OPPO phones

Tianmo

i can fully comprehend your thoughts. It is very normal for parents to protect their children, but protection comes in different ways.

when they were younger, they needed that physical protection and helping them making decisions, but they will have to learn to make decisions themselves. To me, the best way to protect them is to make sure they can protect themselves when I am not ard, be it alive or dead.

Doting can come in many forms, each of us see it differently.

With my emotional girl, whom is outspoken and straight forward speaking, I let her go fight things out herself. But when she get knocks I will close door and speak to her, explain to her and always end up with a hug. And she know daddy is there when she needs that hug, as long as I am alive, and she can call me in the middle of the night to go fetch her from anyway, thats my way of doting on her and protecting her.

The one with a strong character, I dont get very involve with what she does, but I follow very closely via her elder sister and younger brother, through her instagram and snapchat. I encourage her to bring her classmates home and I quietly size up her gang. Discussing each one with her and asking her about them. She will tell me things without me asking, because she felt I respect her, and thats how I protect her.

For my son, I am the only person in the whole family who knows what he is talking about, and whenever he had any ideas he will come running to me, knowing that I will support his ideas. I even went out looking for cardboard, asking shop owners if I can buy their used cardboard for him, so that he can cut and make mask. The mother scolded him for messing up his room. [laugh]

End of the day, every parent dote and love their child and wants to protect them as much as possible. My way of protecting is to make sure they learn to protect themselves. My love to them is respect them as they are, and allow them to make their decisions. ^_^[laugh]

Thanks bro for sharing, well said. Am driving so cannot comment now. Every parent should read.
↡ Advertisement

i can fully comprehend your thoughts. It is very normal for parents to protect their children, but protection comes in different ways. 

when they were younger, they needed that physical protection and helping them making decisions,   but they will have to learn to make decisions themselves. To me, the best way to protect them is to make sure they can protect themselves when I am not ard, be it alive or dead. 

Doting can come in many forms, each of us see it differently. 

With my emotional girl, whom is outspoken and straight forward speaking, I let her go fight things out herself. But when she get knocks I will close door and speak to her, explain to her and always end up with a hug. And she know daddy is there when she needs that hug, as long as I am alive, and she can call me in the middle of the night to go fetch her from anyway, thats my way of doting on her and protecting her.

The one with a strong character, I dont get very involve with what she does, but I follow very closely via her elder sister and younger brother, through her instagram and snapchat. I encourage her to bring her classmates home and I quietly size up her gang. Discussing each one with her and asking her about them. She will tell me things without me asking, because she felt I respect her, and thats how I protect her.

For my son, I am the only person in the whole family who knows what he is talking about, and whenever he had any ideas he will come running to me, knowing that I will support his ideas. I even went out looking for cardboard, asking shop owners if I can buy their used cardboard for him, so that he can cut and make mask. The mother scolded him for messing up his room.  [laugh]

End of the day, every parent dote and love their child and wants to protect them as much as possible. My way of protecting is to make sure they learn to protect themselves. My love to them is respect them as they are, and allow them to make their decisions.  ^_^  [laugh]

well said and good parenting style to emulate. 

you can start a parenting thread already (if not already done so)  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think the greatest acheivement in life is to bring up chikdren well and fine, which is really not easy but is the greatest. Thats why i like to read and learn about parenting.

you can start a parenting thread already (if not already done so) [laugh][laugh]

Good idea ! Can be a potential thread of the month.

you can start a parenting thread already (if not already done so)  [laugh]  [laugh]

There is already a parenting thread i think.

I dont usually talk about parenting, because i think each child is different, and no one parenting method is the one. End of the day there is only so much we as parents can transfer to the child, as they grow they will form their own thinking, many times out of our interference. 

I always believe everything happen for a reason, and life is fate and fated.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

There is a xiaomi thread here, and this oppo thread has some positive feed back if you scroll back, so generally I think they are both ok. 

huawei is getting good review as well if you want to take a look.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

sure i am open to consider Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei... thanks! 

I always believe everything happen for a reason, and life is fate and fated.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Me too.  Sometimes like I took a wrong turn when driving or caught in an unexpected jam, I tell myself that it happens for a good reason, like my angel is making it happen so as to thwart a mishap.  Everything happens for a reason, and so I don't take things hard.

Same mate, ydcb too, bwahahaha.  ;)

There is already a parenting thread i think.

I dont usually talk about parenting, because i think each child is different, and no one parenting method is the one. End of the day there is only so much we as parents can transfer to the child, as they grow they will form their own thinking, many times out of our interference. 

i agree that each child is different, but we can always share our respective parenting styles, so that we can learn from one another, especially for me as a young parent. 

yes, everything happens for a reason  [laugh]  [laugh]

I am still using an R7S bought in January 2016.

I do everything with it, work, play, videos, tv apps, photos etc. very capable high quality phone and firmware.

But you must have damn thick skin to use this phone if your friends are the atas kind. Hahaha you will get suan until very jialat.

No issue for me since my previous phone was a Xiaomi Redmi! Hahahahahaha

Edited by Viceroymenthol
  • Praise 1

i agree that each child is different, but we can always share our respective parenting styles, so that we can learn from one another, especially for me as a young parent. 

yes, everything happens for a reason  [laugh]  [laugh]

if you meet this @tianmo who looks a bit like pai kia who open and close mouth also cb, really cannot tell he is such a loving and disciplined father. lol. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

Aiya, the phones are all for my children lor. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

OK I will ask my kids for feedback later. ^_^

bff you need godson bo?

:D

Do not be seen with OPPO if you are suffering from "face issues.". Should go get an iPhone X or something.

But if you don't, then go ahead and discover OPPO for yourself. :D

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Good idea ! Can be a potential thread of the month.

too late, results out. but @tianmo still won 2nd prize for his IF thread haha... 

Do not be seen with OPPO if you are suffering from "face issues.". Should go get an iPhone X or something.

But if you don't, then go ahead and discover OPPO for yourself. :D

This is so true.. When i want to whip put my redmi note 4, I have to find hidden corner to use, This face value is too much a burden to carry. Now queuing for iphone X.  [laugh]  [laugh]

And I am quite happy with it so far, all my kids are student leaders and quite an  influence among their classmates and friends. Mayb is that ability to make decisions and discuss why that decision was made.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This is family trait mah,.. [laugh]  

• Praise 1

For me I really don't feel anything inferior about using a lesser branded phone, just feel that one should not be judged by his material asset.  But sadly, many people in society they do.  I am always using a previous model phone as it is cheaper and works as well.  It sounds absurb to judge a person by the phone he has, or car.

• Praise 1

I am still using an R7S bought in January 2016.

I do everything with it, work, play, videos, tv apps, photos etc. very capable high quality phone and firmware.

But you must have damn thick skin to use this phone if your friends are the atas kind. Hahaha you will get suan until very jialat.

No issue for me since my previous phone was a Xiaomi Redmi! Hahahahahaha

honestly, the chinese ones are quite good copies of iphone design language, sometimes with one glance, not easy to tell the difference  [laugh]unless u can see the apple at the back.

For me I really don't feel anything inferior about using a lesser branded phone, just feel that one should not be judged by his material asset.  But sadly, many people in society they do.  I am always using a previous model phone as it is cheaper and works as well.  It sounds absurb to judge a person by the phone he has, or car.

Phone nothing much to judge lah. if a person wants to spend on phone, it isn't a big stretch lol.

can see a lot of people out there with iphone 7+ etc.

↡ Advertisement