peasant kah kia no hope le

chief still young and high flying career... no need to buy hope lah

↡ Advertisement

Mai suan hor

no buy hope how to buy elite atas meal n kopi ð

chief ... no need to wait until you strike lah

don't be deceived by my 165 kg frame .... i small eater small appetite only

• Praise 1

I got once ticked off by Immigration Singapore side coming in from JB ; Once at the immigration booth I started calling and the officer said 'cannot talk on phone ' became angry for a while and abruptly dropped my phone and just complied LLST

• Praise 6

I've ever experienced unprofessional service by a few of the ICA officers.

This was a few months back and I might still have the car cam footage with me as i distinctly remember i saved it after the experience.

Anyway, there was a long queue to clear SG customs at 2nd Link. Was waiting to get my passport checked (was behind another car) and my car was positioned near to the end, so that meant i could only choose between 2 booths. Both of these booths were open at this point in time.

I presume it's time to change shift because the booth on my right closed, with an ICA officer putting a cone in front of that booth's lane.

Fine, I still had that one booth to clear me.

Then another ICA officer came along and put a cone right in front of the last booth that was open to me. I had no choice but to honk at the ICA officer to try to get his attention. Those who drive VWs will know that the honk is rather loud, close to an airhorn. Still, the ICA officer "did not" hear me and just walked off.

My passenger then got out and asked the nearby Aux Police Officer what he wanted us to do. He then started motioning the cars at the back to reverse.

We did not get the logic of this as why make the whole line of cars reverse when you can just let my car and the next car through? It'll only take 15 mins max.

Unhappy, my passenger went to the ICA office. This time he came out with an ICA Encik. The Encik took a look, and told his men to let us through.

We thought that was the end of it but the very ICA officer who placed the cone there in the first place came along, grudgingly took the cone and threw it aside.

I was very very tempted to file a complaint given that he displayed this kind of unprofessional attitude by throwing it.

But at the same time I did not want to break his ricebowl. However, I have since then seen these ICA officers in a different light. I know not all of them act like this, but it was really crappy of him to throw the cone.

If it was time for people to pang kang, you made him do OT, of course he fedup.

Do you pay him OT? If not then I don't think you got right to be angry with him or demand him to service you, because he don't owe you anything.

People also got family, knock off want to go home.

Sometimes try to put ourself in others shoes, then we won't be angry over such trivial matters.

• Praise 2

After counter row with Singaporeans, Johor Immigration tells visitors to behave
BY BEN TAN
Thursday February 1, 2018

JOHOR BARU, Feb 1 — The Immigration Department here advised foreign motorists to comply with local rules and laws, following a scuffle between officers and a Singaporean couple at a checkpoint here.

The department’s passport control personnel have been encountering Singaporeans, both on motorcycles and cars, who have refused to comply with directives.

Other incidents also include verbal abuse and even physical threats against Immigration men discharging their duties.

Johor Immigration Department director Datuk Rohaizi Bahari said foreign motorists entering or exiting any of the country’s gazetted land checkpoints must follow instructions of the officers and obey Malaysian laws.

“Basically, the foreign motorists should cooperate with Immigration Department officers manning the passport control counters to ensure a smooth and hassle free entry or exit,” he told Malay Mail today.

Another common problem is the use of mobile phones for videos and photographs, which is prohibited in any gazetted security checkpoints or Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) areas.

Rohaizi said that while his men strive to be professional and courteous, non-compliance with their orders may lead to visitors being refused passage or even arrested.

On Tuesday, a Singapore couple heading home were arrested by Malaysian Immigration officers following a heated argument that turned into a scuffle at a passport control counter in the Sultan Iskandar Building’s CIQ.

The couple, aged 30 and 24, were earlier involved in an argument with a passport control counter officer.

The incident was believed to have stemmed from the allegedly rude manner they threw their passports at the officer twice.

The state Immigration Department has classified the case under Section 56(1)(g) of the Immigration Act 1959/1963 for obstructing an immigration officer from discharging passive duties.

Johor has two gazetted land checkpoints: one via the Causeway in the city centre and another the Second Link crossing in Tanjung Kupang.

An estimated 20,000 Singapore-registered vehicles enter Malaysia daily via the two land checkpoints. The figure is higher on weekends where Singaporeans flock to Johor Baru for shopping and other services due to the foreign exchange factor. 

For whatever reasons, why anyone would throw their passports at immigration officers is beyond me. 

yalor, the officer can act blur say never saw the passport and claim they illegal enter into the country   [laugh]

maybe they (couple)  drive yaya- papayaya low height sports car and have a hard time pulling out the hand to reach the counter so "tikam tikam"  they like "lucky dip" shoot the passport up ...... rest is his-story(history) what triggered the incident no one knows only the couple and the Kastam's officers; whom which are no angels too.... but once in foreign land, got to always kow tow to them no matter how uncomfortable they can make the visitor feel and also ask uncomfortable questions as they are also doing a kind of "means testing"  too to see if you are able to satisfactorily maintain yourself in the guest country 

Sometime back in SGP immigration my Mom (82) was sleeping at the back seat with cushion and the lady said to wake her up as the most likely want to see if she is "alive",   no joke lah!!       

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

Everything is fair in the world.

It's just that we don't get the reward or punishment immediately.

I done so many bad things but I was never caught but I did suffer for things I don't deserve.

The problem is people cannot see things objectively. The always think they are the victims, they only remember the bad things that happen to them and conveniently forget the bad things they do.

We all have selective memory.

Edited by Mahjong74
  • Praise 2

For whatever reasons, why anyone would throw their passports at immigration officers is beyond me.

some people think their passport one of the most powderful in the world so can use to teh others...

Please keep them in Msia.

No need to send them back.

We also don't want them.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 6

Don't tell me ........ they are your  "in&out laws" again must be a big extended family you have gotten yourself into [laugh]

Please keep them in Msia.

No need to send them back.

We also don't want them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3