Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 9 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:45 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

New model. Apparently.

Doesn't it look like the old X3?

http://www.bmwblog.c...furt-auto-show/
Tianmo praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:50 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Suv look all the same.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:53 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2015-bmw-x3-xdrive28d-diesel-test-review

2018-BMW-X3-Frankfurt-04-830x553.jpg

Erm....no, not really.

1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Erm....no, not really.

i feel it looks like the x5 but smaller. now all the X series all look about the same just the size different. 

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:27 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Erm....no, not really.

New x3 looks like its having a cold and blowing its nose. [laugh]

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:43 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i feel it looks like the x5 but smaller. now all the X series all look about the same just the size different. 

I think not just BMW but other car makers do the same.

New x3 looks like its having a cold and blowing its nose. [laugh]

You mean enlarged kidney grills?

For me I think BMW realised no owners take their X cars off road hence they remove the steep approach angle and make the front bumper a lot larger.

Normally for off road vehicles they make the front bumper angle steeper to maneuvor across ditches. I think BMW can't be bothered anymore.

off-roading-diagram.gif

Edited by Watwheels, 14 September 2017 - 09:53 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:06 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

German car designers getting sibei lazy. Use one design, cut & paste, reduce or enlarge 10% on photocopy depending if its S,M, L and voila, new model. Audi, BMW, Merc all sama sama

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

Krieger
  • Premium member
    Krieger
    5th Gear
    Author Image

in my humble opinion, X series have never been a head turning car but for their excellent SUV driveability. Been the best balance SUV so far in comparison to others.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bild-Vergleich-BMW-X3-F25-xDrive-Facelif

BMW designers cannot make up their mind to joint the headlamps to the kidney grilles or not.....

#notmypresident

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bild-Vergleich-BMW-X3-F25-xDrive-Facelif

BMW designers cannot make up their mind to joint the headlamps to the kidney grilles or not.....

Which one new which one old?

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha...think that is a rhetorical question but I shall humour you.  :D

both are old. the one on the left is older.

Did consider the current run-out X3 during my SUV hunt last year. PML price stiff like crazy for a run-out aged model.

The outright handling is no horse run but as with most beemers, there is sacrifice in term of ride comfort.

the X3 20i is very underpowered and over priced and X3 28i is asking for base macan price.... :that-dood-is-up-to-something: no need to mention the X3 35i

Which one new which one old?

#notmypresident

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

IeltsIelts
  • IeltsIelts
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Eferarri

Body shape looks pretty much indifferent
But some cool tech inside

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:11 PM

camrysfe
  • camrysfe
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

New model. Apparently.

Doesn't it look like the old X3?

http://www.bmwblog.c...furt-auto-show/

I see some elements of the g30 in it

Edited by camrysfe, 20 September 2017 - 11:12 PM.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: suv , luxury , bmw

Tags: suv, luxury, bmw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users