Magnifying glass
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

saw some on the market seems like a nice double cab pickup. only issue is googling the model gives no result. i cannot seem to find any info on this double cab pickup.

interested to know how is the fuel consumption like, how much power it has in that 3.1 litre turbodiesel.

also, i saw some got 4wd some 2wd, i wonder whats up with that.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas

From GTR to pick up?

1st time hear ppl ask about fuel consumption for pick ups..

As long go to A & B can liao lah. Don't expect much from them.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

From GTR to pick up?

1st time hear ppl ask about fuel consumption for pick ups..

As long go to A & B can liao lah. Don't expect much from them.

no la, i am researching for my boss, need to calculate expenditure mah, to show a proposal, FC is directly linked to costs for business. also would be good to know the power of this pickup too. the mystery is why google has no results lol, wiki says it has many names like rodeo, or tfr or bighorn. too chim liao this isuzu.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22

Try this website?

http://sgtruck.com/isuzu/2/

Edited by Mkl22, 30 September 2017 - 01:37 PM.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas

no la, i am researching for my boss, need to calculate expenditure mah, to show a proposal, FC is directly linked to costs for business. also would be good to know the power of this pickup too. the mystery is why google has no results lol, wiki says it has many names like rodeo, or tfr or bighorn. too chim liao this isuzu.

Aiya. Just throw any reasonable numbers. Tell them Diesel very cheap liao. If want cheaper has to go Electric cars liao..

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas

found some review in overseas forums..

"3.1l, isuzu tfr69, 2wd, 31x10.5R15 yoko geol a/t,
>> nearing 400km per full tank....so it's about 7.7km/l (diesel)."

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

alex976
    alex976

I have a few isuzu Dmax. Dun bother with the TFR69H. They are pretty reliable but their fuel consumption and black smoke emission u buay tahan de. Its very hard to maintain such vehicle de.

I did ETS for the TFR69H for TFR 86. TFR 86 is 6 speed manual and damn good to play with. The turning radius is horrible need 2.5 lane to u-turn smoothly. Its load carrying capacity n power is better than L200 and Navara

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Tags: isuzu, pickup, tfr69h, anyone and 1 more...