• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 95 praises

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Repair dent on fender, and respary on bumper, fender and partial of door area.. Was quoted $230. Is this reasonable?

https://flic.kr/p/Xspk7u

Edited by Kityip, 15 September 2017 - 01:02 PM.

Philipkee, kykh, Kenken and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:03 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sorry, couldn't find ways to upload the image..

Edited by Kityip, 15 September 2017 - 01:16 PM.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Daryllim69
  • Daryllim69
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Looks like a steal from me!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Repair dent on fender, and respary on bumper, fender and partial of door area.. Was quoted $230. Is this reasonable?

https://flic.kr/p/Xspk7u

The price sounds ok leh.. Or am I a carrot also to think its reasonable??

Pocy, Newbie26, Uncle2 and Volvobrick praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone can help me post the image?
I couldn't upload the photo from my phone.. 😠

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

Junky73
  • Junky73
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sounds cheap.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Sounds cheap.

The respray is whole fender, but bumper and door is partial respray only.

Edited by Kityip, 15 September 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:03 PM

Ki113r
  • Premium member
    Ki113r
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I find it rather cheap. Can share which workshop you went?

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

cheap!

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow.. thats a ingenius way to advertise the workshop!!!!   :psychotic:

Still2016, SiLangKia and Volvobrick praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wow.. thats a ingenius way to advertise the workshop!!!!   :psychotic:

Oh can't share, then i will PM the bro above.. [thumbsup]

I find it rather cheap. Can share which workshop you went?

Bro, pm you.. 

SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

Kityip
  • Kityip
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Before and After..

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170914_120258.jpg
  • 20170915_184529.jpg

therock praised this

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The below is Before and top is After? [laugh]

Sometime too cheap to be true.

Spray and knock back..

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wow.. thats a ingenius way to advertise the workshop!!!! :psychotic:

Cheap. Workmanship I don't have comment. I paid 180 just for rear left fender respray. Slight dent and scratches resulted from tight car park lot.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

Jimmy_hayashi
  • Jimmy_hayashi
    Clutched
    Author Image

cheap. workshop skills matters

i paid $267.50 for whole  front boot lip due to hitting the kerb when parking head in this may

Edited by Jimmy_hayashi, 18 September 2017 - 05:53 PM.

Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Kal79
  • Kal79
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Before and After..

Can u share your contact with me?

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I go to Greenstar for all my aesthetic repair works on my ride.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:16 AM

Greenstar
  • Greenstar
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I go to Greenstar for all my aesthetic repair works on my ride.

Thanks bro for the shout out and support!  [thumbsup]  [drivingcar]

dcb praised this
GREEN STAR SPRAY PAINTING GARAGE PTE LTD
97946306 / 83580348 / 65463092
3011 Bedok Industrial Park E #01-2004/2006 S(489977)
8am - 9pm (Mon - Sat) 8am - 6pm (Sun)

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sorry to hijack this thread.  Can any hiadee recommend a shop in the Ang Mo Kio or Sin Ming area who can do a good job on "dings". 

Yes repair/remove dings as in those that you kena on your car body when some loosers open their car door and bang against yours.

Kam sia kam sia...year of the doggie..huat ah all mcfers

dcb praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:11 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry to hijack this thread. Can any hiadee recommend a shop in the Ang Mo Kio or Sin Ming area who can do a good job on "dings".

Yes repair/remove dings as in those that you kena on your car body when some loosers open their car door and bang against yours.

Kam sia kam sia...year of the doggie..huat ah all mcfers

Definitely Lye Designs
Buadongdong and Blueray praised this
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users