OPPO phones

Tianmo

you reading my mind. [:p]

But I am a democratic dad, I forced them on LG once and it back fire, so this time they make the choice.

I am prepared for 2 iphones for the girls anyway, my son's mind is already fix with the Korean A9 pro. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Mayb i sld tell them if go OPPO, the money saved they can use for shopping in Korea trip. [:p]

Korean only recognized Korean phone and iPhone, you ask them to use MIC phone to go Korea, later they see celebrities paiseh to take out the phone how?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Haha... ð ð ð

Really? I don't know much about you guys.

But imho, it's good to impart some virtues of saving some money to young people, no matter what background one is from.

Agree , that's why I only give my children budget phones, don't want them to cultivate the atas habit.

Agree , that's why I only give my children budget phones, don't want them to cultivate the atas habit.

Want to have better things in life, learn to save. Else work for it if age is right.

Beside OPPO, another China brands that is very good is Oneplus. The latest oneplus 5T is touted as the flagships killer at a fraction of their price.

Don't worry, @tianmo doing import export business earn good money.

knn, YDCB anyhow sabo me hor.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Korean only recognized Korean phone and iPhone, you ask them to use MIC phone to go Korea, later they see celebrities paiseh to take out the phone how?

Is it? I gave them a Korean brand top of the line phone they also KPKB at me lor.  But thats because the bloody phone screw up on us.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Is it? I gave them a Korean brand top of the line phone they also KPKB at me lor. But thats because the bloody phone screw up on us. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just back from korea and had a similar cellphone discussion with koreans on their take on Samsung and LG phone.

For Samsung, general view is stronger company's emphasis on marketing than innovation. This is visible from their company organization structure. We can see from their various commercial stints.

For LG, great emphasis on innovation where RnD strength is generally stronger than Samsung. The product design lifecycle (means real design changes with better performance) is also shorter, that spur innovation through new generation. This is applicable to only phone, aircon and tv as far as i know.

• Praise 4

Just back from korea and had a similar cellphone discussion with koreans on their take on Samsung and LG phone.

For Samsung, general view is stronger company's emphasis on marketing than innovation. This is visible from their company organization structure. We can see from their various commercial stints.

For LG, great emphasis on innovation where RnD strength is generally stronger than Samsung. The product design lifecycle (means real design changes with better performance) is also shorter, that spur innovation through new generation. This is applicable to only phone, aircon and tv as far as i know.

Washing machines too. See how serious LG guys are about it.

https://www.theverge.com/2015/2/15/8042351/samsung-lg-washing-machine-indictment

• Praise 2

I heard from my Malaysian friend that alot of West Malaysians are using OPPO hps.

For myself, I am using the R7S; nothing significant and camera quality so-so. I have no complains though s I periodically switch my hps between 2 SSs and the OPPO.

For my wife, she is using the R9S; the camera quality is definitely better. She is satisfied with the overall built too.

• Praise 3

I have 5 lines up for recontact soon, now checking ard for good deals. 

My daughter said her friends many recommend OPPO, say very good and closest to Iphone. 

anyone using OPPO phones? Any input?

Thank you many many.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Cummnader, with your status.... no IPX no talk!!!!  [:p]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Thank you many many for all the inputs, finally gotten two sets of oppo R11, I set of xiaomi redmi note 4 and one set of iphone 8. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Thank you many many for all the inputs, finally gotten two sets of oppo R11, I set of xiaomi redmi note 4 and one set of iphone 8. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Wah say, one time get so many phone.

Your business very big

Edited by Tohto

Thank you many many for all the inputs, finally gotten two sets of oppo R11, I set of xiaomi redmi note 4 and one set of iphone 8. ^_^[laugh] [laugh]

Rich man.  [shocked]

OPPO R11 review

https://www.cnet.com/products/oppo-r11/review/

The Good The Oppo R11 has terrific rear cameras, long-lasting battery and an affordable price.

The Bad It lacks the processing power of the similarly priced OnePlus 5. Both its hardware and software are too Apple-esque.

The Bottom Line It's not the easiest phone to get hold of, but Oppo's R11 is another feasible, affordable alternative to Apple and Samsung.

Edited by DACH