SPF Website cockup

Ahbengdriver

Recently an honorary letter of notice from our dear Traffic Police for speeding  [laugh]

Ok, speeding it is.  No qualms.

The letter says to provide Driver Particulars and can be done online by filling up a form included with the letter, or by logging into www.police.gov.sg/e-services.  Obviously i went with the online approach as would most of us.

Logged in using my SINGPASS and saw my summon online.  There was no other link on the webpage.

So I clicked on the summon case anyway and out comes this message.

You are required to furnish Traffic Police with the particulars of the driver who committed this traffic offence by XX/XX/2017 using the Request for Driver's Particulars form that has been mailed to you.

...so...KNN.....ask people go online and then online ask you to use the hardcopy form !!!

Edited by Ahbengdriver
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I just got a red light offence for 12 points which I got a letter almost 4 months after I supposedly committed the offence. I honestly have no recollection to the event but I probably did drive thru the area that day. Appealing but doubt will get a waiver.

• Praise 1

Recently an honorary letter of notice from our dear Traffic Police for speeding [laugh]

Ok, speeding it is. No qualms.

The letter says to provide Driver Particulars and can be done online by filling up a form included with the letter, or by logging into www.police.gov.sg/e-services. Obviously i went with the online approach as would most of us.

Logged in using my SINGPASS and saw my summon online. There was no other link on the webpage.

So I clicked on the summon case anyway and out comes this message.

You are required to furnish Traffic Police with the particulars of the driver who committed this traffic offence by XX/XX/2017 using the Request for Driver's Particulars form that has been mailed to you.

...so...KNN.....ask people go online and then online ask you to use the hardcopy form !!!

all cork up lar....just like ns50. Go website register online....2 weeks later gets a letter telling me to send the registration form using spost or register online! So much for productivity!
  • Praise 1

I just got a red light offence for 12 points which I got a letter almost 4 months after I supposedly committed the offence. I honestly have no recollection to the event but I probably did drive thru the area that day. Appealing but doubt will get a waiver.

TED after 4 month

Want find witness also too late. Tell them time bar

TED after 4 month

La lor. A lot of marine claims also got 90 days time bar  :a-bang:

TED after 4 month

what's TED?

all cork up lar....just like ns50. Go website register online....2 weeks later gets a letter telling me to send the registration form using spost or register online! So much for productivity!

what's TED?

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.

Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah [bigcry]

I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

thats near the driving school ya! Yes its a big junction and tp hq is very nearby. Maybe its not the camera but a bike or car on patrol. I had 14 before on my bike......i rode carefully and diligently the following 6 month....

what's TED?

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.

Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah  [bigcry]

I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

Iphone say morning morning can WTF WTF so gave TED the sex bear

haha

Iphone say morning morning can WTF WTF so gave TED the sex bear

haha

I also very WTF.

I'm not saying i didn't commit the offence, but i have really no recollection.

It's like being stone drunk for 1 night 9 months ago, and suddenly some woman comes and says here's your baby  :mellow:

thats near the driving school ya! Yes its a big junction and tp hq is very nearby. Maybe its not the camera but a bike or car on patrol. I had 14 before on my bike......i rode carefully and diligently the following 6 month....

Edited by Lala81

I also very WTF.

I'm not saying i didn't commit the offence, but i have really no recollection.

It's like being stone drunk for 1 night 9 months ago, and suddenly some woman comes and says here's your baby :mellow:

takes 1 year to clear off leh. Not 6 months right.

yes the offense will stay in the record for 1 yr but the earlier offenses will also lapse earlier mar.....oh....didnt mentioned to you i had 14 +8.....22 points altogether! Wanted to take class 2 when i had 14 but kana 8 points in a road block so i abandoned the idea... Edited by Eviilusion

yes the offense will stay in the record for 1 yr but the earlier offenses will also lapse earlier mar.....oh....didnt mentioned to you i had 14 +8.....22 points altogether! Wanted to take class 2 when i had 14 but kana 8 points in a road block so i abandoned the idea...

yes the offense will stay in the record for 1 yr but the earlier offenses will also lapse earlier mar.....oh....didnt mentioned to you i had 14 +8.....22 points altogether! Wanted to take class 2 when i had 14 but kana 8 points in a road block so i abandoned the idea...

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

• Praise 1

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

i complain in the online appeal  [dead]

But i'm not hopeful lah. After all red light camera definitely got some photo/video evidence.

Sigh, just checked my email. TP appeal failed as i expected.

:mellow:

Funny thing is i can remember running a red light accidentally that i did maybe 8-9 years ago, but this time when i got a 12 points for, i cannot remember anything LOL.

↡ Advertisement