• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 48 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Kurumanbo
  • Premium member
    Kurumanbo
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this also part of global warming?

After I wash car, sure rain. No need rain dance and all, so troublesome.

Got to remind myself not to wash my car during NDP next year.

KoreanLover, orion2006 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

U only wash ur car during ndp?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Win.jpg

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Always choose to wipe rather than car wash.

Once the rain is over if car is outdoor give a complete dry by wiping

till no mark on the car is good enough.

Rain is acidic and at times a little alkaline..

Lotr, orion2006 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:29 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

These days a lot of strange threads...

Hungry ghost month?
Mercury1 and Ingenius praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I didn't wash also rain le.

Maybe u need some special koating from some special koating groom shop

Edited by Mockngbrd, 14 September 2017 - 10:32 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

Kurumanbo
  • Premium member
    Kurumanbo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just a self observation. And from a few other people, this is like an  urban myth. So just want to see whether others share the same sentiment.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

everytime I wash my car.. I need to go toilet..old man cant hold for too long..

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i am always glad when mother nature decides to wash my car for me for free

:D

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

Bezbee
  • Premium member
    Bezbee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just a self observation. And from a few other people, this is like an  urban myth. So just want to see whether others share the same sentiment.

me me me  :a-confused:  ... everytime wash, confirm rain one .... very sian :a-whiteflag:....

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:17 AM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I feel so too. Everytime after washing my car i feel tired also, nv wash wont feel tired
Optramagnum and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is this also part of global warming?

After I wash car, sure rain. No need rain dance and all, so troublesome.

Got to remind myself not to wash my car during NDP next year.

Countries suffering from drought should look to you as a solution. [laugh]

Heng ah. Luckily no Typhoon arrive after you wash your car. [smash]

Opel17 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I go petrol kiosk car wash after rain, shorter or no queue .... 5555

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    4th Gear
    Author Image

One of my friend wash car then tell people to pick him up if it rains.

I once use the KNN word on him saying he buy the LJ car cannot drive in the rain. Buay tahan.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One of my friend wash car then tell people to pick him up if it rains.

I once use the KNN word on him saying he buy the LJ car cannot drive in the rain. Buay tahan.

:secret-laugh: Such ppl really exist in this world.

Did he un-friend you?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Kzone
  • Premium member
    Kzone
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I go petrol kiosk car wash after rain, shorter or no queue .... 5555

during rain better, confirm no q

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    4th Gear
    Author Image

:secret-laugh: Such ppl really exist in this world.

Did he un-friend you?

No lah, we had been friends for donkey years and just F him for fun one. But one such friend is really enough liao. Some more he live Tanjong Katong semi D one.....my wife always say this is the worst friend of all.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Once I washed my car in the rain. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

Kurumanbo
  • Premium member
    Kurumanbo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

during rain better, confirm no q

hahaha... the kiosk pple must be thinking this guy really really want a good rinse.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Countries suffering from drought should look to you as a solution. [laugh]

Heng ah. Luckily no Typhoon arrive after you wash your car. [smash]

Maybe too many bikini carwash lately in US. Thats why got hurricane.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: cash wash, rain, connection and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users