COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2017

Carbon82

Cat A will be 40k till end of year.

I have a se friend.

Really friend kind. Knew him during NSF.

He said the bookings extremely strong till end of year.

It won't hit 45k cos their Coe bidding reserved price at most 42k.

So expect between 36-42 till end of year.

How about uber and grab going to buy more car or stop already.
↡ Advertisement

Cat A will be 40k till end of year.

I have a se friend.

Really friend kind. Knew him during NSF.

He said the bookings extremely strong till end of year.

It won't hit 45k cos their Coe bidding reserved price at most 42k.

So expect between 36-42 till end of year.

your SE friend is not giving you the entire picture or he is simply not part of this syndicate. When I book mine in July while COE was $42k, my AD place $46K. I can see this on line. so the $42K is not true. 

As to whether it will goes beyond $42k or drop below $30k. it is the market forces with AD and PI playing behind. up or down, they are the real winners. Of course with blessings from LTA. Huat ah

Longer term wise COE sure will go up. But mide term into 2018, Cat A may still have some small room to decline becuase next year there are still quite substantial COE available though lesser than this year and last year. That is also assuming U/G stop or reduce their COE demand.

Cat B wise, as more and more cars fall into cat B, plus new ruro 6 models coming in next year, as cat B buyers are the more affordable bunch, cat B is unlkely to drop, lucky enough if it stays flat.

These are my thoughts.

• Praise 1

your SE friend is not giving you the entire picture or he is simply not part of this syndicate. When I book mine in July while COE was $42k, my AD place $46K. I can see this on line. so the $42K is not true.

As to whether it will goes beyond $42k or drop below $30k. it is the market forces with AD and PI playing behind. up or down, they are the real winners. Of course with blessings from LTA. Huat ah

Guys. I'm just sharing.

I have no vested interest.

Go ahead n shoot me k.

Your se friend's company control 50% of the car industry quote?

Nope. 100%.

Hahaha.

Oh was it 150%?

• Praise 1

Scratch his car la. Teach him a lesson, I also very tulan this type of ppl. Find 1 corner to park, then this idiot still park so close to u. Thid type of ppl dont need to talk logic 1 la.

An eye for an eye. Period

Cat A +4k

Cat B -1k

Scratch car is never a solution. He already punished enough to be mentally disturb.

You have a choice. 1. Behave as how u behave in the office like a professional and speak the language that " the way he behave was uncalled for n quite unacceptable "

2. Like all Fren zone. Ask him " bro.. U lost in gambling also don't need to hit my car like that blah...

3. Mental aggression n ask him is it he really beh song and want to start something with u?

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

This also meant that Those whom bought their car at 60k COE or earlier can start looking around for next new car. Hurray everybody happy

How so leh? Why leh

Scratch car is never a solution. He already punished enough to be mentally disturb.

You have a choice. 1. Behave as how u behave in the office like a professional and speak the language that " the way he behave was uncalled for n quite unacceptable "

2. Like all Fren zone. Ask him " bro.. U lost in gambling also don't need to hit my car like that blah...

3. Mental aggression n ask him is it he really beh song and want to start something with u?

Ur trick only works on logical m normal human. Talking to Idoits like them, I can anticipate what nonsenses they r gona say, and after hearing it will make me more angry.

Instead I will scratch or "acciendtally" knock their car, use back the crap nonsense they r gona say. Then these clowns r shut their mouth n learn from this

Its like teaching those idoits not to use phone or talk in a cinema, even got ad reminding them, they will still do it. Hopeless

Despite the drop in PQP (Cat A) from $50k to $44k, revalidation has not gone up but hover only around 1000~1200 per mth. ==> Will revalidation increase? Looks like revalidation might reduce in the future as new car prices finally looks like a better deal vs. revalidation.

Rental car population is still increasing despite news that Grab/Uber had stopped buying a few months ago. ==> So, if they really do stopped buying in the future, demand will be even lower.

There is also no early scrapping of <10 year old cars yet, i.e. used cars are still being recycled in the market. ==> If early scrapping happens for those $90k COEs car, future COE quota will be increasing.

Interestingly, COE is on a downturn. I suspect there might be a few more sharp correction of COE prices. It will then bring the whole car market into a massive downward spiral renewal process, where people scrapped their expensive COE cars for a much cheaper new COE car.

Might not happen, but no harm waiting if you still have a ride now.

Despite the drop in PQP (Cat A) from $50k to $44k, revalidation has not gone up but hover only around 1000~1200 per mth. ==> Will revalidation increase?

Where can I find the number of revalidation ?

LTA? Or one motoring? Or ?

Scratch his car la. Teach him a lesson, I also very tulan this type of ppl. Find 1 corner to park, then this idiot still park so close to u. Thid type of ppl dont need to talk logic 1 la.

An eye for an eye. Period

Cat A +4k

Cat B -1k

sigh,

no point, anw realized post wrong thread, my bad!

The gap between cat A and cat B is wide now.

Guess:

cat A $40K

cat B $$47K

With so many buyer over the last 2 weekend, I think Cat A will shoot up to min. $45k.

I hope I am wrong so as not to disappoint many new buyers here.

Edited by Tsyeo

With so many buyer over the last 2 weekend, I think Cat A will shoot up to min. $45k.

I hope I am wrong so as not to disappoint many new buyers here.

Perhaps not this bidding but over the coming biddings.

Profit margins for Cat A cars are not as fat as Cat B's.

Edited by Doppel
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1