• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone use them?

Pros & cons?

Many thanks in advance  [thumbsup]

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

Tsr729
  • Premium member
    Tsr729
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hankook Noble S1 Noble2 is the OEM tyre for 1.6NA Civic FC. I only clocked 20km(after car collection) in it before changing to Eagle F1A3, but seriously I feel that the immediate inital feel and steering response difference is damn big.

Maybe cos I'm biased after seeing the thread pattern of the hankook or maybe the hankook needs a longer bedding in period?

I personally have no confidence in that hankook tyre and I have no comments on PS31 cos I haven't tried yet. Cheers.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kumho Ecsta PS31

Kumho Ecsta PS31  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by S4vtec  |  5th Gear

Value for money

You get what you pay for. Reasonable handling , noise and comfort . Used for around 600km on a RWD saloon. Previously on Mich PS3 and compared as such

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Chucky2007  |  Turbocharged

Review of S1Evo

Installed S1evo for 2 years++ now and having travelled 40++k km on them. Tyre still left 30+% driving at speed of 150-180km/hr on NSHW and tyres holds up well. This set of tyres has served well, and the car has never skidded before, be... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Kumho Ecsta PS31, Hankook Ventus S1 Evo

Quick Reply

Tags: peugeot, peugeottyre, rim and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users