OPPO phones

Tianmo

I dont even have a FB acct bro. Twitter, instagram, snapchat all I no have, I learn these from my kids. [:p]

But I better little bit, I got buy things online. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My only exposure is qoo10 lol..
↡ Advertisement

Spoken to the kids last night, feedback on the R11.

Son use it mainly for whatsapp and to watch youtube. Happy with it, no lag, image sharp and charging fast.

Daughter use it for whatsapp, watch video and many social medias, so far everything good, she love the camera. Lag once on snapchat, she closed the app and reopen, and all good. She said had the same problem with the LG before, so could be a snapchat issue, not sure abt that.

@Nlatio bro, Huawei has its own charging cable, the head is different from other usb 2 charging cables. My ger told me that her friend's father bought the wrong phone for him, he wanted R11 and the dad bought P10 instead (the father thought china phone all the same). He was at my place on Sunday afternoon with a flat battery and could not charge his huawei phone. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The father thought China phone are like ATB... All same same ;)
  • Praise 1

USB-C is the new connector.

Eventually all will move to that.

True. That appears to be the future,

Though at the moment many USB-C on handphones are 2.0. So I decided to stick to mini-USB phones.

• Praise 1

I really suaku, I swear I didnt know a shit abt this USB-C/type C thingy.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ya man... starting also shock.... thought all cable same, except for fruit phone.... then realise even android phone also got diff cable.... got once try to force it in.... thought nbzzzz virgin, the hole need need to poke poke a bit.... nearly broke the damn thing....  [grin]  

• Praise 1

micro usb = poke in one direction

usb-c = poke in both direction

headphone jack = poke in any 360 direction and it's closely resembling the male anatomy, but Apple kills it!!!

Edited by Kangadrool

But Singaporeans are really judgmental on things people own.

Drive new car, exotic car, etc means haolian.

Drive lao pok car means no taste, poor, etc.

Now handphone also want to judge.

Seriously wtf. :a-noway:

I was using a Samsung j7 then my mil gave me a old S5. I quickly sold the j7 and had been using it since. I drive a 660cc company van and no hv lolex but my house fully paid and my wife loves me a lot...so if everything also want to compare, its very tiring and never ending one... Edited by currypuff

ya man... starting also shock.... thought all cable same, except for fruit phone.... then realise even android phone also got diff cable.... got once try to force it in.... thought nbzzzz virgin, the hole need need to poke poke a bit.... nearly broke the damn thing....  [grin]  

Holes cannot anyhow poke.

Must see first before you poke or else the consequences will be disastrous.  [laugh]

Holes cannot anyhow poke.

Must see first before you poke or else the consequences will be disastrous. [laugh]

Too bad it wont scream if you poke the wrong hole... Perhaps they should incorporate that

Too bad it wont scream if you poke the wrong hole... Perhaps they should incorporate that ðð

You can create an app for that... XD

Just pre-ordered the R11s for my wife   :D

this phone can unlock using face recognition   [laugh]

via telco, online or the oppo reseller?

Just pre-ordered the R11s for my wife   :D

this phone can unlock using face recognition   [laugh]

wah, new model. I think not in market yet.  [thumbsup]

Can pre-order one for me also?  [:p]

I think telco likely dont have yet, my children were telling me abt it over the weekend only.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

6" screen.  [thumbsup]

via Lazada cos i have some credit rebate (liveup member) to deduct, also gets $35 rebate from this purchase   :D

• Praise 1

lol.. i JUST bought the R11 and R9s ... the guy ask me why i dont wait...  

phone spoil liao... dont care .. lol 

collection is next weekend.

received the R11s on wednesday, transfer data from old phone is so fast nowadays with all the clone apps available and google accounts. The phone come with pre-fix screen protector and a case (free)  :D

Camera is good on this phone, image is softer than samsung which is toward the sharper side. Build in 4GB ram and 64GB memory is good for a mid range phone.

• Praise 1