SPF Website cockup

Ahbengdriver

i ever ask to see photo for ny offence.....the charge was something like failure to align properly in a junction! I had to go to the old tp hq in maxwell.....orifice say need to pay about $80 as ones shown considered sold! $80 to see my offence and still need to pay the fine.......i paid the fine lor as the picture were rather expensive....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Selling Obscene Films and Used Panties Can Be Illegal In Singapore

According to a TNP news report on Asiaone website: http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20101224-254591.html,

“Of course, Felicia has her fair share of critics who called her nothing more than a sick person trying to make a fast buck.

One of those who had seen Felicia’s blog, Mr Sunil P, 31, said he felt disgusted.

“It’s morally wrong and most of all unhygienic to buy somebody’s used panties,” he said.

Counselling

“This girl needs to be counselled. Same for those who seek this type of thrills.”

When The New Paper contacted Felicia via e-mail recently, she initially agreed to an interview but changed her mind later.

She said in an e-mail reply: “Due to the nature of my business, I can’t risk anyone finding out who I am.”

She could also be committing an offence as lawyers say her free video is clearly against the law because it shows her private parts.

Likewise, those who receive the video clip may be guilty of possessing obscene material, said Mr Josephus Tan, a criminal lawyer with Patrick Tan and Associates.

“You can sell used panties but once you flash your private parts in a video, it’s an offence under the Films Act,” he said.

Even if there is no nudity, a person can be charged if the act depicted is obscene or sexual in nature, Mr Tan added.

For reproducing an obscene film, Felicia can be fined up to $40,000 or jailed up to two years, or both.”

Before you sell your used panties or obscene films, think of the consequences.

• Dislike 1

Selling Obscene Films and Used Panties Can Be Illegal In Singapore

According to a TNP news report on Asiaone website: http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20101224-254591.html,

“Of course, Felicia has her fair share of critics who called her nothing more than a sick person trying to make a fast buck.

One of those who had seen Felicia’s blog, Mr Sunil P, 31, said he felt disgusted.

“It’s morally wrong and most of all unhygienic to buy somebody’s used panties,” he said.

Counselling

“This girl needs to be counselled. Same for those who seek this type of thrills.”

When The New Paper contacted Felicia via e-mail recently, she initially agreed to an interview but changed her mind later.

She said in an e-mail reply: “Due to the nature of my business, I can’t risk anyone finding out who I am.”

She could also be committing an offence as lawyers say her free video is clearly against the law because it shows her private parts.

Likewise, those who receive the video clip may be guilty of possessing obscene material, said Mr Josephus Tan, a criminal lawyer with Patrick Tan and Associates.

“You can sell used panties but once you flash your private parts in a video, it’s an offence under the Films Act,” he said.

Even if there is no nudity, a person can be charged if the act depicted is obscene or sexual in nature, Mr Tan added.

For reproducing an obscene film, Felicia can be fined up to $40,000 or jailed up to two years, or both.”

Before you sell your used panties or obscene films, think of the consequences.

I am also selling my used underwear with a free film

but no pics of my private parts and no obscene

or sexual act. 10% discount for MCF members.

Please order early to avoid any disappointment.  [thumbsup]

:D

My underwear will be laundered before sending but no repairs

to all the holes and the loose elastic band.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement