Health Promotion Board Step Challenge

Sdf4786k

I collected mine today. The disconnected bluetooth indicator on the watch is messing with my OCD. Apparently it cannot independently sync with your phone. Can only sync through the Healthy365 app. But I wanna use it with my SHealth too! Why so selfish, HPB! I would appreciate if anyone manage to "jailbreak" it.

Btw you can buy the tracker from the supplier through alibaba.com for less than USD20, and it comes with heartrate monitor :P

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I collected mine today. The disconnected bluetooth indicator on the watch is messing with my OCD. Apparently it cannot independently sync with your phone. Can only sync through the Healthy365 app. But I wanna use it with my SHealth too! Why so selfish, HPB! I would appreciate if anyone manage to "jailbreak" it.

Btw you can buy the tracker from the supplier through alibaba.com for less than USD20, and it comes with heartrate monitor :P

oh.. thats the same for mine.

I notice its hook on temp and then disconnected once the steps are sync.

I was also trying to manually pair, but the help desk mention only need t pair up once.

i didn't realise got this thread.

mentioned this in the exercise thread.

had gone to AMK on Sunday, and boy, waiting time was 3 hr, so we gave up.

wait for mid Nov, apparently no need queue, just register and they will send it to a post office for you to pick up from there... but if the challenge starting on 28 Oct, then will be late lor...

• Praise 5

i didn't realise got this thread.

mentioned this in the exercise thread.

had gone to AMK on Sunday, and boy, waiting time was 3 hr, so we gave up.

wait for mid Nov, apparently no need queue, just register and they will send it to a post office for you to pick up from there... but if the challenge starting on 28 Oct, then will be late lor...

Din know they provide services for postal. Kudos for sharing

Din know they provide services for postal. Kudos for sharing

No problem at all.

More info here (copied from their FAQ):

Is there an online registration portal where I can make an appointment for collection of tracker if I am unable to go for the roadshow?

Yes, there is an online registration portal available this season. You may schedule an appointment for collection of a HPB steps tracker at the selected Singapore Post Offices via http://stepschallenge- appointment.com .

You may reserve* up to 3 trackers (including your own tracker). Should you wish to collect on behalf of your family, please ensure that they are already registered for the Challenge and bring along the authorization letter and their NRIC/ photo ID for verification purposes.

Please note that the e-booking portal will only be available from 27 October 2017 onwards and appointment collection will commence from 13 November 2017.

* Note: Eligibility criteria applies and steps tracker reservation is on while stocks last basis.

Edited by Atrecord

Just collected my Carreach step tracker for my wife and myself today from the post office. Now can join in the National Step Challenge.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3