• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 220 praises

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The series 3 of the Health Promotion Board watch is now available.

Please note that while the registration is very quick, they do not tell you which watch is provided.

These are the 3 watches available

careeach vs mova vs skytech

Not sure which is better. 

PS.. Have google and search. No one have started this thread.

Edited by Sdf4786k, 29 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

Tianmo, Lala81, Dleodleo, pChou, Ender and Atrecord praised this

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where to queue for one? Would be good if have heart rate monitor and gps. Hahaha. Asking for too much.
Sdf4786k praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where to queue for one? Would be good if have heart rate monitor and gps. Hahaha. Asking for too much.

I saw some setting up being done at IMM second floor, at the escalator near MacDonalds.

https://www.healthhu...ogrammes/37/nsc

Sdf4786k, Pocy, RH1667 and Dleodleo praised this
focus

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I saw some setting up being done at IMM second floor, at the escalator near MacDonalds.

yup.

One at imm . the other one at Jurong East Bus interchange.

Current one is slim type. 

But not look like Samsung Gear or fitbit. If thats your expectation, then u will be disappointed.

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The series 3 of the Health Promotion Board watch is now available.

Please note that while the registration is very quick, they do not tell you which watch is provided.

These are the 3 watches available

careeach vs mova vs skytech

Not sure which is better. 

PS.. Have google and search. No one have started this thread.

What ah,  sign up for the 10000 steps challenge and get a watch?  :huh:

Or  something else? 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

its on the facebook website. They change from one region to the next. No fixed remote site.

Only thing to note is that the watch is not water proof .. I got caught in the heavy down pour and I think the watch a little damage now.

Or  something else? 

they don't really bother.

The watch is just to help encourage you for healthy living, exercise and at least go out and be aware of your eating habits.

They don't really care if you register, take the watch tracker and do nothing else for the next few months.

Just that you "probably" will be in trouble if you take and sell because there is a unique id registered to it.

Tianmo and Ender praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:44 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

UPZ!!! 

This kind of thread deserve more attention!!!  [thumbsup]

:yuush:

Sdf4786k and RH1667 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its on the facebook website. They change from one region to the next. No fixed remote site.

Only thing to note is that the watch is not water proof .. I got caught in the heavy down pour and I think the watch a little damage now.

i read their t&C, those who have collected their tracker previously, not eligible for the new tracker. The old one, quality is rather cui. Spoilt in less than a year. 

I sync it to Samsung health apps. But I don't run with my phone. Will have missing steps.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:32 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i read their t&C, those who have collected their tracker previously, not eligible for the new tracker. The old one, quality is rather cui. Spoilt in less than a year. 

I sync it to Samsung health apps. But I don't run with my phone. Will have missing steps.

First time collecting.

I know those that use the old one can exchange for new one if damage.

Call the help desk on 1800 567 2020 for more infor. Not vested and not working for Them. Just sharing infor..

RH1667 and Ender praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

First time collecting.

I know those that use the old one can exchange for new one if damage.

Call the help desk on 1800 567 2020 for more infor. Not vested and not working for Them. Just sharing infor..

Thanks for the valuable info.. But I threw away liao. 

Dleodleo and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thanks for the valuable info.. But I threw away liao. 

This post best :meaw:

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Or  something else? 

You will have to download healthy 365 apps and synchronise with your free watch.  Each Singaporean can only get one.  For those who have collected the watch in the steps challenge in season 1 or 2 are not eligible for current collection. 

This steps challenge will start on 28 October 2017 (I think, please double check the date) and last for few months.  Need to scan your watch with the apps daily and each time you scan, you will be rewarded with points and once you hit the required points in each tier, you will be rewarded with vouchers. 

Please see below link for more info.

Those who have missed the IMM roadshow, there are various collection venues in the next few weeks.  Please check above link for more info.

Aiyo, then why you didn't go and collect?  Free one leh.  It can track how many steps you walk or run daily. 

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:16 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiyo, then why you didn't go and collect?  Free one leh.  It can track how many steps you walk or run daily. 

Oh, they were just setting up and not ready yet.

Anyways, I am a low tech person, download app, sync, bluetooth etc ... aiyoo ...

I do make an effort to walk and be on my feet, so am happy with my self-check.  [laugh]

Lala81, Dleodleo and Newbie26 praised this
focus

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Oh, they were just setting up and not ready yet.

Anyways, I am a low tech person, download app, sync, bluetooth etc ... aiyoo ...

I do make an effort to walk and be on my feet, so am happy with my self-check.  [laugh]

exercise is just one part. Eating is the other equation

I know there have been a lot of flak on whether u become fat or not is all down to genes and DNA.

But I do not want to regret not taking charge of what I can do right instead of repairing what I did wrong.

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

exercise is just one part. Eating is the other equation

I know there have been a lot of flak on whether u become fat or not is all down to genes and DNA.

But I do not want to regret not taking charge of what I can do right instead of repairing what I did wrong.

I am a believer that eating is the bigger part of the equation.

So I do try to be selective about what I eat.

To me, exercise is for toning, conditioning and enjoyment. Not punishment for the buffet I had.

[laugh]

RH1667 praised this
focus

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ups upz upz  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This type of healthy lobang nobody interested?  At least praise the TS for his effort to share mah.  [thumbsup]

Newbie26 and Sdf4786k praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ups upz upz  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This type of healthy lobang nobody interested?  At least praise the TS for his effort to share mah.  [thumbsup]

Thanks for the warm response. No praise require.

Good for community bonding.

There seems to be slaying in other thread and that is rather unhealthy.

[laugh] 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for the warm response. No praise require.

Good for community bonding.

There seems to be slaying in other thread and that is rather unhealthy.

[laugh] 

where ah, I want to go look look see see leh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

hungrypiglet
  • hungrypiglet
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I collected mine today. The disconnected bluetooth indicator on the watch is messing with my OCD. Apparently it cannot independently sync with your phone. Can only sync through the Healthy365 app. But I wanna use it with my SHealth too! Why so selfish, HPB! I would appreciate if anyone manage to "jailbreak" it.

Btw you can buy the tracker from the supplier through alibaba.com for less than USD20, and it comes with heartrate monitor :P
Dleodleo and Tianmo praised this

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I collected mine today. The disconnected bluetooth indicator on the watch is messing with my OCD. Apparently it cannot independently sync with your phone. Can only sync through the Healthy365 app. But I wanna use it with my SHealth too! Why so selfish, HPB! I would appreciate if anyone manage to "jailbreak" it.

Btw you can buy the tracker from the supplier through alibaba.com for less than USD20, and it comes with heartrate monitor :P

oh.. thats the same for mine.

I notice its hook on temp and then disconnected once the steps are sync.

I was also trying to manually pair, but the help desk mention only need t pair up once.

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: careeach, mova, skytech, health and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users