Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

saw some on the market seems like a nice double cab pickup. only issue is googling the model gives no result. i cannot seem to find any info on this double cab pickup.

interested to know how is the fuel consumption like, how much power it has in that 3.1 litre turbodiesel.

also, i saw some got 4wd some 2wd, i wonder whats up with that.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

From GTR to pick up?

1st time hear ppl ask about fuel consumption for pick ups..

As long go to A & B can liao lah. Don't expect much from them.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

From GTR to pick up?

1st time hear ppl ask about fuel consumption for pick ups..

As long go to A & B can liao lah. Don't expect much from them.

no la, i am researching for my boss, need to calculate expenditure mah, to show a proposal, FC is directly linked to costs for business. also would be good to know the power of this pickup too. the mystery is why google has no results lol, wiki says it has many names like rodeo, or tfr or bighorn. too chim liao this isuzu.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Try this website?

http://sgtruck.com/isuzu/2/

Edited by Mkl22, 30 September 2017 - 01:37 PM.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

no la, i am researching for my boss, need to calculate expenditure mah, to show a proposal, FC is directly linked to costs for business. also would be good to know the power of this pickup too. the mystery is why google has no results lol, wiki says it has many names like rodeo, or tfr or bighorn. too chim liao this isuzu.

Aiya. Just throw any reasonable numbers. Tell them Diesel very cheap liao. If want cheaper has to go Electric cars liao..

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

found some review in overseas forums..

"3.1l, isuzu tfr69, 2wd, 31x10.5R15 yoko geol a/t,
>> nearing 400km per full tank....so it's about 7.7km/l (diesel)."

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

alex976
  • Premium member
    alex976
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I have a few isuzu Dmax. Dun bother with the TFR69H. They are pretty reliable but their fuel consumption and black smoke emission u buay tahan de. Its very hard to maintain such vehicle de.

I did ETS for the TFR69H for TFR 86. TFR 86 is 6 speed manual and damn good to play with. The turning radius is horrible need 2.5 lane to u-turn smoothly. Its load carrying capacity n power is better than L200 and Navara

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: isuzu, pickup, tfr69h, anyone and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users