Fun challenge to other countries to buy similar model in SG

Battledome64

Hi guys I notice something

In the overseas forums like USA U.K. And EU a lot of them boast about their super cars and their high life

But when I throw a fun challenge ( just for the sake of fun) to them to buy a similar model in Singapore they turn quiet and try to change topic. I mean if they are brave to take up the challenge they should try buying the same luxury model and accept the challenge

Eg Bentley bentayaga forums

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Don't make sense as standard of living is different. Cars are proportionally more ex here.

When I watch videos of those high end cars and thr reviewer is saying it cost almost 90k, I laugh because my crappy b&b car costs that much and that 90k car is dirt cheap to me.

• Praise 1

Hi guys I notice something

In the overseas forums like USA U.K. And EU a lot of them boast about their super cars and their high life

But when I throw a fun challenge ( just for the sake of fun) to them to buy a similar model in Singapore they turn quiet and try to change topic. I mean if they are brave to take up the challenge they should try buying the same luxury model and accept the challenge

Eg Bentley bentayaga forums

Maybe they are thinking... "are you crazy ask me spend money in a small island 45km east to west and 23km north to south buy a Super car????? Drive to where? Sorry dude but I can't answer this not so intelligent question with out sounding insulting"
  • Praise 2

Don't make sense as standard of living is different. Cars are proportionally more ex here.

When I watch videos of those high end cars and thr reviewer is saying it cost almost 90k, I laugh because my crappy b&b car costs that much and that 90k car is dirt cheap to me.

everything is proportionally expensive here...
  • Praise 1

the trend I see in overseas forum especially USA owners are they like to boast about their "fully loaded" car models. That means all options available from the manufacturer are ticked. With their "fully loaded" cars, they tend to talk down to others especially when it comes to car modifications post sale.

For goodness sake, for price of a bare minimum AD GLC250 in Singapore, I can buy 2 "fully loaded" GLC 43 AMG in USA with spare for a 3rd B&B car.

:D

• Praise 1

the trend I see in overseas forum especially USA owners are they like to boast about their "fully loaded" car models. That means all options available from the manufacturer are ticked. With their "fully loaded" cars, they tend to talk down to others especially when it comes to car modifications post sale.

For goodness sake, for price of a bare minimum AD GLC250 in Singapore, I can buy 2 "fully loaded" GLC 43 AMG in USA with spare for a 3rd B&B car.

:D

That's why we cannot compare with overseas... they have 10k cars and 100k landed properties, but that also means their incomes are lower.

Bring a middle class Singaporean's income over, he can buy the entire street of landed properties, with a car each.

Edited by flashbang

Wool comes from sheep mah. 

who do you think is funding the million dollar salary of MIW?

We deserve it. I don't don't want to hear any more complaints.   :a-fun:

• Praise 4

Wool comes from sheep mah. 

who do you think is funding the million dollar salary of MIW?

We deserve it. I don't don't want to hear any more complaints.   :a-fun:

Thinking of feeding them with my money makes me want to give up owning cars here....

• Praise 2

Singapore Altis = Malaysia BMW 320

:XD:

Sorry hor!

We are being laughed at being such a ...................

This kind of thread go overseas is a self-pawned thread.

Edited by Davidtch