Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

anybody changed to a normal battery and has no problem. I changed mine to amaron, i realise the voltage keep on reducing until I have problem cranking, I already discon my camera but still the same. some people recommend should use efb battery for vezel. just want to hear from the people here, do u use normal

battery and has no problem?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

anybody changed to a normal battery and has no problem. I changed mine to amaron, i realise the voltage keep on reducing until I have problem cranking, I already discon my camera but still the same. some people recommend should use efb battery for vezel. just want to hear from the people here, do u use normal

battery and has no problem?

3 months now..normal battery still working fine.

Anyway all batteries should come with one year warranty. After one year than worry s about battery flat..

3 months now..normal battery still working fine.

Anyway all batteries should come with one year warranty. After one year than worry s about battery flat..

mine last for 5 months then the hard to crank behaviour start to surface. I checked my cteck monitor, actually it is already at very low level for months. I cannot be very sure that this is battery problem. just want to hear from the people here who is using normal amaron battery and has no problem for more than 5 months.

mine last for 5 months then the hard to crank behaviour start to surface. I checked my cteck monitor, actually it is already at very low level for months. I cannot be very sure that this is battery problem. just want to hear from the people here who is using normal amaron battery and has no problem for more than 5 months.

Do you use the start-stop function?

Do you go for long rides or merely drive short journeys?

Park mode enabled?

Charge your phone and other items in the car?

Switch off the engine and listen to the radio / CD?

Vacuum your car?

Dilly dally after the engine is switched off leaving the lights on for prolonged periods?

Do you use the start-stop function?

Do you go for long rides or merely drive short journeys?

Park mode enabled?

Charge your phone and other items in the car?

Switch off the engine and listen to the radio / CD?

Vacuum your car?

Dilly dally after the engine is switched off leaving the lights on for prolonged periods?

i always off the start stop function.

i drive only 15 mins to and back from work.

I dont do all those funny stuff, i even off the camera to test.

i agree i dont drive much so the charging is not much.

but then, why will the battery drain so much without anything using it? I am wondering if vezel really cannot use this amaron normal battery or need to change to efb kind?

• Praise 1

i always off the start stop function.

i drive only 15 mins to and back from work.

I dont do all those funny stuff, i even off the camera to test.

i agree i dont drive much so the charging is not much.

but then, why will the battery drain so much without anything using it? I am wondering if vezel really cannot use this amaron normal battery or need to change to efb kind?

Its the charge. Very common. Normal battery also ok one. Edited by Andyngps

Is your battery a replacement or stock from PI? If former reckon you can give the supplier/workshop a call. Check still under any warranty? If later straight go get a new battery. Edited by Kopites

Quite common too. But do give your main battery a check.

What do you mean by common? When my vezel battery is low and charging I get a knock when pulling off or coming to a stop.

It only happens when the battery is charging.

You're saying this is normal?

• Praise 1

Hi Vezel owners, i have recently bought a Vezel X (with Honda Sensing) from SG Car Choice due to the recent drop in COE. Car will only be delivered in mid November. 

My question is... will the car electronics be in English or Japanese? I read that all Vezel from P.I are in Japanese language (unless you buy from this P.I called Motorland). Is this true? 

If it is really in Japanese, anyway to change it to English?

Thanks in advance to any Vezel owners out there who are willing to assist with a reply, appreciate it.  

Edited by Magical26
  • Praise 1

All Vezel display will be in Japanese. same for the manual. doesnt matter which PI you buy from.

No way to change to English.

There is a english manual in the vezel facebook, can always refer to that.

• Praise 1

All Vezel display will be in Japanese. same for the manual. doesnt matter which PI you buy from.

No way to change to English.

There is a english manual in the vezel facebook, can always refer to that.

Hi bro, but when i check with some of my friends who bought from other P.I, theirs are in English. Why is that so? Attached are some pictures sent to me vs the Jap version.

Anyone know why the difference, or how to change it?

post-194003-0-06279900-1505394431_thumb.jpg

post-194003-0-79605300-1505394454_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro, but when i check with some of my friends who bought from other P.I, theirs are in English. Why is that so? Attached are some pictures sent to me vs the Jap version.

Anyone know why the difference, or how to change it?

Your 2 photos are from different cars - the 1st one is a petrol HRV/Vezel. The 2nd one is a hybrid Vezel. So cannot compare them like that.
  • Praise 1

Your 2 photos are from different cars - the 1st one is a petrol HRV/Vezel. The 2nd one is a hybrid Vezel. So cannot compare them like that.

If that is the case, can i assume that non-hybrid will be like the one in the pic (without jap), and only those that are hybrid comes with the Jap text in the dashboard?

Cos it was earlier mentioned that all Vezels are PI and comes with the Jap text in the dashboard. So which are the ones that has English version like the picture? 

↡ Advertisement