PHV lelong sale coming?

Soya

I won't believe lady teacher, much less a teacher can buy a second car. hahahah...

If price is the same, go for PHV car. I'm not joking. At least you still have 9 years life span for the car, be it on the road life span or car value(COE and ARF). All the consumables are not that expensive for a japanese car(PHV usually jap cars).

I think we have a dealer here or someone eager to let go of his used PH car.

Any takers?

A lot of smelly dealers.

Some advertise as direct seller. Ask u meet at her carpark. End up the guy is a mechanic shop owner. He park the used car inside a HDB carpark and pretend to be direct seller.

Still offer to sell u his car with "warranty" from his own workshop.

I think we have a dealer here or someone eager to let go of his used PH car.

Any takers?

A lot of smelly dealers.

Some advertise as direct seller. Ask u meet at her carpark. End up the guy is a mechanic shop owner. He park the used car inside a HDB carpark and pretend to be direct seller.

Still offer to sell u his car with "warranty" from his own workshop.

That is quite true. My fren axio Kenna accident then left 2 years the workshop offered to buy at paper value plus 5k

Actually when I go to car yard and if the car I am interested in has plates changed, I would ask why ...

Of course most of the time the reason is owner retain old plate lah. But I will still ask.

Just me.

Because you want to confirm they are lying?

still trying to figure out if they selling or not.

Where did you get the info from ? Curious.

That is quite true. My fren axio Kenna accident then left 2 years the workshop offered to buy at paper value plus 5k

some major accident but price high. Waiting for "karma" to be serve when buyer low ball.

Dealer say ok.

And you kanna Chiat lat one.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Because you want to confirm they are lying?

Nah. Just part of my own due diligence process. 

I believe in fair and transparent dealing. If I am interested then I ask questions. If I am not I just walk away. Don't waste people time.

Edited by Blueray

No full proof method to check la...unless u call pHV company to ask.

I can change, swap, re wrap the seats...looks like brand new. Then get my kids to season the sir a bit.

Steering re wrap, floor mats change, brake pedals change, send to expensive polish, whatever 9D hardness..water beads on the car paintwork..

Can tell ??

Big insurance company, their system able to see the record that previous car owner registered it under company.

Also... Previous owner retiree, car parked indoor

There was once I went to see a SLK, the guy told me it was hardly hardly used because ex owner was a tai tai who drove it for her facial session only. Edited by Ct3833

There was once I went to see a SLK, the guy told me it was hardly hardly used because ex owner was a tai tai who drove it for her facial session only.

Wahahaha.....the 'spa' answer came out.

Nah. Just part of my own due diligence process.

I believe in fair and transparent dealing. If I am interested then I ask questions. If I am not I just walk away. Don't waste people time.

Good that u ask the right questions.

But used car dealer may not provide the right answers.

Saw some of ex-cars on sale on sgcarmart n I read the description oso I laugh...LOL

The will say everything in the ad juz to get u down there. When u go view, car mileage is different from advertised. Got traces of accident, ownership different, etc. When u kpkb, they will claim their colleague put up the ad, they dunno. Typical pattern lah.

Yes, I kana once by this excuse too.

The dealer said the ads is posted by a 'new girl' at the other branch, he said he will compliant to the 'management' about the error.

Good that u ask the right questions.

But used car dealer may not provide the right answers.

Saw some of ex-cars on sale on sgcarmart n I read the description oso I laugh...LOL

Yeah. For me SOP is ask a few questions and if satisfied with visual inspection and test drive then ask for AA inspection.

Dunno about you guys ... But I won't buy a lady owner car.  [:p]

For PHV if they are selling one of the Prius parked at Holland Drive can consider if looking for Prius. New rego plates. 

Edited by Blueray

Yes, I kana once by this excuse too.

The dealer said the ads is posted by a 'new girl' at the other branch, he said he will compliant to the 'management' about the error.

I rest my case again.

I won't believe lady teacher, much less a teacher can buy a second car. hahahah...

If price is the same, go for PHV car. I'm not joking. At least you still have 9 years life span for the car, be it on the road life span or car value(COE and ARF). All the consumables are not that expensive for a japanese car(PHV usually jap cars).

U may be right to say a teacher that is not skill will never be able to buy a second car.

Those that moon light and not caught by IRAS is at least drawing 10,000 and above in fees from the tution center.

IF you come from branded school, you can even get the student from lesser school to come to your place to teach them what you would already be doing in school.

that's if the 150k km PHV is serviced "regularly"...if at all!

Personally i would get the 100k km PHV car for the 5-10k discount. Cars are not built to last only 10 years. This is what is only happening in SG with our COE system. 

Like wise, 150k km PHV regularly serviced as compared to 50k km rarely serviced, brake pad and tyres don't want to change. I would choose the PHV. 

100k km PHV for first year you buy, drive average 20k km per year afterwards. It's only 280k km at the end of 10 years.. High mileage yes. excessive no. I have seen 400k km non PHV, regularly drive up north. Still in very good condition. 

• Praise 1

U may be right to say a teacher that is not skill will never be able to buy a second car.

Those that moon light and not caught by IRAS is at least drawing 10,000 and above in fees from the tution center.

IF you come from branded school, you can even get the student from lesser school to come to your place to teach them what you would already be doing in school.

teacher can teach for tuition centre to bloster their income and that's legit. If I'm not wrong, cannot exceed certain hours per week.

teacher can teach for tuition centre to bloster their income and that's legit. If I'm not wrong, cannot exceed certain hours per week.

6 hours per week... Must declare. The successful ones fetch so much $$$ that they quit to become full time tutor.

6 hours per week... Must declare. The successful ones fetch so much $$$ that they quit to become full time tutor.

very easy lor.. if u go to IRAS website, just put in the teacher name and the place of operation.

If more then 6 hours, they did not declare, the earning is taxable. Plus, you report them, you get a commission fee.

↡ Advertisement