MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
109 replies to this topic | 543 praises

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:31 AM

BabyBlade

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

Tianmo, SuPerBoRed and 1 Anonymous member praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

post the table picture here, see if any of the in-house mcf guys know how to fix.

Volvobrick, Tianmo and pChou praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if you buy from taobao, you can ask the taobao seller if they have the manual.. sometimes their webpage already show how to fix

study table should not be hard to fix

Edited by Galantspeedz, 02 October 2017 - 11:37 AM.

Tianmo praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U can google
I go over fix for u haaaaa
pChou and SuPerBoRed praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Even life has a manual book. Unless the table is an atheist. No need manual.

BanCoe praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:58 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TIA.

I fix for you, free.  [:p]

But you need to at least have a picture of the finish product.  [laugh]

But sitting there for 2 months? must be an impulse buy.  :XD:

SuPerBoRed praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U can google
I go over fix for u haaaaa

you likely turn the table into a "wooden container", those use to contain for burning.  :XD:  :grin:

DACH praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

white knights in shining armor fall in please

goddess needs help

😅
Tianmo, Pinobii and SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

white knights in shining armor fall in please

goddess needs help

😅

BFF, this thread will die soon, but her PM box will be flooded.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

BabyBlade

I actually just want a number that I can contact to get it fixed hahahahahahhaahhaha. Don't give me your number lol.

But anyway I'll go home and take photos of all the screws etc.

The wood is like those cheap Ikea ones. So in order to secure the shelf firmly, you need to expand the wood using the screws. After that there's no reversal. So I didn't wanna trial and error and risk damaging it permanently.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I actually just want a number that I can contact to get it fixed hahahahahahhaahhaha.

why you never thought of asking the guy who sat opposite you for help?  :huh:

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you likely turn the table into a "wooden container", those use to contain for burning. :XD: :grin:

Still table wat

Under tho

Haaa
Tianmo praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

BabyBlade

why you never thought of asking the guy who sat opposite you for help?  :huh:

One question. There is a mole in office. You are aware of our seating arrangement?  [dead]

I fix for you, free.  [:p]

But you need to at least have a picture of the finish product.  [laugh]

But sitting there for 2 months? must be an impulse buy.  :XD:

It wasn't an impulse buy haha. But I didn't know what to do with it.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One question. There is a mole in office. You are aware of our seating arrangement?  [dead]

It wasn't an impulse buy haha. But I didn't know what to do with it.

Jman888 was referring to the guy sitting opposite you makan with you, not the person sitting opposite you in the office.  [laugh]

And then suddenly you remember there may be help here.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

BabyBlade

Jman888 was referring to the guy sitting opposite you makan with you, not the person sitting opposite you in the office.  [laugh]

And then suddenly you remember there may be help here.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh wait. I am spilling too much info here UNKNOWINGLY.

UncleAtas praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah makan sit opposite work also sit opposite

everyday face each other >8 hours a day

creating many jealous mcfers

😂

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BFF, this thread will die soon, but her PM box will be flooded. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

i expect you should be the first one to pm ... right?

😌
pChou praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i also got a cabinet to fix

no manual

anyone😁😁😁

Edited by Staff69, 02 October 2017 - 12:52 PM.

Fireball0088, Pocy, Aaronlkl, Mercs and Sunny praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no manual

anyone😁😁😁

go start your own thread please   [laugh]  [laugh]

Staff69, Pocy and Mason016 praised this

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:59 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no manual

anyoneððð

no problem boss... peasant volunteer to fix for you

just go for work as usual but leave your shu qi at home to open the door for me can already

let me handle the screwing and banging

😂

Edited by Enye, 02 October 2017 - 01:01 PM.

Staff69, Fitvip, Pocy and Sunny praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: taobao, ezbuy, table, furniture and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users