COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2017

Carbon82

I think u better not have ideas on this squid... Hearsay this type of squid, once u even near it, u will sway 100yrs..she will oh mi ta ba you on the principles of life 24/7, every second every minute every hour

no need worry.......she must be one of a kind calamari dish! I old liao.....nothing much that i have not seen!
↡ Advertisement

no need worry.......she must be one of a kind calamari dish! I old liao.....nothing much that i have not seen!ððð

She very quiet today... Think her sheng siong shift is 7am to 3pm

they say he is a she.......must be nice sotong....ððð....can be my calamari!ð¶ð¶ð¶

No wonder her nick got the letters C B

Haha,I wont fret over his words la!

This joker always like to mention about people cant perform in his work la,take heavy loan la etc etc.

I wonder why he know so much about others?Or maybe he is actually refering to himself?lol...

Ya I also think he probably suffered his whole life with those things that he mentioned abt others that's why become liddat. Just like we often see someone walking around hawker centre/coffee shop bi kar bi chiw ownself talking to ownself. Very poor thing also la but there is a saying...

长得丑并不是她的错,但走出去吓到人才是大错!

So in his case...

有精神病不是他的错,但到处骚扰别人就是大错!

• Praise 3

Kanasai, tok until so eh sai & live gd life like that.

If so gd life then no need to buy a used 2013 BMW liao. Brand new without loan also no problem.

Keep on psycho ppls to get loan free by buying used BMW & belittle on others.

• Praise 3

Isnt one of the major successful requirement for good management is EQ? one of the element of EQ is empathy.

I dont think i observe such trail in your eassy of lecturing lei? It seem that you are making enemy along the discussion even though you may be right in certain points

That's because he got no empathy

only arrogance and people don't like that.

:D

• Praise 4

maybe he already bankrupt and now lecturing others not to follow in his footsteps.

Haha,I wont fret over his words la!

This joker always like to mention about people cant perform in his work la,take heavy loan la etc etc.

I wonder why he know so much about others?Or maybe he is actually refering to himself?lol...

• Praise 1

she ks an enigma hor....nobody seen her before....sakali tall, pretty and fair.....mcf bros will drool sia and get i the 1st bite of her 2nd hand full-cash beemers.....ððð

And when she turn around, u see a third leg protruding out
  • Praise 1