Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:21 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can I apply my own car loan for a new car instead of using those banks recommend by the SE?

Cos I see POSB offering a low interest rate for online application compare to those apply thru SE.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Leo72
  • Leo72
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can I apply my own car loan for a new car instead of using those banks recommend by the SE?

Cos I see POSB offering a low interest rate for online application compare to those apply thru SE.

You need to check as some of the AD / PI will remove the discount / rebate from the Car Price if you get your own car loan instead of using the car loan package that they offer.

Tailgater and road hogger, please stay away from me. Queue cutter, please cut queue behind me.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Full cash best! Need not pay interest. :D

"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From what I know, Honda n Hyundai doesn't insist on u taking loan through them n hence u can apply for this POSB loan directly yourself. For most other makes, if u don't take loan n insurance from them, car price will be higher as they won't give u the loan n insurance discounts. Hope this helps.
Doppel, Vid, Mahjong74, Mercs and Bluepica praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car loan, loan, car, apply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users