• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
130 replies to this topic | 1,930 praises

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

In most forums I have visited, there are usually a thread for member to get know to each other. There used to be one here, created back in 2002, but most pages were TCSS, well almost. So here come a fresh one, and I shall start first.

vocab-10208-introduction-1.jpg

Carbon82

Nick(s): Carbon82 (aka 8559 / numberman in AsiaOne Forum)

Marital Status: Happily married with 2 kids

Occupation (official): HSE / EHS & Business Continuity Professional

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Car(s) owned: 2016 VW Sharan 380TSI (Current), 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0TSI, 2008 Honda Crossroad 1.8 i-VTEC, 2004 Honda Stream 2.0 i-VTEC, 2001 ES8 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi, 1996 Subaru Vivio

Dream Car(s): Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 AMG, VW Kombi T1

Favorite Pastimes: Anything related to cars, surfing the web, cooking / baking, makan, photography (non-professional level), blaming the G (well I am Singaporean you know?) [:p] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alphabetical order...

A

AltisOwner

Here's my introduction.

Nick(s): Altisowner (present) I've registered a nick before in 2006 but can't remember the password and was not so active then. 

Marital Status: Happy married with 3 adult children and a Grandfather of 5

Occupation (official): Forestry and Agricultural Machinery Consultant (now semi-retired)

Occupation (unofficial): None

Car(s) owned: Present cars Lexus ES250 (just 2 weeks ago), Altis already pass on to my wife (her car just expired).  My very first car was a Datsun 120Y, Ford Lancer, Mazda6, BMW320, Subaru Legacy, Camry2.2, Altis1.8.

Dream Car(s): Never have any dream car

Favorite Pastimes: surfing the net, watching TV, walk with my pet dog, washing car over the weekend as exercise, enjoy wine every other night at home or with friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B

BabyBlade

Nick(s): (The One and Only) BabyBlade 

Marital Status: Single

Occupation (unofficial): Dreamer, Sleeper, Lao Sai Queen

Car(s) owned: I drive but I don't own. Thank you sgCarMart.   [grin]

Dream Car(s): Audi TT, Nissan GTR

Bike(s) owned: Honda NSR150SP, Honda MSX125 Grom, Yamaha Spark 135 (Current), Honda CBR400RR (Current), Ducati 899 Panigale (Current)

Current Dream Bike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

Can't Do Without: Bikes, Piano, Music, Traveling

Favorite Quote: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Beanoyip

Nick(s): beano

Marital Status: Married

Occupation (official): Enginner

Occupation (unofficial): Don't have

Car(s) owned: Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb, VW Golf R, Audi RS3 (current)

Dream Car(s): Mclaren 570S

Favorite Pastimes: Gaming, sports, mountain biking, playing around with tech

Benarsenal

Might as well join in the fun too. Haha

Nick(s): Benarsenal

Marital Status: Let's just say I can go into Tiko thread without worries.   [cool]

Occupation (official): Developer

Occupation (unofficial): Bao ka liao

Car(s) owned: Currently no car.  Before that, Toyota Prius and Mitsubishi Lancer

Dream Car(s): VW Golf GTI, Honda NSX, Mazda MX-5 (original with pop up headlights)

Favorite Pastimes: Jiak zua at MCF, watch football (guess my favourite team. Should be obvious haha), travel

E

Enye

since my bff TS complained i make fun of him...i also better support his thread by  introducing myself

Nick(s): Enye

Marital Status: Sensitive information

Occupation (official): Storeman/Caretaker/Office boy

Occupation (unofficial): None

Car(s) owned: Peasant cars but now bus mrt and walk

Dream Car(s): Cannot afford any dreams

Favorite Pastimes: No time no money

F

Fitvip

Nick(s): fitvip (the one and only)

Marital Status: Happily married. Was penalised for having the third child.

Occupation (official): Eatwestnorthwind

Occupation (unofficial): Househusband, people/nature watching.

