Any comment on this product? Armor All Wash & Wax Detailer

Extremeoh

I think this one is like a quick detailer, use in-between full washes for touch up. 

What is it you want to achieve?

To have a quick clean before a full wash. The concern I have here is will such a product really lift the dirt from the car and wash/wipe off easily? Will the process scratch the car because of the dirt?

To have a quick clean before a full wash. The concern I have here is will such a product really lift the dirt from the car and wash/wipe off easily? Will the process scratch the car because of the dirt?

Eh... I walked the same path before.  [laugh]

Armor All I have no experience, I don't seem to be able to find the product you mentioned on their website.

I suggest you look at brands which have more information on the internet and many others have used before. 

I use Optimum Quick Instant Detailer and Optimum Opti-Clean.

I don't really clean an entire panel but more for spot or small area cleaning.

I think the right microfiber  is important as I tried Opti-Clean with the microfiber I used for apply quick wax,  it left behind streaks.

It should be my skill problem.  [laugh]

Eh... I walked the same path before.  [laugh]

Armor All I have no experience, I don't seem to be able to find the product you mentioned on their website.

I suggest you look at brands which have more information on the internet and many others have used before. 

I use Optimum Quick Instant Detailer and Optimum Opti-Clean.

I don't really clean an entire panel but more for spot or small area cleaning.

I think the right microfiber  is important as I tried Opti-Clean with the microfiber I used for apply quick wax,  it left behind streaks.

It should be my skill problem.  [laugh]

Does it really lift dirt? Beside streaks, any fine scratches on the spot that you cleaned?

Does it really lift dirt? Beside streaks, any fine scratches on the spot that you cleaned?

Yes,  removing dirty is a mechanical action.   When I tried, no observable fine scratches.

This looks to be a wash+wax product. Would be advisable to use only on the car body, and avoid applying it onto your windscreen as it might cause the wipers to judder.

With visible (chunky) bits of dirt stuck on the car body, I always spray water generously to wash off all the dirt before i apply soap and rub the car body. Am looking at investing in a portable handspray to try and do "snow-wash" on my own. That way it minimises the friction onto my car body (which might sometimes cause scratches).

This looks to be a wash+wax product. Would be advisable to use only on the car body, and avoid applying it onto your windscreen as it might cause the wipers to judder.

With visible (chunky) bits of dirt stuck on the car body, I always spray water generously to wash off all the dirt before i apply soap and rub the car body. Am looking at investing in a portable handspray to try and do "snow-wash" on my own. That way it minimises the friction onto my car body (which might sometimes cause scratches).

It is difficult to generate foam using a hand sprayer. 

Previously what I did was sprayer in one hand, the other hand the wash mitt or brush. 

It is difficult to generate foam using a hand sprayer. 

Previously what I did was sprayer in one hand, the other hand the wash mitt or brush. 

Am planning to use this. Have not been able to try it out yet as the snow wash soap is still being shipped. 

31sT4gD0jIL.jpg

Am planning to use this. Have not been able to try it out yet as the snow wash soap is still being shipped. 

31sT4gD0jIL.jpg

Is that a foam sprayer or normal sprayer?  Can't make out the words in the pic.  

Is that a foam sprayer or normal sprayer?  Can't make out the words in the pic.  

Normal 2 gallon garden sprayer. ordered it online.