Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

Bond38
  • Bond38
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys....i m looking for the exhaust system for my GD1 Jazz...

from the cat to the tail pipe. 

Which scrapyard can i buy from?

Appreciate yr info....thks

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There are several scrapyards in Woodlands Industrial Park E. Was there yesterday to repair my aircon at MarkCool. Great service from Ah Huat, BTW. 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

There are several scrapyards in Woodlands Industrial Park E. Was there yesterday to repair my aircon at MarkCool. Great service from Ah Huat, BTW. 

what happen to your aircon? change compressor or change the cooling coil?

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:53 AM

Bond38
  • Bond38
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks very much....

Any other place to find?

Yes...Markcool is a good place to service/repair air con....

price is good too

Edited by Bond38, 23 September 2017 - 08:54 AM.

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There was one at Sungei Kadut but I can't remember the address.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Kheng Keng Auto

47 Sungei Kadut Loop

can google for phone numbers to call

U're welcomed! [laugh]

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Bond38
  • Bond38
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Kheng Keng Auto

47 Sungei Kadut Loop

can google for phone numbers to call

U're welcomed! [laugh]

[bounce2]  [bounce2]  [bounce2]

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what happen to your aircon? change compressor or change the cooling coil?

The compressor control valve failed so refrigerant wasn't flowing into the compressor . Replaced and aircon OK liao. Took Ah Huat all of 5 minutes to diagnose the problem  [thumbsup]  Even sat in the car to confirm refrigerant wasn't leaking in the interior. Asked him what it smells like and he said like sock that has been worn but not washed for a few days!

Edited by Kklim, 26 September 2017 - 01:06 PM.

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The compressor control valve failed so refrigerant wasn't flowing into the compressor . Replaced and aircon OK liao. Took Ah Huat all of 5 minutes to diagnose the problem  [thumbsup]  Even sat in the car to confirm refrigerant wasn't leaking in the interior. Asked him what it smells like and he said like sock that has been worn but not washed for a few days!

oh he changed the aircon pressure switch i think. it controls the high and low pressure to activate the compressor.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd

Vin's Motor Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by VictorSoo  |  Neutral Newbie

Very professional, swift, thorough and prompt in both their service and response. Will definitely recommend my family and friends to have their car fixed. Thanks Vin's Motor!

Ming Chong Auto Parts Accessories Trading (Workshop)

Ming Chong Auto Parts Accessories Trading (Workshop)  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Zyklon  |  5th Gear

Was able to accept BYO oil change without appointment on a sat

Technician needed guidance on the simple oil change. Dropped one of the rubber gasket for oil filter w/o even noticing it until I reminded.

Technician was trying to force open my oil drain plug trap door until I pointed out to him that he did not remove the bolt holding the trap door. Spe... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Parts Stockists

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, hondahonda, jazz, exhuast and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users