Car(s) owned: Honda CB350Four, Daihatsu Charade XG, Nissan Sunny VIP, Honda Fit GD, Honda FIT GE. Going to drive as long as it is FIT and contribute extra $ to feed monkeys.

Dream Car(s): Never dreamt of cars!

Favorite Pastimes: Visit mcf, etc, visiting the parks, getting sea view, putting 2 two-cm strokes on an A5 paper once every few years to keep them in check!

Favorite Quote: Respect has to be earned! When tired, retire!

H

Hoseyboh

Nick(s): Hoseyboh
Marital Status: DINK
Occupation (official): Going to be jobless soon....
Occupation (unofficial): sgcarmart stalker
Car(s) owned: Vitara, Odyssey, 330i, X3, XC90, X5, WRX STI, Golf GTI, A1(Wife), Forester 2.0XT (Wife), S class (current)
Dream Car(s): Occasional wet dream
Favorite Pastimes: sucker for whiskey.... 

K

kobayashiGT

Someone in the forum asked me to participate too. 

Nick: KobayashiGT

Marital Status: Not yet married. 

Occupation (Official): Conman. Some fools buy, some fools sell. 

Occupation (Unofficial): bathroom singer, trying-to-be-homer-Simpson, professional-drinking-buddy and Grabhitch-Mei-Mei-Driver. 

Car(s) owned: Suzuki Carry, Suzuki Every, Honda Accord

Dream car(s): Porsche 911 GT3, Toyota 86 and Nissan GTR R32. 

Favourite Pastimes: Netflix-ing, youtube-ing and trying to annoy my dog and see if she will bite me a not. 

P

pChou

Nick(s): Pchou

Gender: Female (i forgive those that always call me bro :p)

Marital Status: Sensitive information   [gorgeous]

Occupation (official): MCF Fulltime Staff

Occupation (unofficial): Don't have

Car(s) owned: Not driving

Dream Car(s): Mini Cooper

Favorite Pastimes: Makan, cycling, badminton, running, SHOPPING!

Philipkee

Those who met me I have already introduced myself and also in this forum also.

1) my nick is my real name
2) I roughly introduced myself in the health forum "I'm a nurse. Ask me anything about nursing." My photo also in this forum but thread might be gone liao. 
3) drove an avante and now a manual hyundai accent.
4) single and available. Any young pretty mcfer can pm me. No problem. 

Picnic06-Biante15

OK just joined in to waste time (15 minutes more) whilst waiting to 'pang kang'

Nick(s): Picnic06-Biante15
Marital Status: Married  
Occupation (official): Cho Sai Kang aka everything under the sun
Occupation (unofficial): cho lang tulang
Car(s) owned:  two wheelers to 4 wheelers - Eagle, Rally, Shimano, Honda Cub, Vespa, Suzuki Kartana, Yamaha V-Max, Datsun FII, Nissan Sunny, Ford Laser, Kia Mentor, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Picnic and Mazda Biante
Dream Car(s):Volvo XC90, Mazda CX8, Jaguar XJ, Audi Q7
Favorite Pastimes: Food

S

Sunny

Nick: Sunny

Sex:  As much as i can get

Marital status: married with 2 kids.  

Cars owned:  1st car was nissan sunny (that's why this nick)

Dream cars: many till dont dare dream due to no budget.....  wet dreams r better

Favorite pastimes: candycrush, disturb Enye the elite, sleep (related to above 2nd line sentence)

T

Tianmo

Nick(s): Tianmo aka 天魔 aka Heavenly Demon.

Marital Status: Married.

Occupation (official): One man do all

Occupation (unofficial): NA

Car(s) owned: 323GT, 190E, corolla XL, swift sedan,  sonata EF, sonata NF, optra wagon, Mazda6, Astra HB. 

Dream Car(s): AMG E63 S wagon.

Favorite Pastimes: go to this playground call MCF.

pChouBabyBlade like that can accept?  

