SPF Website cockup

Ahbengdriver

Perhaps you should ask them to send you the photo because after f**king four months, how do you remember who was driving! [:p]

At least, you get an expensive photo [laugh]

i ever ask to see photo for ny offence.....the charge was something like failure to align properly in a junction! I had to go to the old tp hq in maxwell.....orifice say need to pay about $80 as ones shown considered sold! $80 to see my offence and still need to pay the fine.......i paid the fine lor as the picture were rather expensive.... Edited by Eviilusion

I only know I probably was going between marina barrage and pasir ris Park. Lol from my vague recollection of that day

hmmm... like that must be kenna sabo by waze/google maps.

usually marina barrage to pasis ris will be ECP -> KP-> PIE .. no need to pass paya lebar/ubi 

i ever ask to see photo for ny offence.....the charge was something like failure to align properly in a junction! I had to go to the old tp hq in maxwell.....orifice say need to pay about $80 as ones shown considered sold! $80 to see my offence and still need to pay the fine.......i paid the fine lor as the picture were rather expensive....

But in this case, the summon came 4 months later. Still need to put in particulars of the driver. What if can't remember who and put in the wrong driver? Then if TP checks the photo and realise wrong driver, and that would be whose fault?

Sadly yours.  The onus is on the respondent to prove otherwise.  

But in this case, the summon came 4 months later. Still need to put in particulars of the driver. What if can't remember who and put in the wrong driver? Then if TP checks the photo and realise wrong driver, and that would be whose fault?

usually they very cocksure of the license plate! Unless you are sure you didnt drive by that area on the said dates then you can challenge the charges. Langgar red light is a very serious offence, they wont play play or agar agar ration.

i ever ask to see photo for ny offence.....the charge was something like failure to align properly in a junction! I had to go to the old tp hq in maxwell.....orifice say need to pay about $80 as ones shown considered sold! $80 to see my offence and still need to pay the fine.......i paid the fine lor as the picture were rather expensive....

Edited by Ahbengdriver
  • Praise 1

This is a damn stupid thing and to me a kind of high handed practice. I also once kena a summon where they claimed their officer on the job saw me crossing double white parallel lines at XXXXX.

The letter came like 1 month after date of offence. Like some of you, how the F to recall? I cant even remember the name of the FT who serviced me at Lor-6 a week ago. 1 month old incident how to recall.

So asked for evidence. TP came back and said no need to see evidence. I said what if your guys made a mistake. TP said their guys will never be wrong and they are always right [furious]

Basically they are telling u, u are wrong n u cant proof u r innocent. Just pay up.

So those stupid Auxillary TP can actually anyhow write summons to meet their quotas and no need to show evidence...great..clap clap.

As it was 6 months before last erection, I happily cast my vote to the opposite party in my constituency.

yup.......high-handed indeed! At least they could have shown the picture of the offense especially now with their cameras going digital or best is send the summon with the pictures.....if true then no contest!
  • Praise 1

takes 1 year to clear off leh. Not 6 months right.

provided you dont kena any more after that date, 1 year is no other offence from the last offence hor. 

I kena 12 points, and another 9 points 3 months later, took 15 months to clear all the 21 points together.  <_<

thats near the driving school ya! Yes its a big junction and tp hq is very nearby. Maybe its not the camera but a bike or car on patrol. I had 14 before on my bike......i rode carefully and diligently the following 6 month....

speeding summon i received, usually very fast. within 2 weeks of the offence date.

i guess, 4 months later summon may be reported by other car owner.

@lala81, I agree with Mcf777, i tio once, failure to form up at traffic light , took a few months to come also. I went back to that junction and there was no cam, no speed cam, no nothing, so high chance other cars reported.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I kena 12 and than 9, 3 months a part, drive like i just pass my licence after the 9 points, still kena another speeding suppose to be 6 points, really KNNBCCB that year, pui.

lucky i think mayb they saw my past record clean, the last speeding become warning, or else I take bus and mrt liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

12+9+3.....24 points liao! I 22 points i rode very kuai liao....

This is a damn stupid thing and to me a kind of high handed practice.  I also once kena  a summon where they claimed their officer on the job saw me crossing double white parallel lines at XXXXX.

The letter came like 1 month after date of offence.  Like some of you, how the F to recall?  I cant even remember the name of the FT who serviced me at Lor-6 a week ago.  1 month old incident how to recall.

So asked for evidence.  TP came back and said no need to see evidence.  I said what if your guys made a mistake.  TP said their guys will never be wrong and they are always right [furious]

Basically they are telling u, u are wrong n u cant proof u r innocent.  Just pay up.

So those stupid Auxillary TP can actually anyhow write summons to meet their quotas and no need to show evidence...great..clap clap.

As it was 6 months before last erection, I happily cast my vote to the opposite party in my constituency.

I also kana once this type of situation from 01 of the govt company

told me, not happy see you in court.

really cb govt company........

is 12 and 9 three months apart lah, or within 3 months kena 12 and 9.

21 points lah <_<

But tio another one listed as supposing to be 6 points with the year, but become warning letter. [laugh][laugh]

oh....soli soli....i misread! Life like that wan! Mine was the year before and directly after marriage! One after another......sianz! Even kana 'praise' by a tp.....he said the way i took the s corner at lornie maciam wayne rainey, from extreme right cup gangster lori to extreme left and then extreme right again to take the following corner.....wah si bei swee and gave me 4 points and $160 saman..... Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1