Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

Please confirm if this is the Z model... It's the one I am importing.

This is a Z model Vezel Hybrid.

Please check manufacture date. It is extremely impt.

Do not import blindly.

From manufacture date to the arrival of car into singapore, u need it to be within 3mths.

Otherwise it will be deemed as 2nd hand car.

To resintate to 1st hand car status and to put on a brand new COE. U will need to pay a levy of $10,000 to LTA.

Please do make sure declaration is done properly too.

Else costs will balloon without you knowing,at e same time will sabo the whole industry.

I dun visit this forum often nowadays.

If u need more info, PM splashee and get into whatsapp chatroom for prompt replies.

Cheers bros!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

bros, I think PI trying to scam me, and need advice.

been hunting around for Vezel lately and left my ink on paper with 3K depo

but after signing, i took a look and found the loan amount has been jacked up

from $100K+ (car price) to $160K. when questioned, they say "Its Like That"

smelling something fishy i tried to get my depo back but was refused.

wtf ?

Highly likely the bank will not approve of the loan anyways.

They have an internal valuation system.

Similarly, it feels like the PI is trying to jack up revenue on their books artificially and unnecessarily without ur consent.

Potentiall money laundering gg on behind the scenes.

Some gundus i personally chatted with say they dun care if money laundering as long as can get a good price. Good luck to them.

If kena caught and documents show that the cars chassis numbers were involved. Congratz to them. Better buy CID enough nice drinking kopi when they call u up for investigation.

Caveat emptor

• Praise 1

This is a Z model Vezel Hybrid.

Please check manufacture date. It is extremely impt.

Do not import blindly.

From manufacture date to the arrival of car into singapore, u need it to be within 3mths.

Otherwise it will be deemed as 2nd hand car.

To resintate to 1st hand car status and to put on a brand new COE. U will need to pay a levy of $10,000 to LTA.

Please do make sure declaration is done properly too.

Else costs will balloon without you knowing,at e same time will sabo the whole industry.

I dun visit this forum often nowadays.

If u need more info, PM splashee and get into whatsapp chatroom for prompt replies.

Cheers bros!

Thanks for the response. I am importing the car to trinidad and tobago. It's manf date is aug 2015.

Things are very different when importing the car here so no worries :)

from $100K+ (car price) to $160K.  when questioned, they say "Its Like That"

wtf ?

It is probably from an new company with limited or no proper company portfolio, 

I sympathies with your situation,

As Vezel is an imported product from Japan, its important that we seek trusted dealers with guarantees.

• Praise 1

from $100K+ (car price) to $160K.  when questioned, they say "Its Like That"

wtf ?

It is probably from an new company with limited or no proper company portfolio, 

I sympathies with your situation,

As Vezel is an imported product from Jap, its important that we seek trusted dealers with guarantees that you will receive your car in the stated time. 

I have some offers i know of that may be of great help to sirs here that would want to buy the vezel or information regarding the vehicle. do pm me to know more.

• Praise 1

Did you request for higher Loan ?

However the price for Vezel is too high for the bank to consider. Unless in house loan then different story

The bank will never loan you a value higher than the market value of the car... otherwise they will be left with negative equity if you default on the loan.
  • Praise 1

Thanks all for the reply regarding the scam.  To be clearer, I was trying to buy with 10% depo advertised

by a PI thats been around for awhile and register it under Uber.  Probably thats why they've balloon it ???

I did ask why its been balloon to such high amount, and was told "Oh its like that, under this 10% depo

scheme, thats how we do it" but didn't make sense to me when a car is $100K and loan amount is 

160K. 

Anyway, loan didn't go thru, which I find it odd.  When I called my bank, they said there wouldn't be

any problems and I've gave the price of the car to bank ($100K). 

Looks like I need to forfeit the deposit given :/

Thanks for all that replied.  I won't say the PI name but its an eye opener and scams like this needs

to be known and spread so others don't fall for it and sign blindly like i did

• Praise 1

(edited)

You said deposit likely forfeited and yet you won't name the PI. Many?????

Why deposit must he forfeited? Loan not approve just take back the deposit?

You don't want to name the PI maybe you want to name the bank?

I have never heard that loan not approve deposit will be forfeited. How about insurance? Not approve deposit will be forfeited as well? Give you the benefit of doubt as genuine case. Go get back your deposit 100%.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Thanks all for the reply regarding the scam.  To be clearer, I was trying to buy with 10% depo advertised

by a PI thats been around for awhile and register it under Uber.  Probably thats why they've balloon it ???

I did ask why its been balloon to such high amount, and was told "Oh its like that, under this 10% depo

scheme, thats how we do it" but didn't make sense to me when a car is $100K and loan amount is 

160K. 

Anyway, loan didn't go thru, which I find it odd.  When I called my bank, they said there wouldn't be

Thanks for all that replied.  I won't say the PI name but its an eye opener and scams like this needs

You intend fow own use or as Uber driver? If later, maybe can complain to Uber?!

• Praise 1

160K. 

The loan will not go through as you call the bank and told them the price of car is 100k whereas the loan application state the car price as 160k. Do note that for Uber, the car need to be registered to a company and not a person, and the loan interest will be higher. Car with outstanding hire purchase loan (individual) cannot be used for Uber or Grab.

• Praise 2

Yeah, standard practice, if loan denied or not approved, deposit is refunded.

If still keen to be Uber driver, can always rent a car from them at $45-$60 a day.

Deals are advertised all over carousell.

Advice to those taking loan that deviates fr regulatory requirement - pls bring along smone who familiar w diff "loan package" yet does not intend to buy (person w no intention to buy b emo more clear / rational). Hope eventually all get their rides wo much hiccups.

• Praise 2

vezel with the new led signal in front is the new 2017 model?

no new model for 2017....all are 2016 feb onwards as Face lifted or New model like RS

• Praise 3

Got my CX5 in Mar-16.  This week went for 10k servicing.  Asked the SE to update the GPS map for me, but he said I need to download Mazda Toolbox to update myself.  Did that but Mazda Toolbox stated nothing to update for my SD card.  However, my maps are dated Jun-2015, and the latest update supposed to be Feb-2017, which under option I can pay to download.

Isn't Mazda providing 3 years free update?

the salesperson from the AD warned me that there may not be a free 3 year update when i collected my car. haven't tried updating though

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

the salesperson from the AD warned me that there may not be a free 3 year update when i collected my car. haven't tried updating though

It's just 1 year of free updating.
  • Praise 1

Hi, anybody knows how to turn off the female voice every time u start the facelifted vezel engine?

Edited by Gsport
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2