• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Ilmw
  • Ilmw
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I buy Gtechniq products in Singapore? maddetailer/mxtradings only does Duragloss.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I buy Gtechniq products in Singapore? maddetailer/mxtradings only does Duragloss.

Not sure where can buy. But detailer using that I know where. Keizo at wdls.

Tianmo praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by gohtomyan2  |  Neutral Newbie

Must give a great thumbs up to Gavin and his team.

Gavin and his crew at Toh Guan branch did a great in maintaining my New Audi. It has been great ever since coated with their ceramic paint protection.

I have to also give thumbs up to their car wash, it has been a pleasure to see my car condition after their car wash. (Just cannot get what they ca... » Read More

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by highwide  |  Neutral Newbie

Very satisfied with the product and services. That’S why I go back to Ace GT for my next car, though the price is not that cheap.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish, Paint Protection

Quick Reply

Tags: gtechniq, duragloss, mxtradings and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users