Mazda Owner Check-in List Part 2

clement229

tks, i have little knowledge on engine oil and filter, they are Mazda original, gas now is #95, mileage is 27K, quite new, close to 2 years from purchase, 

So far the problems on this Mazda 3 deluxe, in less than two years,

1, i-stop malfunction,

2, GPS navigation failure, inaccuracy,

3, strange knocking sounds each time when I started to drive the car from still, now this sound could be heard sometimes during the drive on the road as well,

4, blue tooth problem, no contact details of phone shown on LCD,

5 car failed to move and after pressing  the gas pedal harder very loud "bang" sound heard, 

I am not sure if i am of the few unlucky owners, or MAZDA 3 sedan is indeed below the standard, it is not supposed to have so many problems in such a short time after purchase, 

regarding their service, their facebook page seems to be just for show purpose, I posted twice, they politely  messaged me, asking for contact details, but never contacted me. I posted this noise problem on mazda FB US side, and got some response, 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi newbie here, am thinking of getting my first car shortly. Am thinking of Mazda 2 hatchback, Honda Fit Hybrid or a VW Polo. Any comments?

• Praise 1

1, i-stop malfunction,

3, strange knocking sounds each time when I started to drive the car from still, now this sound could be heard sometimes during the drive on the road as well,

5 car failed to move and after pressing the gas pedal harder very loud "bang" sound heard,

I am not sure if i am of the few unlucky owners, or MAZDA 3 sedan is indeed below the standard, it is not supposed to have so many problems in such a short time after purchase,

regarding their service, their facebook page seems to be just for show purpose, I posted twice, they politely messaged me, asking for contact details, but never contacted me. I posted this noise problem on mazda FB US side, and got some response,

Service centre no solution for u?

Service centre no solution for u?

Finished 3rd service at Mazda ubi, their answers to my car problems as follows:

1. I-stop malfunction (fixed after several days repair, conclusion was software probl)
  2. Strange knocking/clicking sound, typically it came out when the car moved after some time of cooling down.  The sound has heard more frequent during the drive, usually after pausing for a while with i-stop on, and then starting to move. (staff said could be due to ABS pressure releasing, tester did not hear the sound, guessing it was related to brake. I today shut down ABS, will monitor for a few days and upate)
  3. Strange cracking sound from the bottom after parking the car and applying handbrakes when the passengers moved out of the car. The sound is louder and more when there is a slope. (tester did not catch the sound much yesterday, but basically heard it, concluded that it was relating to the rubbing between handbrake and car wheel plate. )
  4. Similar sound was heard when the car passed a small/sharp hump in car park. It is like a spring squeezing  or car suspension bending sound.(two versions, testers guessed it was relating to brake, while service admin said it could be due to the wearing our of the rubber supporting the suspension, he added that quality of parts nowadays lower. Unfortunately, tester did not hear the sound very much, not sure why all these strange sounds gone when the car was in the service center )
  5.  Blue tooth problem, phone contact details simply disappeared  on the LCD display (resolved on March 4 after we reset the system ourselves)
  6. GPS navigation problem (told me they had updated the gps system, but not effective, searched the website, found that it could be due to the arena problem, not keen in sending back to fix as well, because basically google map is much much better in navigation)
  7. Car stuck in car park, unable to move. When pressing gas harder, it moved, but with a very loud “bang” noise, like firecracker or something exploding. (this is the problem to be worried least, as tester was very affirmative that it was due to the handbrake plate goes rusty and stuck with the wheel plate, he knows this problem well and ensured that nothing to be worried about。 he advised that better not to wash car wheel and then park there for a long time, after washing, you should drive it for a while to clean the water in the wheel
  • Praise 1

Good to share. Praise with 5 points for you

Finished 3rd service at Mazda ubi, their answers to my car problems as follows:

