Charmaine12

Telegram - https://t.me/wearesingaporedrivers

Join us today as the biggest chat group for Singapore Drivers

- share lobang on latest offers

- Petrol cost

- White ants and Fatimah info

- Traffic jams

- Queries on car problems and etc etc

eerrrrr........ what has  "white ants and Fatimah"  got to do with Car Stuff?? I suppose its Pinky's  ants & Halimah?? 

eerrrrr........ what has "white ants and Fatimah" got to do with Car Stuff?? I suppose its Pinky's ants & Halimah??

please dun politicize TS's thread with your nonsense.
  • Praise 3

please dun politicize TS's thread by your nonsense.

alamak ... I just ask only leh.... cos i found it quite strange ... as everything else was car related     

eerrrrr........ what has  "white ants and Fatimah"  got to do with Car Stuff?? I suppose its Pinky's  ants & Halimah?? 

You sure you don't know what is " white ants and Fatimah"? 

They are enemy number one with all drivers,  so car stuff? 

For Halimah I think there is a proper place to talk,  don't have to bring the subject everywhere you go. 

alamak ... I just ask only leh.... cos i found it quite strange ... as everything else was car related     

" share lobangs on latest offer"  is car related?  Where is your everything else car related? 

Traffic police and car park attendant not car related? 

" share lobangs on latest offer"  is car related?  Where is your everything else car related? 

Traffic police and car park attendant not car related? 

Ok lah bro.... tks for the inputs.... sorry lah....

....nowadays see very few fatimah's around.... more of Cisco's around  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

I am just curious how the members of the chat group are able to take notice of any of such postings since if very active with many greetings postings like good moring, good evening, small chats among key members, will be buried very quickly. How to keep track?

You will definitely be very busy checking the app every time an message notification comes in. If you check only every few hours, very soon you will not be interested if postings go very fast and cannot keep up. Very stressful leh.

• Praise 3

Ok lah bro.... tks for the inputs.... sorry lah....

....nowadays see very few fatimah's around.... more of Cisco's around  

Yah lor,  hardly see Fatimah,  now that you mention,  I think may have all cross over to cisco liao.  I only see Cisco on bike these days.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I am just curious how the members of the chat group are able to take notice of any of such postings since if very active with many greetings postings like good moring, good evening, small chats among key members, will be buried very quickly. How to keep track?

You will definitely be very busy checking the app every time an message notification comes in. If you check only every few hours, very soon you will not be interested if postings go very fast and cannot keep up. Very stressful leh.

That's why I exited all mass car related group chats.

Very chatty, most of the time it's just those few chatting, and messages get buried fast and furious.

My phone batt drains very fast because of this too

Yah lor,  hardly see Fatimah,  now that you mention,  I think may have all cross over to cisco liao.  I only see Cisco on bike these days.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Cisco ... sounds like damn big conglomerate ... but they also got problem with manpower.

every contract want to take ... but cannot find staff.

• Praise 1

Only means they are under quoting just to get contracts and underpaying their staff. 

Cisco ... sounds like damn big conglomerate ... but they also got problem with manpower.

every contract want to take ... but cannot find staff.