OPPO phones

Tianmo

We are not define by what phone we carry but by the value we uphold. If one does that, he or she is in a very sad state.

That aside, I like oppo sub phone. Had the one plus one and it is still working today. Now using oneplus 5. In between is xiaomi mi5. Hated it cos of their os. Spotify always get cut off, slow, hang.... One plus 5 is value for their price.

• Praise 1

I just changed to a xiaomi redmi note 4 myself, and i just leave it on the table when i am out. So far nobody suan me, or could be my friends all non atas peasant. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Eh unker, that means your frens are the true atas elite la... Very good...

It's the not-quite-there-yet but dying-to-be-atas ones who will define you by your phone, watch, shoes, etc :D

Edited by Viceroymenthol
  • Praise 2

OPPO is the best! No horse run, smell no smoke.

I have thrown away all my Samsungs and one iPhone.

OPPO OPPO all the way! Hoooo! [laugh]

We all know you don’t like Pricy Apple Product

You like OPPO!

OPPO for Singapore !

:D

• Praise 2

I just changed to a xiaomi redmi note 4 myself, and i just leave it on the table when i am out. So far nobody suan me, or could be my friends all non atas peasant. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Is it good?

My son is aiming the Xiaomi note 4.

Last week want to buy for him. But the M1 shop in CBP no carry stock.

His last phone was Xiaomi note 3 which he used for 1.5 years till the battery bloated.

Gave him an Asus which lasted 3-4 weeks and the screen crack.

Do not be seen with OPPO if you are suffering from "face issues.". Should go get an iPhone X or something.

But if you don't, then go ahead and discover OPPO for yourself. :D

OPPO no cheap anymore.

Spent so much on Sing!China. It is now more atas than Apple and Samsung.

OPPO no cheap anymore.

Spent so much on Sing!China. It is now more atas than Apple and Samsung.

Yalor... Currynah... Just received my $200 peasant allowance... Feel like one shot jitao hoot new OPPO phone..

Using oppo few mths after previous iPhone 5s. So far so gd. Colleague even asked me what phone was that. Brilliant display. V hard screen; when depressed no smudge effect. Given a flip cover free. Original box came w factory fitted screen protector n tpu clear case. Won't be using iPhone if Android phones r like oppo n priced much lower. 2yr warranty n 1st year one replacement for screen crack.

• Praise 3

Yalor... Currynah... Just received my $200 peasant allowance... Feel like one shot jitao hoot new OPPO phone..

$200? TOP up $100 for Xiaomi note 4. 4GB RAM. 64GB flash.

Oppo R11.....$500 TOP up. Maybe $300 goes to paythe bill for Sing!China.

$200? TOP up $100 for Xiaomi note 4. 4GB RAM. 64GB flash.

Oppo R11.....$500 TOP up. Maybe $300 goes to paythe bill for Sing!China.

Alright then. Xiaomi it shall be. Beggars can't be choosers. :(

I just changed to a xiaomi redmi note 4 myself, and i just leave it on the table when i am out. So far nobody suan me, or could be my friends all non atas peasant.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro, why don't change to Huawei??? People say until got dragon got phoenix..... but knn  quite expensive..... not too sure if the OS good boh.... that time LJ itchy go use a ZTE phone..... PCB...... use simi LJ also hang!!!!pui.... 

• Praise 1

Some people say Sony is Uncle's phone [:p]

Wow this uncle is using a Sony xperia and the lowest model in the range after they recalled the Samsung Note. Initially, I was hesitant and thinking it will lag or cannot do this or that. After maybe a year using this, I didn't find anything missing other than the stylus which is very useful.

Maybe it is just me, I am not sure how many of you feel your current new phone can perform more than your previous phone and where is the difference. To me the biggest dissatisfaction is the signal strength. [mad]

• Praise 1

Eh unker, that means your frens are the true atas elite la... Very good...

It's the not-quite-there-yet but dying-to-be-atas ones who will define you by your phone, watch, shoes, etc :D

actually i always wonder, what phone, what watch, what shoes, what car, what house, all these my problem mah, what is there for ppl to judge me.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i carry cheap phone, but no banks call me to remind me payment due date.  I drive lousy car, but no need park next carpark or worry when see tow truck, ok mah.  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2