Nose Hair Trimmer

Vratenza

Looks good! Okay... Wait for my Panasonic one to spoil first...there is only so many electric nose hair trimmer a man needs.....  :D

IMHO...this type abit laychay to clean.....i would instead recommend philips de, just wash under running water.

https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/NT1150_10/nosetrimmer-series-1000-comfortable-nose-ear-trimmer-with-protectube-technology

Internal Moderator

WOAH! You are scaring me! hahahhahaha. Damn! I am imagine the expression when your patient walk in with that problems....

Be extra careful when using this to trim everywhere hor.....

I ever need to stitch up a snipped scrotum because the person using this type of small scissors to shave his balls. :D

And his face was redder than his injured scrotum when he had to tell me what was the problem when he entered my consult room. :D

Internal Moderator

My house downstairs the selection of scissor is limited. I think i will reconsider my scissor selection after the scary incident @vratenza shared. 

tolong la.

At least use one with rounded ends la.

My house downstairs the selection of scissor is limited. I think i will reconsider my scissor selection after the scary incident @vratenza shared.

If you had gotten your bike license, you can easily ride anywhere in SG in about 39 mins to buy whatever you want.

Don't worry, you can still buy a PMD and ride it like a bike now.

If you had gotten your bike license, you can easily ride anywhere in SG in about 39 mins to buy whatever you want.

Internal Moderator

I have Obike membership now.  [pirate]

Anyone else here trims their nostril hair?

I am someone who gets incredibly disturbed and distracted if I see another person (male/female) having nostril hair sticking out while I am talkimg to them face to face.

So I myself will make sure I do not have these hair visible from my nostrils.

Used to secretly "borrowed"  my wife's eyebrow plucker to pluck those stray nose hairs. Never fail to bring wetness to the eyes with every plucking.  :D

Then I also secretly "borrowed" my wife's eyebrow scissors to try trim the nostril hairs. Much better but takes abit of dexterity to get the angle right for the snip. 

And then I found this:

attachicon.gifs-l1000.jpg

attachicon.gifpanasnic-er430k-nose-trimmer.jpg

Just stick it into the nostril and move it around the walls, quick 1 minute job can last me a month.....  :D

i got one too. Make sure the battery is power enough to spin the blades at full speed. Got one time the battery was dying and I kept using it. Instead of the blade slicing the hair, it pull all of them out. Of coz mak sai flow out of my eyes. :TT_TT:

Dunno why mine doesn't spin as well compare to new even when loaded with a new batt. Mine is only around 1 to 2 years. Probably time to get a new one.

Internal Moderator

Wait till I win the top thread of the month. then i use the voucher to buy. Oh wait. I cannot win!  [bigcry]

@pchou

Seriously, electric nose hair trimmer not that expensive. Buy one can use for many years, a lot safer and easy to use.

The circular blade probably blunted ....your nostril hairs must be tough [grin]

If you can get hold of a hobby diamond file, you can probably dismantle and sharpen the blade yourself...but then again may not be worth the effort for a $20 odd stuff :D

i got one too. Make sure the battery is power enough to spin the blades at full speed. Got one time the battery was dying and I kept using it. Instead of the blade slicing the hair, it pull all of them out. Of coz mak sai flow out of my eyes. :TT_TT:

Dunno why mine doesn't spin as well compare to new even when loaded with a new batt. Mine is only around 1 to 2 years. Probably time to get a new one.

You show @pchou your trimming injuries...she might take pity on you and let you win for once? :D

Wait till I win the top thread of the month. then i use the voucher to buy. Oh wait. I cannot win!  [bigcry]

@pchou

Internal Moderator

Haha. I think better not. She have ways to torture me in the office one. Later I need to knee on the durain shell that she have eaten. haha. 

The circular blade probably blunted ....your nostril hairs must be tough [grin]

If you can get hold of a hobby diamond file, you can probably dismantle and sharpen the blade yourself...but then again may not be worth the effort for a $20 odd stuff :D

You show @pchou your trimming injuries...she might take pity on you and let you win for once? :D

• Praise 1

Haha. I think better not. She have ways to torture me in the office one. Later I need to knee on the durain shell that she have eaten. haha. 

dont forget @babyblade is always on my side!