Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Need to pull a quick one. SE offering me two options... which one should I go for?

thanks!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Need to pull a quick one. SE offering me two options... which one should I go for?

thanks!

If you search for DR430 VS F750 in youtube, you can find lots of video comparison between these 2.

Some will swear by BV, and some will not. Just lom cam pas lor.

My personal preference, TW.

Edited by UncleAtas, 14 September 2017 - 03:11 PM.

Uncle2 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If you search for DR430 VS F750 in youtube, you can find lots of video comparison between these 2.

Some will swear by BV, and some will not. Just lom cam pas lor.

My personal preference, TW.

My experience on both Brand’s I prefer thinkware, still using thinkware for my current car. Reason? Blackvue seem to "die" after 1 year usage due to heat/ singapore hot weather.

I am not the one experiencing this, do a Google search or search MCF you will read many similar experiences on blackvue quality issue under prolong heat

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:55 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    Supercharged
    Author Image

My experience on both Brandâs I prefer thinkware, still using thinkware for my current car. Reason? Blackvue seem to "die" after 1 year usage due to heat/ singapore hot weather.

I am not the one experiencing this, do a Google search or search MCF you will read many similar experiences on blackvue quality issue under prolong heat

Yup. Numerous blackvue died in the early days when it was launched here. Especially the HD versions.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi All,

thanks!

Forget about 430.  100% got fogging problem especially with parking mode.

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

Madmax67
  • Madmax67
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Forget about 430.  100% got fogging problem especially with parking mode.

True.  My 350 fogged.  My friend's 650 also fogged.  Even agent replacing my 350 during warranty period also tell me it will fog.

I have to open up mine every 3-4 months to clean the lens.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sharkil  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent HD quality

I have replaced bad quality and overheating box Eurostyle JS400 unknown Korean brand with Thinkware F750 (front and rear cameras) on my Audi car. F750 has few features like red lights warning, lane departure alert, gps, motion detection and o... » Read More

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Jerry78  |  Neutral Newbie

Good video quality and ease of use

Read good reviews about its App style usage, much easier to access than other systems. Built-in GPS provides the safety features like lane departure and camera warning. Featured packed but premium priced product

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : BlackVue DR430-2CH, Thinkware F750

Quick Reply

Tags: dashcam, blackvue, thinkware and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users