• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Does anyone know any workshop that specialize in suzuki k6a engines? Thanks in advance

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

K6A engine is not particularly complex or old. Should be able to fix it at most workshop that is competent with engines right?... anyway whats the issue?

Edited by Pocus, 18 September 2017 - 09:55 PM.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:37 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My k6a already 9.5 yrs old. Thinking of renewing coe when the time comes so looking for workshops experienced with that engine incase got prob they can troubleshoot easily
Kurty praised this

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My k6a already 9.5 yrs old. Thinking of renewing coe when the time comes so looking for workshops experienced with that engine incase got prob they can troubleshoot easily

you sure?  [sly]

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If pqp drop to 20k...

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

kobayashiGT

Tricky business thou. I used to drive an Every-lution DA64. 

Small car usually will come in small space and small package. I remb my radiator fan always spoil one. 

And all and all I have repaired the engine, aircon, alternator. . .  

I think it will not be the wisest choice to renew this car. Haha. 

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If pqp drop to 20k...

9b5.jpg

Garage36.com

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If pqp drop to 20k...

Unless kanna a recession, else 20k really tough, i see 30ish k as a more viable target.

Edited by Cheesey74, 19 September 2017 - 12:15 PM.

BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tricky business thou. I used to drive an Every-lution DA64.

Small car usually will come in small space and small package. I remb my radiator fan always spoil one.

And all and all I have repaired the engine, aircon, alternator. . .

I think it will not be the wisest choice to renew this car. Haha.

Mine is lapin... Using k6A
kobayashiGT praised this

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

kobayashiGT

Woah. Respect! Lapin can keep. hahha. Rare in Singapore. 

That's an attention magnet car. 

Mine is lapin... Using k6A

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thats why hope pqp can drop loh... If not drop pants also difficult to renew coe... Dont understand why previous owner took out the original airbox and put a open pod air filter... 660cc auto put what open pod.... Haiz...

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unless kanna a recession, else 20k really tough, i see 30ish k as a more viable target.

30k i hoots 2

Garage36.com

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

20k better lah... Then i hv spare change to touch up car

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Garage Republic Pte Ltd

Garage Republic Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by VteckiCk  |  2nd Gear

Pleasant experience with the boss (Dexter). Didn't know they have shifted to a few levels up at the same building. Sent my Fiat to do some simple servicing few months back and was also informed by mechanic Shen/Sheng about an oil leak that will have to be rectified soon. No hard selling on their end. Price is also reasonable. » Read More

Stamford Tyres

Stamford Tyres  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Jfchong  |  Neutral Newbie

Got a nail in my tyre leading to air leak.
Went to the branch at Jurong to fix it on 21 Sep 2017.
Cost me $15, which is 50% More than some other shops.

Today, 03 Oct 2017, my car gave me an alarm on low tyre pressure on the same tyre again (which was repaired on 21 Sep).
I went back to the same shop and the technician found that the leak is com... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: suzuki k6a engine, suzuki and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users