How Do You Fix Up A Table Without Manual?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

post the table picture here, see if any of the in-house mcf guys know how to fix.

• Praise 3

if you buy from taobao, you can ask the taobao seller if they have the manual.. sometimes their webpage already show how to fix

study table should not be hard to fix

Edited by Galantspeedz
  • Praise 1

TIA.

I fix for you, free.  [:p]

But you need to at least have a picture of the finish product.  [laugh]

But sitting there for 2 months? must be an impulse buy.  :XD:

• Praise 1

U can google

I go over fix for u haaaaa

you likely turn the table into a "wooden container", those use to contain for burning.  :XD:  :grin:

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

I actually just want a number that I can contact to get it fixed hahahahahahhaahhaha. Don't give me your number lol.

But anyway I'll go home and take photos of all the screws etc.

The wood is like those cheap Ikea ones. So in order to secure the shelf firmly, you need to expand the wood using the screws. After that there's no reversal. So I didn't wanna trial and error and risk damaging it permanently.

you likely turn the table into a "wooden container", those use to contain for burning. :XD::grin:

Still table wat

Under tho

Haaa

• Praise 1

I actually just want a number that I can contact to get it fixed hahahahahahhaahhaha.

why you never thought of asking the guy who sat opposite you for help?  :huh:

Internal Moderator

why you never thought of asking the guy who sat opposite you for help?  :huh:

One question. There is a mole in office. You are aware of our seating arrangement?  [dead]

I fix for you, free.  [:p]

But you need to at least have a picture of the finish product.  [laugh]

But sitting there for 2 months? must be an impulse buy.  :XD:

It wasn't an impulse buy haha. But I didn't know what to do with it.

One question. There is a mole in office. You are aware of our seating arrangement?  [dead]

It wasn't an impulse buy haha. But I didn't know what to do with it.

@jman888 was referring to the guy sitting opposite you makan with you, not the person sitting opposite you in the office.  [laugh]

And then suddenly you remember there may be help here.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

@jman888 was referring to the guy sitting opposite you makan with you, not the person sitting opposite you in the office.  [laugh]

And then suddenly you remember there may be help here.  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh wait. I am spilling too much info here UNKNOWINGLY.

• Praise 1

wah makan sit opposite work also sit opposite

everyday face each other >8 hours a day

creating many jealous mcfers

BFF, this thread will die soon, but her PM box will be flooded. [:p][laugh][laugh]

i expect you should be the first one to pm ... right?

• Praise 1