Anonymous Dislike function - Time for review?

Vratenza

Inconsistency

Radx praised your post

But for the same post, the middle finger moderator say you political.

Doesn't mean if I use God in a sentence, it means I am referring to religion, it is all about context.

If it was me, I would have been given a warning before I could blink my eye.

One eye big one eye small

Like my self appointed buddy say, live with it.

come on lah.

@radx praised the post on the context of " we have bigger things to worry than a stupid anonymous dislike", whereas @jman888 suggested  to him to keep politics away from here, 2 different context totally.  I dont think the post warrant any warning be it whoever posted it, thats why no warning was served. @DACH also stopped and didnt push forward from there, so what exactly are you trying to do?

Radx praised the post after jman888 gave the suggestion, and DACH acknowledging what jman888 said,  there is no need for Radx to reinforce on something already left behind. 

Dont always think you are a victim, think of what you have done and what you are doing. If your plans backfire, it will be a heavy price to pay. 

I praised both post by DACH and Jman888, so what does that indicated?  

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3

come on lah.

@radx praised the post on the context of " we have bigger things to worry than a stupid anonymous dislike", whereas @jman888 suggested  to him to keep politics away from here, 2 different context totally.  I dont think the post warrant any warning be it whoever posted it, thats why no warning was served. @DACH also stopped and didnt push forward from there, so what exactly are you trying to do?

Radx praised the post after jman888 gave the suggestion, and DACH acknowledging what jman888 said,  there is no need for Radx to reinforce on something already left behind. 

Dont always think you are a victim, think of what you have done and what you are doing. If your plans backfire, it will be a heavy price to pay. 

well, SOMEONE noticed hahahhha

come on lah.

that you schizo? kekeke

ppl see what they want to see lo

• Praise 1

come on lah.

@radx praised the post on the context of " we have bigger things to worry than a stupid anonymous dislike", whereas @jman888 suggested to him to keep politics away from here, 2 different context totally. I dont think the post warrant any warning be it whoever posted it, thats why no warning was served. @DACH also stopped and didnt push forward from there, so what exactly are you trying to do?

Radx praised the post after jman888 gave the suggestion, and DACH acknowledging what jman888 said, there is no need for Radx to reinforce on something already left behind.

please kindly ignore my postings as I have ignored your long ago.

this is forum is big.

you swim east I swim west

people happy happy exchange you must always throw some curve ball either to stroke middle finger moderator anger or create some tension

also moderators can explain themselves no need you as translator

relax bro

if you need to be serious there are many scientific forum you can join

please also know your position and you are not a moderator yet

unless do you carry a badge like mine

please ignore me like I ignore you

now I think this is karma

now I know how Radx feels

• Praise 1

this is forum is big.

people happy happy exchange you must always throw some curve ball either to stroke middle finger moderator anger or create some tension

relax bro

Eh you do not wanna know WHAT I REEL

LOLLLL

this is forum is big.

relax bro

and please stop PM me with your rubbish, you will never get a reply PM from me. Out of courtesy I always reply PMs, but you are  probably the only person who will never get a return PM from me. 

Eh you do not wanna know WHAT I REEL

LOLLLL

dare not

and please stop PM me with your rubbish, you will never get a reply PM from me. Out of courtesy I always reply PMs, but you are probably the only person who will never get a return PM from me.

yes I am rubbish

please ignore rubbish

please I beg you

The function of like/ dislike and anonymous is staying until the forum decides to change it.

In the meanwhile, any members who feel they are victimized or being bombarded with anonymous dislikes unreasonably can always feed back to the moderating team for clarification. Please use PM instead of posting in the thread.

• Praise 4

this is forum is big.

relax bro

I give you 50 priases here. Standard mcf only 5. No reason for giving...work out still the same..nor incentive/no vouchers.

Hahaha bring back the three red flag chop and banned lah.

• Praise 1

I see my nick mentioned 4 times.

