• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone use them?

Pros & cons?

Many thanks in advance  [thumbsup]

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

Tsr729
  • Premium member
    Tsr729
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hankook Noble S1 Noble2 is the OEM tyre for 1.6NA Civic FC. I only clocked 20km(after car collection) in it before changing to Eagle F1A3, but seriously I feel that the immediate inital feel and steering response difference is damn big.

Maybe cos I'm biased after seeing the thread pattern of the hankook or maybe the hankook needs a longer bedding in period?

I personally have no confidence in that hankook tyre and I have no comments on PS31 cos I haven't tried yet. Cheers.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:33 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Based on my previous ride on Kumho PS31. wet and dry grip is ok. value for money. As for noise level i think stil acceptable. On the tyres for about 18K still not too bad.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:11 PM

365automotive
  • 365automotive
    Sponsor
    Author Image

New Launch Promotion!
Award Winning KUMHO PS71
Made In Korea

Sizes Available:
215/45/17 - $105
225/45/17 - $110
225/45/18 - $135

Call or Whatsapp 8799 2284 or visit www.365automotive.com.sg to buy online now!

THE-KUMHO-ECSTA-PS71-AND-SMASHER.jpg

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ake109  |  6th Gear

Good for those who want some performance without busting wallet

Bought these in 225/45/17. Set of 4. Paid about 190 each without GST. Read many good reviews online for this tyre and it was much cheaper than the brands like Michelins so gave it a shot. My car was running Bridgestone RE050s before these,... » Read More

Kumho Ecsta PS31

Kumho Ecsta PS31  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Optramagnum  |  5th Gear

Value for money

Installed 4 Kumho PS31 without regrets. Done 6000km thus far. Acceptable noise level, good wet grip. However, side walls tend to be softer, can feel it when cornering. Was on Nexen Blue HD plus previously. Highly recommended if you aren't int... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Kumho Ecsta PS31, Hankook Ventus S1 Evo

Quick Reply

Tags: peugeot, peugeottyre, rim and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users