Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic | 113 praises

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:31 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Recently an honorary letter of notice from our dear Traffic Police for speeding  [laugh]

Ok, speeding it is.  No qualms.

The letter says to provide Driver Particulars and can be done online by filling up a form included with the letter, or by logging into www.police.gov.sg/e-services.  Obviously i went with the online approach as would most of us.

Logged in using my SINGPASS and saw my summon online.  There was no other link on the webpage.

So I clicked on the summon case anyway and out comes this message.

You are required to furnish Traffic Police with the particulars of the driver who committed this traffic offence by XX/XX/2017 using the Request for Driver's Particulars form that has been mailed to you.

...so...KNN.....ask people go online and then online ask you to use the hardcopy form !!!

Edited by Ahbengdriver, 28 September 2017 - 07:33 AM.

UncleAtas, SiLangKia and Tianmo praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

alamak, i tot they corked up and let u see SPF officers' pay

Edited by Eyke, 28 September 2017 - 07:51 AM.

F355, BanCoe, Volvobrick, BabyBlade, Eviilusion, VellfireS and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I just got a red light offence for 12 points which I got a letter almost 4 months after I supposedly committed the offence. I honestly have no recollection to the event but I probably did drive thru the area that day. Appealing but doubt will get a waiver.
SiLangKia praised this

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:00 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Recently an honorary letter of notice from our dear Traffic Police for speeding [laugh]

Ok, speeding it is. No qualms.

The letter says to provide Driver Particulars and can be done online by filling up a form included with the letter, or by logging into www.police.gov.sg/e-services. Obviously i went with the online approach as would most of us.

Logged in using my SINGPASS and saw my summon online. There was no other link on the webpage.
So I clicked on the summon case anyway and out comes this message.

You are required to furnish Traffic Police with the particulars of the driver who committed this traffic offence by XX/XX/2017 using the Request for Driver's Particulars form that has been mailed to you.

...so...KNN.....ask people go online and then online ask you to use the hardcopy form !!!

all cork up lar....just like ns50. Go website register online....2 weeks later gets a letter telling me to send the registration form using spost or register online! So much for productivity!😷😷😷

I just got a red light offence for 12 points which I got a letter almost 4 months after I supposedly committed the offence. I honestly have no recollection to the event but I probably did drive thru the area that day. Appealing but doubt will get a waiver.

wah..bro you langgar redlight....serious sia! Never thought you are a chiongster....😛😛😛
SiLangKia praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:05 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

TED after 4 month

Want find witness also too late. Tell them time bar
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:12 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They have no faith in their IT. [laugh]

Later kenna hack until no record and nobody have to pay a single cent. Fax and postage mail still the more reliable source.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:32 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TED after 4 month

La lor. A lot of marine claims also got 90 days time bar  :a-bang:

That is all.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:05 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TED after 4 month

what's TED?

all cork up lar....just like ns50. Go website register online....2 weeks later gets a letter telling me to send the registration form using spost or register online! So much for productivity!😷😷😷
wah..bro you langgar redlight....serious sia! Never thought you are a chiongster....😛😛😛

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.

Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah  [bigcry]

I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what's TED?

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.
Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah [bigcry]
I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

thats near the driving school ya! Yes its a big junction and tp hq is very nearby. Maybe its not the camera but a bike or car on patrol. I had 14 before on my bike......i rode carefully and diligently the following 6 month....😂😂😂. Ride safe ya and dont take any risky chances.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:22 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what's TED?

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah  [bigcry]

Iphone say morning morning can WTF WTF so gave TED the sex bear

haha

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:34 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Iphone say morning morning can WTF WTF so gave TED the sex bear

haha

I also very WTF.

I'm not saying i didn't commit the offence, but i have really no recollection.

It's like being stone drunk for 1 night 9 months ago, and suddenly some woman comes and says here's your baby  :mellow:

thats near the driving school ya! Yes its a big junction and tp hq is very nearby. Maybe its not the camera but a bike or car on patrol. I had 14 before on my bike......i rode carefully and diligently the following 6 month....😂😂😂. Ride safe ya and dont take any risky chances.

takes 1 year to clear off leh. Not 6 months right.

Edited by Lala81, 28 September 2017 - 09:33 AM.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also very WTF.

I'm not saying i didn't commit the offence, but i have really no recollection.

It's like being stone drunk for 1 night 9 months ago, and suddenly some woman comes and says here's your baby :mellow:

takes 1 year to clear off leh. Not 6 months right.

yes the offense will stay in the record for 1 yr but the earlier offenses will also lapse earlier mar.....oh....didnt mentioned to you i had 14 +8.....22 points altogether! Wanted to take class 2 when i had 14 but kana 8 points in a road block so i abandoned the idea...😂😂😂 and became a good rider and now a good driver...😁😁😁

Edited by Eviilusion, 28 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes the offense will stay in the record for 1 yr but the earlier offenses will also lapse earlier mar.....oh....didnt mentioned to you i had 14 +8.....22 points altogether! Wanted to take class 2 when i had 14 but kana 8 points in a road block so i abandoned the idea...😂😂😂 and became a good rider and now a good driver...😁😁😁

See ...... i told you.... you have more points than me ...... anecdotal / historical evidence.........   :a-fun:   

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm quite an impatient driver. Dunno if i will kana speed trap or what. Sigh ...

Want to feel remorse, also dunno what i should be remorseful about  -_-

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

See ...... i told you.... you have more points than me ...... anecdotal / historical evidence......... :a-fun:

that wan history lar....1993 i think....😂😂😂. 24 years ago.....lol....but i still kept the reminder tp sent me for my 14 pts just before they add another 8 .....hahaha!

I'm quite an impatient driver. Dunno if i will kana speed trap or what. Sigh ...
Want to feel remorse, also dunno what i should be remorseful about -_-

you are a doctor and you have no (patience).....hahaha....i know i am lame! Can lar......think about the suspension and the reglfresher course you have to take.....confirm you will have more patience.
Lala81, BanCoe and Mason016 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:21 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

Ahbengdriver praised this

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I've got a letter once, but when trying to pay online there's no records. Called in, and they said if there's no records then ignore it. [laugh] [laugh]

oleandero praised this

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

i complain in the online appeal  [dead]

But i'm not hopeful lah. After all red light camera definitely got some photo/video evidence.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:37 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sigh, just checked my email. TP appeal failed as i expected.

:mellow:

Funny thing is i can remember running a red light accidentally that i did maybe 8-9 years ago, but this time when i got a 12 points for, i cannot remember anything LOL.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sigh, just checked my email. TP appeal failed as i expected.

:mellow:

Funny thing is i can remember running a red light accidentally that i did maybe 8-9 years ago, but this time when i got a 12 points for, i cannot remember anything LOL.

i kenah the speed cam at the old changi coast road ... just returned from overseas holiday ... forgot about he camera ... 4 points and $$.

received the letter to furnish driver particulars ... so I just went online and completed the online form.

then one week later got letter from them ... told me to take it as a warning ... and no further action required.

Edited by Ysc3, 28 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: police, cork, website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users