Maintenance needed after Paint Protection (PPS) Coating?

Jaason3138

Neutral Newbie

Pioneer Point, 5 Soon Lee Street, #03-35, Singapore 627606 Ceramic Nano weebly for so called "Diamond Ceramic 9H coating a year ago for my brand new car. Just a year, Now the water beading is gone and paint become rough. Paid $1400 for it. Strictly CASH ONLY !

I called last week to enquire its 3 years warranty. Was then told to pay $180 for mtce coating. Its same for every company. Is it true? I don't know.

As for warranty its only against rust n oxidation as told. So beware and go for reputable companies, not a one man show as far as i know ? identified only by MR. LIM only. A gently note to all car lovers.

Furthermore imo dun waste such money.

Dear Mr. Youngyy,

I had PM you.   Kindly revert back to me regarding the issue.

Here is the reply when I asked about what is the brand. To me, the reply is basically avoiding the answer.  

"It's similar to Titanium package" 

"Ceramics are basically similar in their active ingredients of glass SIO2 or TIO2 and cross linked molecular structure.  It's the branding and different manufacturers with some difference in chemistry" 

Bro, As mentioned, our products are visible in the website and showcase photos already there long before these comments you guys make.

Anyway, Thank you for educating the above quote from me on Ceramic chemistry.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

To All,

Here's a article from a third party company in America educating consumer about

Why You Need To Maintain Ceramic Coatings

I did the google research and found it is similar to what we had shared on this post to Youngyy and also in our website long before.

https://www.drbeasleys.com/blog/2018/03/30/why-you-need-to-maintain-ceramic-coatings/

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Gotta be kidding? 30H hardness? from your own lab? 

post-206630-0-61080700-1531723967_thumb.png

Actually i had planned to use Kube bond but decided to stay away. The 1st was most of them and all of them told me that its the "same" as ceramic pro. Just like "in-house coating" is the same as Kube bond. We may pay a little lower for that. But that is where their fat profits comes in. I would not want to support the claim of "same". Reminds my younger days of buying "chiong" VCD instead of original. Original and "chiong" VCD has same actors, actress, musics, conversations. "Same" right? Quality wise? we all know how bad it is. Screenshot can prove that my words are true. Those with good business/personal moral will not behave this way. 

Another point, all of them has different after care methods. Isnt the same type of coating should have the same type of care ?

post-206630-0-91249000-1531725994_thumb.jpg

Edited by dominichen
  • Praise 1

Gotta be kidding? 30H hardness? from your own lab? 

attachicon.gif30H.png

Actually i had planned to use Kube bond but decided to stay away. The 1st was most of them and all of them told me that its the "same" as ceramic pro. Just like "in-house coating" is the same as Kube bond. We may pay a little lower for that. But that is where their fat profits comes in. I would not want to support the claim of "same". Reminds my younger days of buying "chiong" VCD instead of original. Original and "chiong" VCD has same actors, actress, musics, conversations. "Same" right? Quality wise? we all know how bad it is. Screenshot can prove that my words are true. Those with good business/personal moral will not behave this way. 

Another point, all of them has different after care methods. Isnt the same type of coating should have the same type of care ?

attachicon.gifIMG-20180713-WA0004.jpg

I went with Kubebond at another shop. So far, after 9 months, still pretty happy with it and the services from that shop. But yeah, the guy Lim full of  BS and I think he kind of screwed. I'm ok with people comparing the quality of two brand. It's when they refuse to name the brand, and claims it's the same... Anyway, most cheap quality ones, the first problem is with roughness after a short period of time... look at the comments and his subsequent reply, do you want to be called a liar when you have problems. LOL..

Dear Mr. Youngyy,

I had PM you.   Kindly revert back to me regarding the issue.

Bro, As mentioned, our products are visible in the website and showcase photos already there long before these comments you guys make.

Anyway, Thank you for educating the above quote from me on Ceramic chemistry.

We are all here to educate each other on staying away from horrible services. Pretending to be nice and service oriented after insulting your customers and calling them liars really isn't going to help . Just saying....

Supercharged

I believe it can protect from scratches.

Fine ones and deep ones.

See for yourself.

