High Mileage cars worth renewing COE?

Happyrider

What u trying to prove? You are right I am wrong?

Okok I say u win liao...u are right...I am wrong...

Just curious...in yr car ownership yr gearbox failed on you sibei jialat is it? Yr car u drive how long?

So sore ah you...

ð¤£

I really couldn't be in a better mood.

You see most of the members here have a very high level of maturity and wisdom it's not possible for me to wind them up.

Then 1 in 7 billion people come along and how to resist?

↡ Advertisement

My mileage not as high n nowhere like urs, but was previously having dilemma becos of cost. If renew 10 yrs add rd tax inc n foreseeable parts replacement b around 7-8k half a year ago. What made me getting a new ride - New car 10k depressed but fuel bill less 2.2k based on annual 20k km mileage, lower rd tax of 6xx instead of 1.2k for 2l SUV previously, add on getting new car again w warranty n "better" resale value. To each his own though

bottomline is that one must "enjoy" driving the same car for the next 10years. everything else is moot!

if you do enjoy, you'll do everything to justify to keep it and vice versa.

• Praise 3

I really couldn't be in a better mood.

You see most of the members here have a very high level of maturity and wisdom it's not possible for me to wind them up.

Then 1 in 7 billion people come along and how to resist?

ð

I don't think you are capable of carrying on a meaningful discussion because

1) you don't respect the views and opinions of others

2) you are too full of yourself to take in any alternate views

My msg to you ends here.

I don't think you are capable of carrying on a meaningful discussion because

1) you don't respect the views and opinions of others

2) you are too full of yourself to take in any alternate views

My msg to you ends here.

ð

Actually you just described yourself.

I really couldn't play with you if you were not like this.

When I meet someone with a big ego I can be a bit of a prick.

Dont quarrel dont quarrel... Its just Monday.... Still got 4 work days to go... Here we share whatever we know so no one is fully right or wrong... Come come.... Make peace shake hand shake hand like the pinky mini and vw guy

• Praise 2

Think very few of us will reach 430k kms of mileage within 10 years, so opinions can and will be varied.

One thing for sure ....

Honda rawks !!!

[thumbsup]

Edited by Blueray

Think very few of use will reach 430k kms of mileage within 10 years, so opinions can and will be varied.

One thing for sure ....

Honda rawks !!!

[thumbsup]

:XD: :Xd:

• Praise 2

bottomline is that one must "enjoy" driving the same car for the next 10years. everything else is moot!

if you do enjoy, you'll do everything to justify to keep it and vice versa.

My 'feelings' towards the car never really changed over the almost 10 years of ownership. It has served me well in my motoring needs and I believe it will continue to do so.

A pity this thread has diverted from it's objective of gathering views and feedback about renewing COE for a high mileage car like mine.

Whether you look at cost wise or practicality looks like renewing COE is a very viable option to me and others in the same shoes.

• Praise 1

Dont quarrel dont quarrel... Its just Monday.... Still got 4 work days to go... Here we share whatever we know so no one is fully right or wrong... Come come.... Make peace shake hand shake hand like the pinky mini and vw guy

• Praise 3

My 'feelings' towards the car never really changed over the almost 10 years of ownership. It has served me well in my motoring needs and I believe it will continue to do so.

A pity this thread has diverted from it's objective of gathering views and feedback about renewing COE for a high mileage car like mine.

Whether you look at cost wise or practicality looks like renewing COE is a very viable option to me and others in the same shoes.

Don't worry. I gave that bugger 5 dislike points already!  :a-happy:

• Praise 1

My feeling towards my car also didn't change. Still loves driving it after 9 years.

So, now, you assured me that it can go 400k!. Mine is only 150k now. Can renew COE and drive for another 10 years. 

Hope COE goes down as low as possible in 2018.

[cool]

Dont quarrel dont quarrel... Its just Monday.... Still got 4 work days to go... Here we share whatever we know so no one is fully right or wrong... Come come.... Make peace shake hand shake hand like the pinky mini and vw guy ð¬

We not fighting lah.

We are generating traffic volume and eyeballs and getting people like you to post.

More posts will push this thread higher.

• Praise 1

My feeling towards my car also didn't change. Still loves driving it after 9 years.

So, now, you assured me that it can go 400k!. Mine is only 150k now. Can renew COE and drive for another 10 years.

[cool]

NPNT

[cool]

NPNT

[cool]

post-18855-0-75795900-1505726201_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Don't worry. I gave that bugger 5 dislike points already! :a-happy:

I come to realize not everyone should have dislike points but you should have double as you really enjoy using them.

at 453k, your steering wheel shows no sig of wear and tear, you rewrap before?

hahaa. was going to say the same and wanted to add that he has hands so soft that the steering wheel leather is free of marks.

↡ Advertisement