Updated as of 13th October 2017.

Edited by BabyBlade, 13 October 2017 - 01:28 PM.

RH1667, Doppel, Enye, Mustank, BanCoe, Picnic06-Biante15, Staff69 and 33 other members praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

But shy leh.  :shy:

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi all,

In most forums I have visited, there are usually a thread for member to get know to each other. There used to be one here, created back in 2002, but most pages were TCSS, well almost. So here come a fresh one, and I shall start first.

Nick(s): Carbon82 (aka 8559 / numberman in AsiaOne Forum)

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Car(s) owned: 2016 VW Sharan 380TSI (Current), 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0TSI, 2008 Honda Crossroad 1.8 i-VTEC, 2004 Honda Stream 2.0 i-VTEC, 2001 ES8 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi, 1996 Subaru Vivio

Favorite Pastimes: Anything related to cars, surfing the web, cooking / baking, makan, photography (non-professional level), blaming the G (well I am Singaporean you know?) [:p] 

I guess your age is 35 based on your nick - 82?  [laugh] [laugh]

Picnic06-Biante15 and Mercs praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

from the posted pic, i assume you only interested in female mcfers introducing themselves in this thread

😂
Mustank, Picnic06-Biante15, Lala81, Doppel, Lok666, SGCMmaomao, Pocy and 1 other member praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

MTL
  • MTL
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

former advisor to the pm of sg

(unintentional n kenna f)

Edited by MTL, 21 September 2017 - 05:58 PM.

BanCoe praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

a/s/l?

Feels like I'm back in the 90s [laugh] [laugh]

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

End up in this forum again ..... TCSS...... but good 1 to start ..... everyone knows you have an eye for car's of all era ..... and get the Merc GLS 63 AMG in the wet  dreams [laugh]

I salute you Bro [thumbsup]  

Hi all,

Picnic06-Biante15, Newbie26 and Pocy praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess your age is 35 based on your nick - 82? [laugh] [laugh]

to be able to own a vivio in 1996

ts must have come from a good family and probably around late forties now

😂
Dleodleo and Datsun366 praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

😂

Elite must be around the same age to know :XD:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Elite must be around the same age to know :XD:

chief very sneaky... scoping for my age

😂
Pinobii praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:33 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought TS is a sis. His gender states F.

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I thought TS is a sis. His gender states F.

You are quite right - belongs to a sis...

Before signing, please read the fine print!"D

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

chief very sneaky... scoping for my age

😂

Where got sneaky...is publicly scouting for info on elite 😂😂😂
Enye, Freeder, Mercs and Noob79 praised this

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This thread will also end up TCSS, no different.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

TS join 10 yrs liao then decide to introduce himself, must be having some great plans coming in a big way.  Something like GE all parties introducing new candidates, only different is this one is candidate self introduction.  

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ð

Cannot be second hand car bought in 2003?
That is all.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Wah, i remember that list back in 2002!
Was on it, i think.
Cheers
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

😂

OIC.  So he is 大哥 not 小弟 wahahaahahaha but he looks young.

thanks. [thumbsup]

Freeder and Jamesc praised this

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

I cannot see clearly and had thots of "tackling" you leh  :wub:    [laugh]

Jamesc and Doppel praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:33 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I used to sit in my best friend and next block neighbour's parents subaru vivio to school once a week during primary 6 and during PSLE.

His parents bought it after striking 4d haha

That was really so many years ago.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe TS can elaborate what is meant by his  Occupation (official): HSE / EHS & Business Continuity Professional ...

(i only Preambree Tree study 1)

I really catch no balls leh.... I only know what is PM, EP occupation  like [lipsrsealed] hand in glove ops. .............. by the way that is what is his  Favourite Pastimes  ....blaming the G (well I am Singaporean you know?)  [:p] 

Tianmo, Jamesc and Freeder praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: intro, self, person, member and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users