OPPO phones

Tianmo

I am still using an R7S bought in January 2016.

I do everything with it, work, play, videos, tv apps, photos etc. very capable high quality phone and firmware.

But you must have damn thick skin to use this phone if your friends are the atas kind. Hahaha you will get suan until very jialat.

No issue for me since my previous phone was a Xiaomi Redmi! Hahahahahaha

I just changed to a xiaomi redmi note 4 myself, and i just leave it on the table when i am out. So far nobody suan me, or could be my friends all non atas peasant.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

For me I really don't feel anything inferior about using a lesser branded phone, just feel that one should not be judged by his material asset.  But sadly, many people in society they do.  I am always using a previous model phone as it is cheaper and works as well.  It sounds absurb to judge a person by the phone he has, or car.

bro @ender was joking only nia haha... 

• Praise 1

if you meet this @tianmo who looks a bit like pai kia who open and close mouth also cb, really cannot tell he is such a loving and disciplined father. lol. 

KNN, now you are telling your true feeling of what you think of Tianmo.  <_<  [laugh]

But wait till you see this demon talking to his son, your glass also drop into pieces on the floor.  [:p]  [laugh]

bff you need godson bo?

:D

BFF, seriously, I need a godmother quite urgently, and one with honey is better.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

(edited)

This is so true.. When i want to whip put my redmi note 4, I have to find hidden corner to use, This face value is too much a burden to carry. Now queuing for iphone X.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro, first time I need to post the same thing to you twice, to 2 of your posts, which is .. [:p]

KNN, YDCB!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  

This is family trait mah,.. [laugh]  

Edited by Tianmo

I am still using an R7S bought in January 2016.

I do everything with it, work, play, videos, tv apps, photos etc. very capable high quality phone and firmware.

But you must have damn thick skin to use this phone if your friends are the atas kind. Hahaha you will get suan until very jialat.

No issue for me since my previous phone was a Xiaomi Redmi! Hahahahahaha

I can only say, your skin must be DAMN thick! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I just changed to a xiaomi redmi note 4 myself, and i just leave it on the table when i am out. So far nobody suan me, or could be my friends all non atas peasant.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Your kopi friends also use xiaomi one is it?  [laugh]  

But so far so good, I find my redmi 4 note has one of the best price point for a mid tier processor, a snapdragon 625. Big on memory too for around $250. 

Edited by Ender

For me I really don't feel anything inferior about using a lesser branded phone, just feel that one should not be judged by his material asset.  But sadly, many people in society they do.  I am always using a previous model phone as it is cheaper and works as well.  It sounds absurb to judge a person by the phone he has, or car.

Me too .. but partly because I don't deserve an expensive phone because I will either drop it or worse lose it. 

honestly, the chinese ones are quite good copies of iphone design language, sometimes with one glance, not easy to tell the difference  [laugh]unless u can see the apple at the back.

I agree. Had a look at some Chinese phones few months back and their spec levels are quite good for the price. One shop I went to asked me to compare Oppo, OnePlus and Huawei for a start. Some got more RAM than my laptop.  :XD:

Only thing is they are usually not using the latest Snapdragon processors; but I reckon its not a big issue for most simple users.

Your kopi friends also use xiaomi one is it?  [laugh]  

But so far so good, I find my redmi 4 note has one of the price point for a mid tier processor, a snapdragon 625. Big on memory too for around $250. 

One of my kopi kaki use redmi note 4, and is because he say good so i went to check out the phone.  [:p]

Actually for that spec at that price, anything else need to own self make liao.  [laugh]  [laugh]

The Chinese has a saying, 有用才是宝, anything good to have that I dont need have to come free for me to appreciate.Many features are just good to have which I dont need, even the redmi note 4 has features I dont need.  [:p]

Don't be too affected by what others think of you of what you own.

Sometimes in life, you cannot please everyone, but you are much happier pleasing yourself.

It's just a phone. Just let them say.

I have been using SONY Xperias for 4 years. People using Samsung says SONY phones sucks, etc.

Let them say lor. But in fact SONY phones are actually better in specs and usability and not overpriced.  [laugh]

Sometimes in life, you cannot please everyone, but you are much happier pleasing yourself. It's tiring to please everyone.

I have been using SONY Xperias for 4 years. People using Samsung says SONY phones sucks, etc.

Let them say lor. But in fact SONY phones are actually better in specs and usability and not overpriced.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Sometimes in life, you cannot please everyone, but you are much happier pleasing yourself.

Let them say lor. But in fact SONY phones are actually better in specs and usability and not overpriced. [laugh]

Sometimes in life, you cannot please everyone, but you are much happier pleasing yourself. It's tiring to please everyone.

Let them say lor. But in fact SONY phones are actually better in specs and usability and not overpriced. [laugh]

Some people say Sony is Uncle's phone [:p]

• Praise 1

Oh yeah ... I agree ... Sony FTW !  [thumbsup]

Some people say Sony is Uncle's phone [:p]

Toyota is also Uncle's car le.

But in the market, reliability who can beat them? :a-happy:  

Toyota is also Uncle's car le.

But in the market, reliability who can beat them? :a-happy:

gasp i am an uncle?!
↡ Advertisement