1. I-stop malfunction (fixed after several days repair, conclusion was software probl)
  2. Strange knocking/clicking sound, typically it came out when the car moved after some time of cooling down.  The sound has heard more frequent during the drive, usually after pausing for a while with i-stop on, and then starting to move. (staff said could be due to ABS pressure releasing, tester did not hear the sound, guessing it was related to brake. I today shut down ABS, will monitor for a few days and upate)
  3. Strange cracking sound from the bottom after parking the car and applying handbrakes when the passengers moved out of the car. The sound is louder and more when there is a slope. (tester did not catch the sound much yesterday, but basically heard it, concluded that it was relating to the rubbing between handbrake and car wheel plate. )
  4. Similar sound was heard when the car passed a small/sharp hump in car park. It is like a spring squeezing  or car suspension bending sound.(two versions, testers guessed it was relating to brake, while service admin said it could be due to the wearing our of the rubber supporting the suspension, he added that quality of parts nowadays lower. Unfortunately, tester did not hear the sound very much, not sure why all these strange sounds gone when the car was in the service center )
  5.  Blue tooth problem, phone contact details simply disappeared  on the LCD display (resolved on March 4 after we reset the system ourselves)
  6. GPS navigation problem (told me they had updated the gps system, but not effective, searched the website, found that it could be due to the arena problem, not keen in sending back to fix as well, because basically google map is much much better in navigation)
  7. Car stuck in car park, unable to move. When pressing gas harder, it moved, but with a very loud “bang” noise, like firecracker or something exploding. (this is the problem to be worried least, as tester was very affirmative that it was due to the handbrake plate goes rusty and stuck with the wheel plate, he knows this problem well and ensured that nothing to be worried about。 he advised that better not to wash car wheel and then park there for a long time, after washing, you should drive it for a while to clean the water in the wheel

1) Hitman

2) Norm_Aspirated

3) Maz75

4) Owen_fan

5) pokie

6) chermin

7) M323 (Mazda 8=3+2+3) 1.6M Sports

8) Protege

9) Epoch (Protege 1.6A Sports)

10) Ecaf (Protege 1.6A Classic)

11) Failuredrill (1.6 Auto Classic)

12) Flaser (Ford Laser 1.6)

13) Ahliew(astina 323 1.6 hb)

14) midreef (Protege 1.6A)

15) w2k_83 (Protege 1.6A Classic)

16) M_protege (Protege 1.6M Sports)

17) Bossman (Mazda 6)

18) Jcers (Mazda Protege 1.6A Black Sports)

19) Laser (Ford Laser 1.6(A))

20) Akbk (Mazda 6, coming soon)

21) Greatodin (Protege 1.6M Classic)

22) zoomm (Protege 1.6A Sports Black)

23) Mhb9 (323HB)

24) Avatar_mp3 (Protege 1.6M)

25) Moneyplant

26) jonjees (Mazda 3 Sports, July) [Readding]

27) Lennonisdead

28) Law_ong (Protege 1.6M Classic)

29) Linus (Protege 1.6A Classic)

30) Mazda_Mad (Mazda 323 1.6A Auto)

31) Zoomprotege (323 Classic - Champagne* Just got rear-end

32) kosten1982 (Mazda3 1.6A Sports Titanium Grey, COMING SOON!wheeee...

33) Chutzup (Famili 1.6A)

34) Tenminste (323 Protege 1.6A)

35) Homey (Mazda6)

36) Altum (Protege 1.6A - Also just got rear-ended 1 week ago, now brand new bumper and boot cover)

37) Robin (Protege 1.6A)

38) Elina

39) Hockmeng

40) Husky (Black Mazda2 - only Mazda2 so far?????)

41) Jamestan (Mazda 323 1.6A)

42) Supermario (MZ3 Basic Grey)

43) Sheltie2306 (Me too, Silver Mazda 323 1.6A, with 4 tail lamps and rear fog light)

44) Zealot (Silver Mazda 323 1.6A

45) Tan280 (Mazda 6)

46) Superman (Mazda 323 1.6A)

47) CyberET (Silver Protege 03 1.6A)

48) Panda (Ex-owner 323 1.6M)

49) Kevinalexandria (Silver protege 1.6A)

50) Mzrmazda3 (Mazda 3 RS)

51) Reliable

52) Satan (Mazda 3 Very Stocked Basic Black Mica)

53) muak muak (M3)

54) kaiserdome (Mazda3 Basic Tigrey)

55) Akira - Mz3

56) Shiwao ( Shining Silver Mz2)

57) Jlim ( Mazda323 1.6A )

58) Athena (Mazda3 Black)

59) Clem229 (Mazda 3 1.5 Deluxe)

60) Victor68 (Mazda 3- 1.5 Standard - White)

61) BraveriesVillage (Mazda 8 2.3L MPV)

• Praise 1

Hi everyone

May i ask if there are anymore 2010-2018 Mazda 8 owners here?

Any helpfuls bud knows the lamp bulbs models of Mazda 8 as online i can only find and has '2006 Mazda MPV' which i am not sure are they sharing the same bulbs details?

Or can recommend any website that has Mazda 8 2010-2018 spell out inside?

