• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
413 replies to this topic | 741 praises

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:53 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Allow me to say something. While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I sincerely wish we can have a friendly discussion in this thread. Please don't turn it into a war zone, throwing offensive words at others, while trying to prove that you are right! Thanks for your attention and have a good weekend. [sunny]  [sunny]

29xwt1t.png

snc7dz.png

WOzUZGc.png

The details of the September 2017 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 18 September 2017, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 20 September 2017, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 20 Septembert 2017 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,615 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,815

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,288

Category D: Motorcycles => 494

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 453

Category E: Open Category => 565

Edited by Carbon82, 15 September 2017 - 02:55 PM.

Doppel, SuPerBoRed, Vratenza, RH1667, therock, Tkseah, Philipkee and 9 other members praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thank you bro, for speaking up and trying to make MCF a better place for all, and your tireless contribution for the monthly COE bidding thread.
andrewyewkc, Blueray, TangoElite and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cat A : + $2k.

Cat B : - $1k. 

focus

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:14 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cat A: +$6K
Cat B: +$2K

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cat A  +8k
Cat B   -3k  

1 Anonymous member praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Ignissport
  • Ignissport
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

all depend on this man [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] he has the power to change everything [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

amd-korea-kim-jong-un-jpg.jpg

Doppel and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

all depend on this man [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] he has the power to change everything [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

amd-korea-kim-jong-un-jpg.jpg

He's probably shorting S&P 500 futures contracts, each time before he launches an ICBM.
Volvobrick, Carbon82 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

seanjin
  • Premium member
    seanjin
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wow, this round so fast

based on the hotness of the last thread

i guess Cat A +5k

cat B -1k

Edited by seanjin, 15 September 2017 - 03:43 PM.

Lotr8445r and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

Swift0601a
  • Swift0601a
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

happened to me recently ECP mac carpark, was in the car, I usually park defensively(I'd find corner lots etc) or try to give as much space, I driving a small hatchback now.

1 toyota sedan came, plenty of space for him, open door bang damn hard, his body language is "I don't give a fudge to surrounding cars, I open my car doors however I like".

day to day I'm considered a very civil person but in this case I wind down and let out a "wtf?", he act blur like never hear I went out of the car and "wtf?" again, all of a sudden he went from a fully functional individual to Stephen Hawking body language, act blur and walked away(absolutely no offense meant to Stephen Hawking).

went to coffee bean spot him again, LL lor, courtesy is scarce these days.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Winningeleven
  • Winningeleven
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Cat A - 41k

Cat B - maintain at 49k.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

jcchia
  • Premium member
    jcchia
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Wonder any ADs dropped or increased car prices after last coe dropped.

Then why so many turn up at showrm to buy cheaper coe which included in the packages.

Any findings on which brands did it,

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Cat A will likely go above 40k. If it doesn't, chances of getting 30k coe is likely to come by end of the year or early next year

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Lincoln
  • Premium member
    Lincoln
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Despite the drop in PQP (Cat A) from $50k to $44k, revalidation has not gone up but hover only around 1000~1200 per mth. ==> Will revalidation increase? Looks like revalidation might reduce in the future as new car prices finally looks like a better deal vs. revalidation.

Rental car population is still increasing despite news that Grab/Uber had stopped buying a few months ago. ==> So, if they really do stopped buying in the future, demand will be even lower.

There is also no early scrapping of <10 year old cars yet, i.e. used cars are still being recycled in the market. ==> If early scrapping happens for those $90k COEs car, future COE quota will be increasing.

Interestingly, COE is on a downturn. I suspect there might be a few more sharp correction of COE prices. It will then bring the whole car market into a massive downward spiral renewal process, where people scrapped their expensive COE cars for a much cheaper new COE car.

Might not happen, but no harm waiting if you still have a ride now.

Ben5266 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Cat A +4k
Cat B -3k
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

cat.A will be $42,000
Cat.B will be $33,000

Need to generate super big year end sales of big cars too.
andrewyewkc praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:57 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

happened to me recently ECP mac carpark, was in the car, I usually park defensively(I'd find corner lots etc) or try to give as much space, I driving a small hatchback now.

1 toyota sedan came, plenty of space for him, open door bang damn hard, his body language is "I don't give a fudge to surrounding cars, I open my car doors however I like".

day to day I'm considered a very civil person but in this case I wind down and let out a "wtf?", he act blur like never hear I went out of the car and "wtf?" again, all of a sudden he went from a fully functional individual to Stephen Hawking body language, act blur and walked away(absolutely no offense meant to Stephen Hawking).

went to coffee bean spot him again, LL lor, courtesy is scarce these days.

Scratch his car la. Teach him a lesson, I also very tulan this type of ppl. Find 1 corner to park, then this idiot still park so close to u. Thid type of ppl dont need to talk logic 1 la.

An eye for an eye. Period
Cat A +4k
Cat B -1k

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:24 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think

Cat a will rise by a few k. Breach 40k

Cat b will maintain.

The reason for the drop for cat a cos not many models sold as new criteria just kicked in but now should be OK.

Two cents.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:13 PM

andrewyewkc
  • Premium member
    andrewyewkc
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Cat A: + 4

Cat B: - 4

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

Tanhangkiang
  • Tanhangkiang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Cat B drops.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0020.PNG

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Allow me to say something. While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I sincerely wish we can have a friendly discussion in this thread. Please don't turn it into a war zone, throwing offensive words at others, while trying to prove that you are right! Thanks for your attention and have a good weekend. [sunny] [sunny]

29xwt1t.png

snc7dz.png

WOzUZGc.png

The details of the September 2017 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 18 September 2017, 12 noon
Tender closes: Wednesday, 20 September 2017, 4.00 pm
Tender results: Wednesday, 20 Septembert 2017 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,615 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:
Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,815
Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,288
Category D: Motorcycles => 494

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:
Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 453
Category E: Open Category => 565

Bro, thanks for your wise words to the participants 👍👍👍 Cheers!!
Spring, Jamesc, Carbon82, TangoElite and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, bidding, 2017, sep, car and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users