New petrol company Sinopec in SG.. lower prices coming?

Theoldjaffa

By the way.

BYD electric car is Chinese state own company right?

Maybe these stations will have electric charging points in few more years.

Don't think it is state owned. Buffet owns 30% too right?

↡ Advertisement

aiya you all listen to the sexpert.... they saying its not about the Petrol stations now.... its more of a political reason and for the future.... they wanna plant the flag now.... later dump price and kill off competition.... ho say.... little red dot don't suck the PRC ass.... Petrol price more expensive than gold!!! [lipsrsealed][rolleyes]

kill off current competition without any refining assets on the ground and 2 retail petrol stations?

wow....

Chinese stateowned company leh? How to wash money...

Tiagong some of these chinese state own oil companies..... Their office buildings already have electrical charging points for cars.

Wash is a crass way of putting it.

For such a sophisticated high value type of professional services, it should be "launder"

allow me to share my 5 cents

when a prc company wants to set up shop here.

they just want to use singapore as a advertising platform or adds credibility to their organization.

even if they breakeven. they would still continue cos..for example. could venture to Australia or europe and in every single meeting they have. am damn sure Singapore operations would be main key features

or

they could project themselves as a singapore base company. this would white wash their china ties.

which allows them have an easier time to break into any markets with suspicious or deepset resentment against anything prc

all these are my own views. if falsehoods raises...

look for radx

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 14

Turbocharged

ok so we have silly oil majors ( even a new player coming in) paying $50 million to lease land for 30 years to retail petrol in the wake of decreasing petrol demand in the next 5 years

• Praise 4

Maybe they do it like Taobao...u purchase online n they come and fill up your tank. Song ah [thumbsup]:secret-laugh:

Woo....woo....hope they spoil market here.

Edited by Renegade777

Wash is a crass way of putting it.

For such a sophisticated high value type of professional services, it should be "launder" ðð

Making something not usable to usable.

Crude oil to petrol is call refining.

Money is refinancing?

Don't think it is state owned. Buffet owns 30% too right?

Yes, Buffet has stake in BYD, but definitely not majority share.

Anywhere can make money, sure can see Buffet.

Many of these rich investors are investing into industries disruptor, betting someday it's will be a leader and scale up the business globally.

If one station in Yishun lower price, then it becomes the new JB. There will be signs put up in CTE before approaching Yishun to have 3/4 tank full. [laugh] [laugh]

That will make bad traffic to Yishun very worse.

If one station in Yishun lower price, then it becomes the new JB. There will be signs put up in CTE before approaching Yishun to have 3/4 tank full. [laugh] [laugh]

And Mustank will be there selling his $1 coke by his Ford Raptor.  :XD:

Sinopec is known for slashing prices at HKG. I wonder if they will do the same here too.

Then again, will Singaporeans shun Sinopec because it is from China and their petrol will be deemed as "inferior"

Will they have a rewards Program or will they follow SPC and just give no frills discount?

I just find it interesting that they wanna come in where others like BP went out.

Oh and I kinda miss BP too. Sound so atas! ð

What's BP?

Ba Pok? Hmmmmm...haha.

If Sinopec builds a station at Yishun Ave 1, and sells cheap, I'll definitely go there and pump.

Then it will follow by cheap petrol is lousy petrol comments. [laugh]

You got apply for esso fleet card right? Total add up to 30% discount leh.. End up pump esso still more wu Hua if sinopec is just few cents cheaper.

You got apply for esso fleet card right? Total add up to 30% discount leh.. End up pump esso still more wu Hua if sinopec is just few cents cheaper.

No, what esso fleet ?

Maybe they do it like Taobao...u purchase online n they come and fill up your tank. Song ah [thumbsup]:secret-laugh:

Maybe can order thru redmart then they bring to your house
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

allow me to share my 5 cents

when a prc company wants to set up shop here.

they just want to use singapore as a advertising platform or adds credibility to their organization.

even if they breakeven. they would still continue cos..for example. could venture to Australia or europe and in every single meeting they have. am damn sure Singapore operations would be main key features

or

they could project themselves as a singapore base company. this would white wash their china ties.

which allows them have an easier time to break into any markets with suspicious or deepset resentment against anything prc

all these are my own views. if falsehoods raises...

look for radxððð

Exactly. Like those china citizens who hop to Singapore for a PR and/or a citizenship before heading to USA.

Chop and stamped by SG Liao. Go anywhere else likely to pass!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1