Guys, guys, chill. It's Friday morning. Tomorrow is weekend.

What I'm doing is just conveying my message in a mischievous manner. Since this topic, or rather the concern about anonymous dislike function, happens to be started from the PE thread, I just use it as a reference to state my message. Nothing political.

Perhaps Jman888 misunderstood. And I don't understand why RadX praised. Different people, different strokes. While moderators have the same job in this forum, they in person are probably different people who have different life's, jobs and families. They think differently. They are also human like us who can have different views.

Still2016: I believe we have crossed paths many times since I joined this forum last year. I think your postes make sense, and some with certain real objectivity behind it which can leave some of us to analyze certain things in life.

But I also think that since many of us has pointed out in one topic that the mods has been too strict, mods like RadX are now trying to loosen up a bit in the forum. So while I seen through your jokes with RadX, I hope you also understand he is trying to change, and doing his job.

RadX: I understand your job here. I also understand maybe you have done something not so pleasant in the past to some members here. I believe that you don't really care about how people think since you are only doing your job here. But I believe Still2016 has been posting pretty relevant things, and not spams, post that incite crimes, religions, vulgarities, etc. I'm not sure what he done in the past as I am in this forum for less than a year but I think he is sensible enough and has changed. Give him some slack and credit if he deserves it.

As for the both of you, I don't know what is your love hate relationship but it certainly makes the forum more lively with you two around. Keep it going. The forum is less lively without you two.

I also believe Tianmo has his fair share of views.

I'm not really taking sides here but we need to accept the fact that different people think differently. As long as we convey it in a polite and non provoking manner, I think it's fine.

So guys, chill. Have a good Friday and weekends. Enjoy the F1 race.

And make MCF great again.

• Praise 1

I see my nick mentioned 4 times.

Guys, guys, chill. It's Friday morning. Tomorrow is weekend.

What I'm doing is just conveying my message in a mischievous manner. Since this topic, or rather the concern about anonymous dislike function, happens to be started from the PE thread, I just use it as a reference to state my message. Nothing political.

Perhaps Jman888 misunderstood. And I don't understand why RadX praised. Different people, different strokes. While moderators have the same job in this forum, they in person are probably different people who have different life's, jobs and families. They think differently. They are also human like us who can have different views.

Still2016: I believe we have crossed paths many times since I joined this forum last year. I think your postes make sense, and some with certain real objectivity behind it which can leave some of us to analyze certain things in life.

But I also think that since many of us has pointed out in one topic that the mods has been too strict, mods like RadX are now trying to loosen up a bit in the forum. So while I seen through your jokes with RadX, I hope you also understand he is trying to change, and doing his job.

RadX: I understand your job here. I also understand maybe you have done something not so pleasant in the past to some members here. I believe that you don't really care about how people think since you are only doing your job here. But I believe Still2016 has been posting pretty relevant things, and not spams, post that incite crimes, religions, vulgarities, etc. I'm not sure what he done in the past as I am in this forum for less than a year but I think he is sensible enough and has changed. Give him some slack and credit if he deserves it.

As for the both of you, I don't know what is your love hate relationship but it certainly makes the forum more lively with you two around. Keep it going. The forum is less lively without you two.

I also believe Tianmo has his fair share of views.

I'm not really taking sides here but we need to accept the fact that different people think differently. As long as we convey it in a polite and non provoking manner, I think it's fine.

So guys, chill. Have a good Friday and weekends. Enjoy the F1 race.

And make MCF great again.

Good post

As for 16 n me... ya love hate haaaaa.

Tgif

And ya, the praise for the bigger issue out there on PE la as pointed out by bro @tianmo

Haiz

Dislike button is fine.

Like button is fine.

