• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Need to pull a quick one. SE offering me two options... which one should I go for?

thanks!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Need to pull a quick one. SE offering me two options... which one should I go for?

thanks!

If you search for DR430 VS F750 in youtube, you can find lots of video comparison between these 2.

Some will swear by BV, and some will not. Just lom cam pas lor.

My personal preference, TW.

Edited by UncleAtas, 14 September 2017 - 03:11 PM.

Uncle2, Count-Bracula and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If you search for DR430 VS F750 in youtube, you can find lots of video comparison between these 2.

Some will swear by BV, and some will not. Just lom cam pas lor.

My personal preference, TW.

My experience on both Brand’s I prefer thinkware, still using thinkware for my current car. Reason? Blackvue seem to "die" after 1 year usage due to heat/ singapore hot weather.

I am not the one experiencing this, do a Google search or search MCF you will read many similar experiences on blackvue quality issue under prolong heat
Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:55 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My experience on both Brandâs I prefer thinkware, still using thinkware for my current car. Reason? Blackvue seem to "die" after 1 year usage due to heat/ singapore hot weather.

I am not the one experiencing this, do a Google search or search MCF you will read many similar experiences on blackvue quality issue under prolong heat

Yup. Numerous blackvue died in the early days when it was launched here. Especially the HD versions.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi All,

thanks!

Forget about 430.  100% got fogging problem especially with parking mode.

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

Madmax67
  • Madmax67
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Forget about 430.  100% got fogging problem especially with parking mode.

True.  My 350 fogged.  My friend's 650 also fogged.  Even agent replacing my 350 during warranty period also tell me it will fog.

I have to open up mine every 3-4 months to clean the lens.

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Am about to get 430 when I read this thread. So TW F750 is the equivalent of 430?

I know BV uses Magic Power Pro for parking mode, what does TW use?

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

Lomfy
  • Premium member
    Lomfy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Am about to get 430 when I read this thread. So TW F750 is the equivalent of 430?

I know BV uses Magic Power Pro for parking mode, what does TW use?

thinkware got built in auto power cut off in event of low voltage reading from car battery no need additional external device which you nv know when will fail

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:47 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Recently bought two sets of this.  S$50 each.

https://www.70mai.com/en/

For front/back view, start/stop usage (not 24hrs recording)

Day video very clear.

Can view video directly from your phone app.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:07 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just retrieved a few video from my 750 cam, the car plate image very distorted especially when vehicle in motion... the back cam image even worst.. only can see the car number when it’s very slow moving or stationary... day n night also like dat... why har?

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:34 AM

Red3
  • Red3
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just retrieved a few video from my 750 cam, the car plate image very distorted especially when vehicle in motion... the back cam image even worst.. only can see the car number when it’s very slow moving or stationary... day n night also like dat... why har?

Does the video seems like its skipping?

are you using 30fps (frame per second)?

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:07 AM

Colox
  • Colox
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone here owning Renault Grand Scenic & has 2-channel dash cam installed? Interested to know the performance & any leaking issue after installation. I'm asking coz the car I booked from Wearnes only has front camera & SE told me they stopped installing rear camera after experiencing leaking from ceiling. I still prefer to have rear camera recording for peace of mind. Any inputs & recommendations are highly appreciated.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vezelian  |  Neutral Newbie

Reliable Dash Cam

I got the 2 channel cam at the recent IT show and got it installed at an accessories shop. Great features like speed & traffic light camera warning, speed limit warning, themal temperature control, etc. You can set the desired cam settings on... » Read More

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KristLim  |  Neutral Newbie

So far so good

Good features and design. So far the F750 has been working reliably and have not encountered any WIFI connectivity issues. Was using iRoad V7 in my previous ride which had WIFI connectivity issues all the time.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : BlackVue DR430-2CH, Thinkware F750

Quick Reply

Tags: dashcam, blackvue, thinkware and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users