Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

If that is the case, can i assume that non-hybrid will be like the one in the pic (without jap), and only those that are hybrid comes with the Jap text in the dashboard?

Cos it was earlier mentioned that all Vezels are PI and comes with the Jap text in the dashboard. So which are the ones that has English version like the picture? 

The 1st Pic is for Petrol Vezel before the 2016FL. For 2016FL Vezel Model, the circle portion of the 2nd pic will apply. Meaning the display will be Japanese.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

If that is the case, can i assume that non-hybrid will be like the one in the pic (without jap), and only those that are hybrid comes with the Jap text in the dashboard?

Cos it was earlier mentioned that all Vezels are PI and comes with the Jap text in the dashboard. So which are the ones that has English version like the picture? 

The fact is that the hybrid model has more error/notifcation messages to display (in Japanese only) in the multi-information display (MID) whereas the petrol version mostly displays its messages using internationally accepted icons and symbols which is understood by all drivers.

• Praise 1

The 1st Pic is for Petrol Vezel before the 2016FL. For 2016FL Vezel Model, the circle portion of the 2nd pic will apply. Meaning the display will be Japanese.

By the way, FL acronym stand for what? Sorry, i very noob. Hahaha

• Praise 1

I would like to compare with the real world mileage figures out there.

I have not reset my Trip A trip meter for more than a year.  The consumption is now a consistent 16.0km/l.  It went up to 16.1 now and then but always fall backs to 16.0 after a while.  I drive with auto-engine shutdown disabled, except for those moments that I forgot.

The LTA test when the car was registered was about 18km/l if remember correctly.  What's your actual experience?

I would like to compare with the real world mileage figures out there.

I have not reset my Trip A trip meter for more than a year.  The consumption is now a consistent 16.0km/l.  It went up to 16.1 now and then but always fall backs to 16.0 after a while.  I drive with auto-engine shutdown disabled, except for those moments that I forgot.

The LTA test when the car was registered was about 18km/l if remember correctly.  What's your actual experience?

Those so call LTA test are done on a Dyno,not accurate on actual driving,can get 15-16km/L,should be acceptable...

Hi vezelians

I have placed a booking for vezel 1.5X. I have not made the full $15k payment, only a $3k deposit. My coe rebate is at $34k. They are not going to bid COE for me in the next round but The SE assure me that if drop below $34k they will still discount me accordingly. How credible is thaT?

TIA!

Not really! Is whatsapp message counted?

If things don't go right, do you think that legally you can cite and show the WhatsApp message to the courts? Suggest that you should get them to put in in black and white, with signature and company letterhead, stamp etc.
  • Praise 2

Hi vezelians

I have placed a booking for vezel 1.5X. I have not made the full $15k payment, only a $3k deposit. My coe rebate is at $34k. They are not going to bid COE for me in the next round but The SE assure me that if drop below $34k they will still discount me accordingly. How credible is thaT?

TIA!

i think next round most likely CatA is higher than 34k

should ask for rebates for any drop till you get your COE. LOL

i think next round most likely CatA is higher than 34k

should ask for rebates for any drop till you get your COE. LOL

Yes, its a 4-bid gtd COE so any below $34k they will refund me accordingly. But no B & W! :(

When my vezel battery is low and charging I get a knock when pulling off or coming to a stop.

It only happens when the battery is charging. is this normal?

I change my battery and got my PI workshop to do a soft reset using their dynostic kit.

To me it is not normal.