COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2017

Carbon82

Sign of relief for uber and grab.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/let-private-sector-lead-way-in-offering-innovative-transport-9228624?cid=fbcna

Does it mean uber and grab will be given more space in Singapore transport infrastructure.

can uber and grab be sustainable for the long term. if they somehow manage to kill the taxis and gain monopoly, prices will for sure go up. there is a limit to how much they can bleed. uber has been bleeding since day 1. but somehow the "blood supply" seems endless. one day for sure will dry up... what then?

I agree that some disruption is needed, but if this disruption in end causes a huge chaos in our public transportation, would the general public be willing to pick up the pieces? or blame govt again?

No such thing as have your cake and eat it in reality. in a market driven economy, its gonna be a roller coaster ride.

I think AD will only sell cars which confirmed to deliver in 2017. If confirm to deliver in 2018, they will add VES charge into their car selling price, just like peugeot 3008.

• Praise 1

The SE serving me mentioned that KM do not speculate COEs unlike other ADs. Some ADs also will psycho customers to top up 2 to 3k for G-COE. In his ten yrs plus there he seldom see KM not getting COEs for non-G COE. I hope it is really the case.

If COE drop the, I will be happy too as rebate is 37k.

Thanks for the heads up, hope they don't screw me up. 

Which I believe that without G-COE, they will eventually have the order delivered if they wants the order. One thing for sure, City is selling like hotcakes. Hahaha.

My prediction is that there will be slight increase for the next 2 months, then will dip again after that.

But I don't have much luck with the lottery, so let's see how this goes. [laugh]

So many hearsay that over the last weekends, many people booked for cars. So if tomorrow coe for cat A still fall further, then really dont know what to say liao?! Cause many people will predict that cat A confirmed will shoot up, depends how much only?!

Can someone please enlighten me? In this instance where one's car is booked this year, but collection is only next year, will it be affected by the RCEV? If it depends, then on what please?

Cokiee

not all cars are affected by the new CEVS.... some are neutral.. so no upcharge..

pls check with your SE...

I think AD will only sell cars which confirmed to deliver in 2017. If confirm to deliver in 2018, they will add VES charge into their car selling price, just like peugeot 3008.

To save money, just buy a VES neutral car in 2018. COE will surely drop by then as a $10,000 or $20,000 VES surcharge will definitely reduce overall demand.

post-158018-0-97266900-1505879791_thumb.jpg

Edited by andrewyewkc

My prediction is that there will be slight increase for the next 2 months, then will dip again after that.

But I don't have much luck with the lottery, so let's see how this goes. [laugh]

Crossing finger....

Renew 10 years PQP is currently 44,000+

LTA counter staff advised me to wait for today's bidding before I renew.

It is very nice of that person to have given you this piece of advice. Because today's bid will knock off the bid price 6 bids ago which was about 43k. Today's bid is unlikely to bounce from 36k to 43k, that means by waitibg for today's bid result you stand to gain slightly.

It is very nice of that person to have given you this piece of advice. Because today's bid will knock off the bid price 6 bids ago which was about 43k. Today's bid is unlikely to bounce from 36k to 43k, that means by waitibg for today's bid result you stand to gain slightly.

haha. . . she said if *touch wood* today up, then renew based on 44k but if down maybe save a few hundred to do up the car.  [laugh]

Altis Elegance non-guarantee price is 106988 on 11/9... 

now non-guarantee price is 108988....  and g-coe is 109988.

so if someone bought on 11/9 at 106988, then most likely he/she will have to top up 2k-3k to get the COE?

i think the AD will definitely fulfil those orders with G-COE first, then follow back those with non-guarantee but with higher price...

Now already 88x bids.. Normally past few rounds of bids, around this timing, have so many bids? I know the bid game only start last 30mins, n last 5mins most crucial.

Wonder if its pc programmed to bid or real humans bidding? Also can ownself bid at posb atm.

↡ Advertisement