20 replies to this topic | 48 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Kurumanbo
    Kurumanbo

Is this also part of global warming?

After I wash car, sure rain. No need rain dance and all, so troublesome.

Got to remind myself not to wash my car during NDP next year.

KoreanLover, orion2006 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Thaiyotakamli

U only wash ur car during ndp?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas

Win.jpg

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

Jtb
    Jtb

Always choose to wipe rather than car wash.

Once the rain is over if car is outdoor give a complete dry by wiping

till no mark on the car is good enough.

Rain is acidic and at times a little alkaline..

Lotr, orion2006 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:29 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar

These days a lot of strange threads...

Hungry ghost month?
Mercury1 and Ingenius praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

I didn't wash also rain le.

Maybe u need some special koating from some special koating groom shop

Edited by Mockngbrd, 14 September 2017 - 10:32 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

Kurumanbo
    Kurumanbo

Just a self observation. And from a few other people, this is like an  urban myth. So just want to see whether others share the same sentiment.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

BenTong
    BenTong

everytime I wash my car.. I need to go toilet..old man cant hold for too long..

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

Enye
  • Enye

i am always glad when mother nature decides to wash my car for me for free

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

Bezbee
    Bezbee

Just a self observation. And from a few other people, this is like an  urban myth. So just want to see whether others share the same sentiment.

me me me  :a-confused:  ... everytime wash, confirm rain one .... very sian :a-whiteflag:....

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:17 AM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    1st Gear

I feel so too. Everytime after washing my car i feel tired also, nv wash wont feel tired
Optramagnum and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

Is this also part of global warming?

After I wash car, sure rain. No need rain dance and all, so troublesome.

Got to remind myself not to wash my car during NDP next year.

Countries suffering from drought should look to you as a solution. [laugh]

Heng ah. Luckily no Typhoon arrive after you wash your car. [smash]

Opel17 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Lotr
    Lotr

I go petrol kiosk car wash after rain, shorter or no queue .... 5555

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Arogab
    Arogab

One of my friend wash car then tell people to pick him up if it rains.

I once use the KNN word on him saying he buy the LJ car cannot drive in the rain. Buay tahan.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

One of my friend wash car then tell people to pick him up if it rains.

I once use the KNN word on him saying he buy the LJ car cannot drive in the rain. Buay tahan.

:secret-laugh: Such ppl really exist in this world.

Did he un-friend you?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Kzone
    Kzone

I go petrol kiosk car wash after rain, shorter or no queue .... 5555

during rain better, confirm no q

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Arogab
    Arogab

:secret-laugh: Such ppl really exist in this world.

Did he un-friend you?

No lah, we had been friends for donkey years and just F him for fun one. But one such friend is really enough liao. Some more he live Tanjong Katong semi D one.....my wife always say this is the worst friend of all.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

DACH
  • DACH

Once I washed my car in the rain. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

Kurumanbo
    Kurumanbo

during rain better, confirm no q

hahaha... the kiosk pple must be thinking this guy really really want a good rinse.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

haronkr
    haronkr

Countries suffering from drought should look to you as a solution. [laugh]

Heng ah. Luckily no Typhoon arrive after you wash your car. [smash]

Maybe too many bikini carwash lately in US. Thats why got hurricane.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Tags: cash wash, rain, connection and 3 more...