Mazda Owner Check-in List Part 2

clement229

It worked very well when I was driving in Penang. It is a matter of getting used to the interface.

Yes, it even logged on faster than my TomTom GPS
↡ Advertisement

It states that the MZD Connected Service is able to "receive warnings of upcoming traffic jams...." - Do you know if it is available for Singapore ? How much does it cost ?

Thanks

Mazda has a connected services function.

http://infotainment.mazdahandsfree.com/navigation-connectedservices?language=en-RW

I can connect MZD Connect to my mobile phone and use the internet connection. Haven't explored the connected services functions yet though.

It states that the MZD Connected Service is able to "receive warnings of upcoming traffic jams...." - Do you know if it is available for Singapore ? How much does it cost ?

Thanks

I think you need to ask Mazda SE about this.

Actually, I had but he is also not sure.... Hahahaha.  [laugh] 

I guess I will find out more when the car is delivered next month. 

He replied today saying that the GPS is "live"..... Not too sure what he meant by 'live" and where it gets the real-time traffic source from. Shan't ask further since I've already bought it; just gotta suck it up if it's not there  :grin: 

How's the fuel consumption for The new Mazda Skyactiv?

Thanks!

My Mazda6 2.5L make 12km/litre (50/50 highway). NS Highway to KL with 2 smoking stop Travelling ard 120km/hr can get 14.5km/litre.

How's the fuel consumption for The new Mazda Skyactiv?

Thanks!

my M3 is doing 8.7 l/km for the 1st 1000 km according to the dashboard display. quite a fair bit of jams especailly morning peak hours. 

He replied today saying that the GPS is "live"..... Not too sure what he meant by 'live" and where it gets the real-time traffic source from. Shan't ask further since I've already bought it; just gotta suck it up if it's not there  :grin: 

When is your car arriving bro?...I think the connected drive, not available in Singapore...furthermore, I notice that you have to pay subscription.

Hopefully Carplay and Android Auto will come this year, so can use Waze on the screen....I currently use Waze with CD phone mount to avoid traffic whenever possible.

my M3 is doing 8.7 l/km for the 1st 1000 km according to the dashboard display. quite a fair bit of jams especailly morning peak hours.

Have average 7.5 l/100 km over 5,000 km for M6 2.5. About 60/40 highway/city.

• Praise 1

SE said that mine would arrive in Oct. and as much as I hope AA being available, I shan't hold my breath on that - cos' members in other Mazda forum (mazdas247) have already given up on this hope  [dead] 

Any chance you are able to share some pics on your CD Phone Mount?

Thanks a lot 

When is your car arriving bro?...I think the connected drive, not available in Singapore...furthermore, I notice that you have to pay subscription.

Hopefully Carplay and Android Auto will come this year, so can use Waze on the screen....I currently use Waze with CD phone mount to avoid traffic whenever possible.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

https://www.spigen.com.sg/store/accessories/kuelr-car-mount/spigen-kuel-h23-a230-cd-slot-magnetic-car-mount.html

SE said that mine would arrive in Oct. and as much as I hope AA being available, I shan't hold my breath on that - cos' members in other Mazda forum (mazdas247) have already given up on this hope [dead]

Any chance you are able to share some pics on your CD Phone Mount?

Thanks a lot

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1