Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

DavidLimAfterlife
  • DavidLimAfterlife
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all brother and sister
would like to seek your help to choose between honda civic 2012 1.6cc or toyota altis 1.6cc . as im new to cars and this is my first time getting a car i dont wish my car to keep entering the work shop. also checking if honda civic 2012 have a default as i heard that the engine light will keep turning on.
kindly advise below
Thanks

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

would like to seek your help to choose between honda civic 2012 1.6cc or toyota altis 1.6cc . as im new to cars and this is my first time getting a car i dont wish my car to keep entering the work shop. also checking if honda civic 2012 have a default as i heard that the engine light will keep turning on.
kindly advise below
Thanks

reliability wise this 2 brands are not different, but price wise Honda normally ridiculous high and imported to Singapore Honda compromised a lot equipped and features, so Altis is a wise option

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have not much impression on civic between 2012 to 2015?! Maybe not very popular during that time, cant really see many on the road?! I only know the civic before 2012 and the latest civic. Lol. Anyway, i will go for altis than civic.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Depends on you.

You beng or ah pek type?

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mod, please amend the title.

There is no such thing as 1.6cc.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's either 1.6Litres or 1600cc, no engine with such small capacity of 1.6cc.

1.6cc = 1.6 milliliter

Maybe your ants at home use such small capacity engines. [laugh]

Edited by Watwheels, 10 September 2017 - 10:28 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kindly advise below
Thanks

Just get the Altis.

Some cars have less sensors and less feedback. Got major problem dan the light will come on. Small problem feign ignorance. [laugh]

Some cars have more sensors and more feedback hence more "problematic". Every small issue also let you know.

Sometimes no light doesn't mean no problem. If you don't know about cars and don't service it regularly problems will come. Don't worry.

Edited by Watwheels, 10 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It's either 1.6Litres or 1600cc, no engine with such small capacity of 1.6cc.

1.6cc = 1.6 milliliter

Maybe your ants at home use such small capacity engines. [laugh]

maybe after 1000 years, 1.6cc engine also can generate 100hp

Depends on you.

You beng or ah pek type?

actually 2012 altis looks more beng than 2012 civic
UncleAtas praised this

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Toyota a bloody workhorse

Honda that year has steering issue and suspension very soft

Get the car inspected before buying. Maybe the Toyota is chui and the Honda is super TLC and properly maintain n service

Get professional help
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

maybe after 1000 years, 1.6cc engine also can generate 100hp
actually 2012 altis looks more beng than 2012 civic

Quite true. Civic is more for beng wannabe.

Altis for ultimate beng.

Refer to signature guidelines

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, toyota, altis, civic, 2012 and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users