Mazda Owner Check-in List Part 2

clement229

Looking at the list of owners, seems like very few or no one here owns a Mazda3 HB Deluxe?

Btw, can someone advise, when you collect your brand new car, what is the fuel level? & also, how much is it roughly for a full tank for Mazda3?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

its such a junk that even grab dont even want it n uber has to lelong it away

The mileage for the cars quite low not like its used for private hire.

Good buy ?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The mileage for the cars quite low not like its used for private hire.

Good buy ?

mileage can be easily adjusted. 

Looking at the list of owners, seems like very few or no one here owns a Mazda3 HB Deluxe?

Btw, can someone advise, when you collect your brand new car, what is the fuel level? & also, how much is it roughly for a full tank for Mazda3?

was ur hb maz3 a freeupgrade frm the standard?

coz last weekend the salesperson offered it.

price stated was about 90k.

didnt nego as i see he is abit pushy.

• Praise 1

was ur hb maz3 a freeupgrade frm the standard?

coz last weekend the salesperson offered it.

price stated was about 90k.

didnt nego as i see he is abit pushy.

What do you mean a free upgrade? Hmm i was looking at the HB initially so he didn't try to "upsell" me from a sedan. However I got the HB at around that price of a sedan - so i guess it is the same, just different sales talk. haha, my guy wasn't even pushy, felt more like he very nua...lol.

• Praise 1

What do you mean a free upgrade? Hmm i was looking at the HB initially so he didn't try to "upsell" me from a sedan. However I got the HB at around that price of a sedan - so i guess it is the same, just different sales talk. haha, my guy wasn't even pushy, felt more like he very nua...lol.

can u let me know the price u gotten? 90? 96?

i mean the salesman was promoting the hb having a free upgrade to deluxe ( thus price of hb standard n deluxe is the same )

but if u gotten the hb deluxe at 90k which is the adv price of sedan standard u would have saved alot

• Praise 1

can u let me know the price u gotten? 90? 96?

i mean the salesman was promoting the hb having a free upgrade to deluxe ( thus price of hb standard n deluxe is the same )

but if u gotten the hb deluxe at 90k which is the adv price of sedan standard u would have saved alot

The price i gotten is at 91.8K, i think that was just slightly above the sedan version at that time? But I might be wrong, cos I wasn't really looking at the sedan. But compared to Jazz which was more expensive then, and Kia K3 which was also more expensive, the deal seemed good. lol.

The price i gotten is at 91.8K, i think that was just slightly above the sedan version at that time? But I might be wrong, cos I wasn't really looking at the sedan. But compared to Jazz which was more expensive then, and Kia K3 which was also more expensive, the deal seemed good. lol.

yeap.. quite a good deal u gotten there.

yeap.. quite a good deal u gotten there.

acty hor, whatever the price we are getting, come 1st July, all will seem good deals because of the VES thing... I guess we'll be the last of the powered cars... this VES thing will probably make cars less powerful, more fuel efficient, less pollutive...

(edited)

acty hor, whatever the price we are getting, come 1st July, all will seem good deals because of the VES thing... I guess we'll be the last of the powered cars... this VES thing will probably make cars less powerful, more fuel efficient, less pollutive...

its purpose is juz to tax more on higher powered vehicles n their combustion rate n make consumers tink twice about spending more $$ for higher end cars..

but those who r able to afford wouldnt even think about that..

it wouldnt make cars less powered or wat..

cars like vezel hybrids n such u will still have to pay more.. so its a useless scheme to let govt earn more

Edited by ErvinChuaWeiLun

its purpose is juz to tax more on higher powered vehicles n their combustion rate n make consumers tink twice about spending more $$ for higher end cars..

but those who r able to afford wouldnt even think about that..

it wouldnt make cars less powered or wat..

cars like vezel hybrids n such u will still have to pay more.. so its a useless scheme to let govt earn more

Hmm, so do u think the car companies will come up with newer models to avoid the VES tax so cars are more affordable for consumers? Like Nissan's Note, smaller cars, less power... gonna be the norm for consumers?

Hmm, so do u think the car companies will come up with newer models to avoid the VES tax so cars are more affordable for consumers? Like Nissan's Note, smaller cars, less power... gonna be the norm for consumers?

maybe note will not even have the rebate after the scheme...

car manufacturers doesnt only cater to sg market but around the world.. indunno y they keep enforcing on the car lite vision when sg is not ready for it or rather, they doesnt have the right implementations for it.

imagine if i buy a fully electric vehicle.

do i still need to pay for ves? they will tell u yes.. but y? they cant answer.

will it be cheaper for the coe? no.. but they cant answer it well also..

so wats the point?

n till now. the top manufacturers hasnt have a complete fully electric car to be seen on the roads except for 1-2.. so wats the point?

they should only encourage consumer by kicking the schemes in when there r a range of choices n not so limited..

one example would be the tesla car being brought in..

but so many testings n still have to pay more than 100k for it. n there isnt any charging points outside also.

summore lta deems it as an explosive transport device becoz of the batt? lolx.

self contradicting stuffs..

Twincharged

Hi, is there any Mazda 3 Sedan 2.0 Sport (A) car owner here? is it worth buying this car compare to 1.5 Sedan Deluxe model?

If you can afford the Price,Insurance & Road tax,why not.? [thumbsup] Bigger engine in a small body is like Buying a Mercedes Benz C Class with a BIG engine.

Neutral Newbie

In term of servicing, anyone knows how far different compare to 1.5?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1