Anonymous Dislike function - Time for review?

Vratenza

The formula behind the apps is 90,000/3600=25m/sec.

Ie. 90,000 meters over 3600 seconds(1 hour)

Yup haha

Doing screenshot is easier than typing the formula and its parameters

↡ Advertisement

The formula behind the apps is 90,000/3600=25m/sec.

Ie. 90,000 meters over 3600 seconds(1 hour)

If you take 3 sec to travel 30 meters, your speed should be 36km/h.

If you take 3 sec to travel 30 meters, your speed should be 36km/h.

now you are confusing me....

(edited)

now you are confusing me....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£. I started counting when the front car passed the arrow and i used the arrow as a mark to start counting.....3 seconds from the point the arrow is underneath him till i passed the arrow. Its lesser than 30 metres and some of my friends ever told me i am driving quite close to the front car.......soompar! I told them i am comfortable with the gap.....but they werent....ð¤ð¤ð¤ð¤

I use simple mathematics, my apologies if i have caused confusion. But your scenario of taking THREE seconds to cover 30 meters is consider slow. Dont forget at 90km/h , one would have travelled 25m within JUST ONE single second. And you spend the next 2 second to cover only 5meters, that is slow. Edited by Ct3833

I use simple mathematics, my apologies if i have caused confusion. But your scenario of taking THREE seconds to cover 30 meters is consider slow. Dont forget at 90km/h , one would have travelled 25m within JUST ONE single second. And you spend the next 2 second to cover only 5meters, that is slow.

soli...soli. not to disgress! You can try to do your own experiment.......thats what i did. Travelling on 1st lane and if situation permits do as i did! At first i tried using trees and signboard but very dangerous as my eyes were off the front car.......so i decided to use the lane arrows as a mark. But i assure you i am not hogging or tailgating......just enough for 1 car to join in the lane and i need to just off the accelerator pedals or brake slightly. You know lar.....theory and practical are always different.

actually its like that , as a driver if u sit in some 1 else car, and u not in control u feel kanjiong

my friend tense up beside me when i brake hard n close.

i myself tense up when i sit beside my bro driving.

hahaha...so true! Once my friends gave me a ride and i was like wtf....why is he riding so fast. When i looked at the odo he was oni doing 80 whereas i always doing 120 on that stretch.......yishun outside occ....
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Actually I enjoy feeding him leh. Cos he give me 5 dislike points, the Bros here will give me many likes back.

Nett nett I earn more points leh!

So it's good karma to feed the troll.

Anonymous Dislikes Wan Sui! ðð¼ðð»

idea sia
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 2

(edited)

hahaha......tio -5 again......cant praise u now......eh.....i din dislike har......

hahaha.....like that you also dislike........and you said you dont believe......how to praise a post if i had oredy dislike earlier........! Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 2

hahaha.....like that you also dislike........and you said you dont believe......how to praise a post if i had oredy dislike earlier........!

post-60339-0-18165300-1523107527_thumb.png

• Praise 3

I seriously think this thread should be locked for now, for at least 3months.

I do not think the mod team will barge on the topic, else would have relented after so many feedback given.

And if not going to barge, then what is the point of hanging this to dry? Might as well lock it to save some bandwidth for the forum.

• Dislike 2

I believe we all kena from the same person hahahha [;)][:p][laugh]

I guess if that's the only way he can derive joy in life then he must be a really sad person, so just let him lo, we got nothing to lose [laugh]

must be truly lonely and sad! Join mcf to dislike other forummers. Wonder how is his love life......
  • Praise 2

Maybe everyday at home kena led by the nose by his wife, so need to log on and release the pent up anger [:p][:p][:p]

Hahahah if can exchange for petrol or car vouchers, it's a whole new game alr [smash]

wah......thats a pitiful state of affairs......at least i kana pull by the ears.....

You must have really resilient ears by now ! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Thank God I no wife (yet) few more years of freedom [smash]

errr....my ears now quite long liao.....like those iban women....
↡ Advertisement