Thumbprint scans extended to car travellers at Tuas, Woodlands checkpoints

Wt_know

don't wear mini skirt

otherwise the immigration officer will personally open the car door for you and ask you to step out of the car to scan your fingerprints

:D

Thks for the reminder.

Sekali kenna arrested for indecent exposure when I have to climb out thru window.

↡ Advertisement

They should just convert to no drive thru liao lah. Convert the booths area to huge car park. Park ur car there and go inside to do immigration processing. Finish, come out and drive to secondary checks and on to JB.

Like that no one need to complain. [idea]

Same as what is going on with taking the coach in.

bukit kayu hitam LOL

• Praise 1

I know of one Malaysian production supervisor at an electronics plant here..refuse to rent or buy property here in SG..only just want to earn SG dollars and go back JB everyday...

looks like this will test his resolve... [laugh]

I also know of a close friend who married a Johor lady...she will ask him to bring her in to JB every weekend saying that their grandparents want to 'smell' their grandchildren....I say to him ho say liao.... [grin]

based on singapore uniquely style

after few months of [furious]

at the end of the day .. all LLST and kwai kwai follow la

msia raise toll charges ... all kaypoh no go liao

spore raise toll charges to match ... all kaypoh no go liao

msia charge RC20 ... all kaypoh ... definitely not worth to go liao

at the end of the day, the no of people going JB does not fall and probably increase in the coming years ... [laugh]

seriously, there is NO OTHER OPTION than driving to JB/MSIA

go BATAM also sibei jialat the crowd in harbour front

hence, singapore lang got no place to GO liao

every time take budget airline go bangkok meh? although the food was nice and got plenty of massage ... lol

I know of one Malaysian production supervisor at an electronics plant here..refuse to rent or buy property here in SG..only just want to earn SG dollars and go back JB everyday...

looks like this will test his resolve... [laugh]

I also know of a close friend who married a Johor lady...she will ask him to bring her in to JB every weekend saying that their grandparents want to 'smell' their grandchildren....I say to him ho say liao.... [grin]

Edited by Wt_know

KNN...I normally don't say so many KNN in one post but I have to today ...and KNN.

KNN..was coming back thru Woodlands yesterday. ..KKK

KNN... And yes they are testing out this double thumb finger print crap....KNN

KNN...No wonder the 2 cars in front of mine each took about 5 mins to clearthe SG counter which normally takes less than a min...KNN

KNN..when my turn came, after all the normal cashcard n passport checks, got one lao Jiao ICA officer at the counter ask yr brudder here to put both thumbs on the finerprint reader...KNN

OK heres the biggest KNN....from the freaking driver seat, how are you going to easily turn your body 90 deg to the right, straiaghten both hands n both your thumbs on the reader without suffering internal injury...KNNBCBB !!!

and yes it took 5 mins to clear my car n causes a huge long queue! &*^%#%$#%*^^*&^(*))^&^$^&

KK|NN *(^*%%&^%&^$&^%*&^(*&^(*&(* KNN

Relax bro.. you selling K&N air filter is it? So enthusiastically promoting and marketing siah. :XD:

new toys...

21167106_1586473084748725_73928281292069

All I gotta say is: Sports cars, supercars, 7-seater and mini van drivers - HOSAY LIAO!

Edited by Terrylmt

Went through Woodlands checkpoint this morning. Only driver need to scan thumbprints. My passengers don't need to scan. No jam cause reach checkpoint 630 in the morning.

based on singapore uniquely style

after few months of [furious]

at the end of the day .. all LLST and kwai kwai follow la

msia raise toll charges ... all kaypoh no go liao

spore raise toll charges to match ... all kaypoh no go liao

msia charge RC20 ... all kaypoh ... definitely not worth to go liao

at the end of the day, the no of people going JB does not fall and probably increase in the coming years ... [laugh]

seriously, there is NO OTHER OPTION than driving to JB/MSIA

go BATAM also sibei jialat the crowd in harbour front

hence, singapore lang got no place to GO liao

every time take budget airline go bangkok meh? although the food was nice and got plenty of massage ... lol

SG can scan thumbs, take picture, scan forehead, scan KKC...

MY can collect VEP, VEXP, VVV

but if MYR drops to 3.5...

chiong-got-queue-chiong-ahhhh.jpg

Edited by Vidz
  • Praise 1

sinkies are all criminals.

need to be thumb printed.

should line them all on the wall carrying a placard with their name and nric numbers, and take their picture as well.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

This afternoon going back to SG via woodlands. Which zone/lane is normally faster? which lane still doesn't implement finger print scanner?

Leftmost lane. Share with motorcycle one.

• Praise 3

Not sure did we benchmark other countries...like maybe USA border with Mexico and Canada..also a lot of car based traffic zipping in and across borders...

do they do the same scanning thing? Cant remember..it was six years ago when I drove alone across Vermont into Montreal....nice memories... :wub:

Went in via Tuas today, saw that damn scanner, but didn't ask to scan, but no way will I be able to get out of my car if I'm inside that small little space. Passenger side can open door. 

↡ Advertisement