OPPO phones

Tianmo

Buy lg la. Life's good you know.

KNN, YDCB, my heart still painful you know. I may give it another try, but not now, and will be I alone try.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

electrical appliances I no worry about Life's Good, I loot.  ^_^

↡ Advertisement

actually based on my guesstimate of our previous discussions in the handphone threads, at least 50% of us don't put screen protector.

Didn't realise so many don't use screen protector now. I am still stuck from the era where the first thing to do for your brand new phone before you use it is to stick a screen protector.
  • Praise 2

Didn't realise so many don't use screen protector now. I am still stuck from the era where the first thing to do for your brand new phone before you use it is to stick a screen protector.

i use the glass one. But now that it's cracked, i also very lazy to remove. It got worse that day when i dropped it on the escalator.

One of the reasons i feel like selling my phone haha...

R11 the screen is not oleophobic i think.

And well like the reviews say, it's not a nice phone to hold.

I havent touch the phone yet, later i bring my son go haircut, 顺便go molest the phone. see see.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i've only heard about it in the last 2 years.

The company boss quite smart. While Xiaomi was looking to go premium and go the apple route by only focusing on big cities and creating demand via trying to do it the Apple way.

Vivo went the opposite way. It went local. it got lots of resellers to push the products in the tier 2 and tier 3 cities to sell to the heartland crowd hence building up their own market share.

My son bought for me from Shanghai when he went there on a work tour few years ago (forgot how many years liao). It is quite popular in Malaysia!

get them to go Oppo. Cheaper for you in the long run  [laugh]

Apple been increasing their phone prices liao.

the difference between 7 and 8 is about 100 usd.

you reading my mind.  [:p]

But I am a democratic dad, I forced them on LG once and it back fire, so this time they make the choice. 

I am prepared for 2 iphones for the girls anyway, my son's mind is already fix with the Korean A9 pro.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Mayb i sld tell them if go OPPO, the money saved they can use for shopping in Korea trip.  [:p]

I've been using VIVO for many years. damn good. A new wall paper will  appear  for 24 hrs for every festive season and public holidays!

wah, i suaku, always thought vivo is product of sony.  [:p]

VIVO phones sold here?  ^_^

wah, i suaku, always thought vivo is product of sony.  [:p]

VIVO phones sold here?  ^_^

I also never heard about it before. I was told that there are some outlets in Sg selling it, but I don't know where!

I still do, but LG came with it, so I didnt buy any on the last phones. My girls also use, but they use the tempered glass ones.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Don't need screen protector lah. Nowadays screen are all scratch proof. With screen protector, you are getting all the scratching on the protector.

• Praise 2

actually based on my guesstimate of our previous discussions in the handphone threads, at least 50% of us don't put screen protector.

Don't put screen protector never mind... Remember to put blank attachment. [laugh]
  • Praise 1

This is what my daughter told me, she said many of her classmates switch to oppo, and so far all say good. [laugh]

The 2 girls actually wanted iphone 7, now thinking changed, cannot make up their mind liao. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Buy OPPO ba it is cheaper
  • Praise 1

I never use OPPO personally before.. got a friend using and mentioned the camera is good. That's it. Haha

I like Xiaomi products.. think value-for-money. Quality is there and cheap for the specs. But seems like their price is slowly increasing also..

• Praise 2

I have no experiences with OPPO phones but the R9 looks good enough for young children.

Don't pamper your kids with too good phones (for now), i.e. more than SGD1,000. Should let them know 爸爸的钱难赚.

Beside OPPO, another China brands that is very good is Oneplus. The latest oneplus 5T is touted as the flagships killer at a fraction of their price.

I have no experiences with OPPO phones but the R9 looks good enough for young children.

Don't pamper your kids with too good phones (for now), i.e. more than SGD1,000. Should let them know ç¸ç¸çé±é¾èµ.

Don't worry, @tianmo doing import export business earn good money. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

Beside OPPO, another China brands that is very good is Oneplus. The latest oneplus 5T is touted as the flagships killer at a fraction of their price.

Don't worry, @tianmo doing import export business earn good money.

Haha...
↡ Advertisement