Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Ilmw
  • Ilmw
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I buy Gtechniq products in Singapore? maddetailer/mxtradings only does Duragloss.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I buy Gtechniq products in Singapore? maddetailer/mxtradings only does Duragloss.

Not sure where can buy. But detailer using that I know where. Keizo at wdls.

Tianmo praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Thierry14  |  Neutral Newbie

Done an excellent grooming work for my family car. Everyone in my family was so surprised to see the rejuvenation of the car. Thank you Revol Carz Makeover.

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Jcheong  |  Neutral Newbie

Sent in my fourth car to CSII Titanium Package over the past 2 years. The workmanship and services are very consistent over the years. The staff are always friendly and will take their time to explain the product and work progress. I am so used to CSII paint protection now that this is the first task I will do whenever I collect a new car » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish, Paint Protection

Quick Reply

Tags: gtechniq, duragloss, mxtradings and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users