Thanks for the enlightenment

• Praise 1

1, i-stop malfunction,

5 car failed to move and after pressing  the gas pedal harder very loud "bang" sound heard, 

regarding their service, their facebook page seems to be just for show purpose, I posted twice, they politely  messaged me, asking for contact details, but never contacted me. I posted this noise problem on mazda FB US side, and got some response, 

wow thats bad man. any update for now?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

wow thats bad man. any update for now?

ya, updated, c upper posts, tried to shut down ABS one or two times, but still heard the strange knocking sound, since they could not identify the problem accurately, and it is not a very risky thing, so let it go first, if it becomes worse, will have to go to service center again

Hi guys, I am doing a de-kit for my ride and am selling some car accessories for the CX-5 (2015). I'm not sure if this is the correct thread/platform to sell my stuff but you can PM me if interested.  These items include:

- original 3M (brown) 3-piece car mat (custom-made for CX-5);

- Laser Shades (7-piece) (for CX-5 only);

- original CX-5 cargo tray (black rubber/silicon); and

- original Made-in-Japan Enkei PF07 (19") sports rims (dark silver).

The rims were bought brand new in 2016 and they are in very good condition (no curb rash). They are on a set of Continental tyres (ContiContact 5) that measures 235/55/19. The tyres had only ran about 30,000KM. The sports rims measure:

Size: 19X8.5J

Holes: 5 

Inset: 42

PCD: 114.3

Color: Dark Silver

Weight: 10.5KG/rim (w/o tyre)

Very heart pain to let go but I cannot use them on my new ride:(

Will need original CX-5 stock rims with usable tyres to trade.

Thank you for reading.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros, I'm looking to buy a Mazda MX-5 due for Scrap/COE renewal. 

I'm a Direct Buyer here looking to take over and renew COE myself, and taking care of the Baby. Skipping the ridiculous dealer fees..

​Please PM me.

Bumpppppp :)

To whom it may concern

We would like to highlight to you about your Sales person : Daniel Wong from Leng Kee

It was a total disappointment when my dad was being served by him today at about 3plus. He could have brought a new Mazda 6 2.0ltr if he has a correct service attitude.

My dad was keen to sign the deal but was halt by my sister, due to Daniel bad attitude. This minute he told my sister and dad with a top up of 1k we can get a firm coe next minute when I came over, he was reluctant to serve us, my dad got to approach him to come over and discuss on the deal.

Even he came over, he was challenging me instead of taking the patience to explain the deal. He even gave sarcastic remarks, with or without our deal it doesn’t make any difference.

It was a horrid experience having to step into the showroom with a sales personal like him representing the brand of Mazda.

After stepping out of the showroom, my dad signed an order with another brand with much better service attitude and patience on the deal, though it’s more expensive compared Mazda.

I hope you can look into this as I feel customers should not be treated this way.

Thank you.

Hi everyone

May i ask if there are anymore 2010-2018 Mazda 8 owners here?

Any helpfuls bud knows the lamp bulbs models of Mazda 8 as online i can only find and has '2006 Mazda MPV' which i am not sure are they sharing the same bulbs details?

Or can recommend any website that has Mazda 8 2010-2018 spell out inside?

Thanks for the enlightenment

Not sure which light you are looking for.

Exterior:

Fog h11 55w

Reverse w21w

Number plates w5w

Interior

front and centre row w5w

last row 10w

luggage light 10w

courtesy (at the door) w5w

• Praise 1

To whom it may concern

We would like to highlight to you about your Sales person : Daniel Wong from Leng Kee

It was a total disappointment when my dad was being served by him today at about 3plus. He could have brought a new Mazda 6 2.0ltr if he has a correct service attitude.

My dad was keen to sign the deal but was halt by my sister, due to Daniel bad attitude. This minute he told my sister and dad with a top up of 1k we can get a firm coe next minute when I came over, he was reluctant to serve us, my dad got to approach him to come over and discuss on the deal.

Even he came over, he was challenging me instead of taking the patience to explain the deal. He even gave sarcastic remarks, with or without our deal it doesnât make any difference.

It was a horrid experience having to step into the showroom with a sales personal like him representing the brand of Mazda.

After stepping out of the showroom, my dad signed an order with another brand with much better service attitude and patience on the deal, though itâs more expensive compared Mazda.

I hope you can look into this as I feel customers should not be treated this way.

Thank you.

Bro i see where u come from.

U can write in Mazda management, this guy definitely made bad image of Mazda and caused customer lost.

Do u mind share what ride your bad got in the end?

• Praise 1

Quick check, we are getting a new ride from mazda and wish to install an additional battery for car camera so it can record 24hrs. However the sales person keep telling us there is a risk that warranty may be void and i dont want them to use that as an excuse to void warranty. However not having a camera that records 24hrs is also a risk cos if someone hits your car in the carpark its really no proof.

Anyone managed to have a camera that records 24hrs without voiding the warranty?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello hello, new Mazda 3 HB Deluxe owner here, ride arriving end of the month =)

I’m a possible owner of maz3 deluxe. Can you share perks and price given by salesman?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1