:D

Here is the secret video shows that it can.

u really believe..? haha..i will believe if i see whole process from how he coat to the scratch test not just the final scratch test. a bit unbelievable. the coat only micron and can withstand such impact?even diamond world hardest crystal in micron wont be able to withstand. when it is hard it is brittle, not to mention in micron. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

I went with Kubebond at another shop. So far, after 9 months, still pretty happy with it and the services from that shop. But yeah, the guy Lim full of BS and I think he kind of screwed. I'm ok with people comparing the quality of two brand. It's when they refuse to name the brand, and claims it's the same... Anyway, most cheap quality ones, the first problem is with roughness after a short period of time... look at the comments and his subsequent reply, do you want to be called a liar when you have problems. LOL..

We are all here to educate each other on staying away from horrible services. Pretending to be nice and service oriented after insulting your customers and calling them liars really isn't going to help . Just saying....

Which shop you went to and what is the car and model colour?

u really believe..? haha..i will believe if i see whole process from how he coat to the scratch test not just the final scratch test. a bit unbelievable. the coat only micron and can withstand such impact?even diamond world hardest crystal in micron wont be able to withstand. when it is hard it is brittle, not to mention in micron.

Look at the number of pps shops sprouting up? And read their benefit claims and warranty. Really cannot believe. Summary is that it's easy to make money from gulliable people Edited by RogerNg_185295

Supercharged

Look at the number of pps shops sprouting up? And read their benefit claims and warranty. Really cannot believe. Summary is that it's easy to make money from gulliable people

but fine scratches resistant and slow down staining (water marks and bird shit) are still possible . but like what is shown in video.. i have doubt.

if applicators can mock up and show their potential customers the entire process and effect like video.. i am sure their high charges will be justified...i am willing to pay thousands if really got such effect.

(edited)

but fine scratches resistant and slow down staining (water marks and bird shit) are still possible . but like what is shown in video.. i have doubt.

if applicators can mock up and show their potential customers the entire process and effect like video.. i am sure their high charges will be justified...i am willing to pay thousands if really got such effect.

The technology is not there yet. That's why no such videos. If one wants to do it, go ahead. But most of these shops after sales service sucks. After sales service do not bring them profits, and time is wasted rectifying customer problems. If you know of any excellent shops, let me know. There is a sponsor that do not do paint correction before coating. I feel that's taking shortcut and not giving customers value for money. Paintwork correction is the tougher and most important part Edited by RogerNg_185295

u really believe..? haha..i will believe if i see whole process from how he coat to the scratch test not just the final scratch test. a bit unbelievable. the coat only micron and can withstand such impact?even diamond world hardest crystal in micron wont be able to withstand. when it is it is brittle, not to mention in micron. 

I am trying to find out the name of this product and to do more research on it.

It might work or it might not but the problem is I don't know what the product is.

I was hoping some one could shed more light on it.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

It might work or it might not but the problem is I don't know what the product is.

good... either myth got trashed or because realistic and business bloom... 

Maybe it's just a product bought from ezybuy. Then relabel to make it sound atas

Look at the number of pps shops sprouting up? And read their benefit claims and warranty. Really cannot believe. Summary is that it's easy to make money from gulliable people

As mentioned, I'm happy with mine so far. No, it doesn't protect against rock / sand chips from the road. I didn't need to do maintenance so far although I just did one recently because I want it more shiny and I figured the shop service is good, just give him some business. Washing with just high pressure water gives it the best appearance, no need car shampoo. All people that buy car are gullible. If not gullible, you won't buy a car for $100k+++

As mentioned, I'm happy with mine so far. No, it doesn't protect against rock / sand chips from the road. I didn't need to do maintenance so far although I just did one recently because I want it more shiny and I figured the shop service is good, just give him some business. Washing with just high pressure water gives it the best appearance, no need car shampoo. All people that buy car are gullible. If not gullible, you won't buy a car for $100k+++

Which shop and whst colour n model of the car? And please upload invoice for verification. You seems to be avoiding such questions

Which shop and whst colour n model of the car? And please upload invoice for verification. You seems to be avoiding such questions

And why should I do that for you ? Please upload your NRIC, if your name is real and you stay in Singapore. I'll upload the invoice. Fair ?
  • Dislike 1

And why should I do that for you ? Please upload your NRIC, if your name is real and you stay in Singapore. I'll upload the invoice. Fair ?

Then I will give you 5 dislike points.

(edited)

For arguing so much without providing facts.

ROTFLMAO, I thought you TP giving away points.. you are delusional if you think your "good like power" of giving "dislike points" means you can stop people from talking. Stop being an idiot.. Edited by ancient
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2