Dislike my post, I dislike your kind

Because u are a coward, no name no spine

Dislike to Disagree

Like to Agree

Sounds better to a certain degree

But what is stopping the change decree

Now I sprout lines of thoughts

With words that rhyme, dear Mods

Time for a review

Time to change your views

Some say nah, no ding no harm

Just ignore and be calm

Some say yes, be rid of cowardly scums

Dun ignore, let the change come

Personally, changing the dislike to disagree sits better but I think the crux of issue is the nameless aspect. It's like sending a letter of complaint without a signature.

Dun think we want to promote a culture of hit and run type of members. No difference to hit and run drivers from a scene, the similarity being the "coward" part.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 11

lets see what info i have gleaned so far...  

@jman888 pointed to the fact that the serial anonymous disliker could be someone who is in disagreement with you...  and crucially... ALSO someone who is friendly with you in the forum 

If its the latter... i really suspect the purpose. 

i actually agree with both the praise and the warning.

I don't think I have 2 souls inhabiting my body [laugh]  

I just use it as a reference to state my message. Nothing political.

• Praise 1

@jman888 pointed to the fact that the serial anonymous disliker could be someone who is in disagreement with you...  and crucially... ALSO someone who is friendly with you in the forum 

What's there to suspect?

I gave a few dislikes in this thread. Mainly to people who say they don't care about it  :D

• Praise 2

@jman888 pointed to the fact that the serial anonymous disliker could be someone who is in disagreement with you... and crucially... ALSO someone who is friendly with you in the forum

Since I had been assigned to ISA, Someone may be testing the integrity of the system of anonymous.

Many know the like or dislike does nothing to our grocery list but more for an outlet to express.

As Bear had already mentioned, the system is here to stay.

I truly wondered why people are so uptight in a forum unless your extreme.

It is a place for you to be yourself no matter how childish you are or how silly even if you want to live your make believe dreams.

Why bring your real world stresses into forum designed to de~stress you?

The other problem is probably because people are afraid to be penalised or be banned. Don't be attached, if penalised don't worry come back as cockroach so what still do a decent living torturing the undertaker. If kena ban so what life does not depend on it.

In this forum I learn many things to change is difficult even if you are trying to correct a wrong, I was shocked to observed different opinions even if statement is false like Radx is handsome.

But it can be use to be training ground for you silly it may sound to improve your EQ (but definitely not IQ ~ the undertaker think I no go school ~ dinosaur then evolved to cockroach) or train your leadership skills.

My mantra try not to upset people who are doing good stuff, encourage them, make people happy, don't bother with people trying to score points as in the end it still stays in the forum, tragic is when there is a wrong you should voice it at least once otherwise we will never improve.

Peace.

Just saw 8 pills on table. Oops sorry haven't take medicine today.

• Praise 1

Since I had been assigned to ISA, Someone may be testing the integrity of the system of anonymous.

Many know the like or dislike does nothing to our grocery list but more for an outlet to express.

As Bear had already mentioned, the system is here to stay.

I truly wondered why people are so uptight in a forum unless your extreme.

It is a place for you to be yourself no matter how childish you are or how silly even if you want to live your make believe dreams.

Why bring your real world stresses into forum designed to de~stress you?

The other problem is probably because people are afraid to be penalised or be banned. Don't be attached, if penalised don't worry come back as cockroach so what still do a decent living torturing the undertaker. If kena ban so what life does not depend on it.

In this forum I learn many things to change is difficult even if you are trying to correct a wrong, I was shocked to observed different opinions even if statement is false like Radx is handsome.

But it can be use to be training ground for you silly it may sound to improve your EQ (but definitely not IQ ~ the undertaker think I no go school ~ dinosaur then evolved to cockroach) or train your leadership skills.

My mantra try not to upset people who are doing good stuff, encourage them, make people happy, don't bother with people trying to score points as in the end it still stays in the forum, tragic is when there is a wrong you should voice it at least once otherwise we will never improve.

Peace.

Just saw 8 pills on table. Oops sorry haven't take medicine today.

U escaped again? Haha
↡ Advertisement