Las Vegas Shooting: 50 DEAD, over 200 injured

Fcw75

This is how the world works, unfortunately. 

Certain things once started, is very difficult to go back.

Here we have the PMDs like motorised bicycles, e-scooters now so common place, that even though everyday there are reckless users killing innocent people, there's nothing the govt can (or will) do about it.

There in US, i cannot imagine what will need be done to reverse the rights to own guns constitution. Many more people can - and will - die, but i guess they'll still live with it and nothing will change.

The ones who make guns, will die die ensure the continued ability to own guns. The govt needs to secure support from the gun lobbyists, so even if more of them start killing more and more, they will likely just buy more candles, buy more flowers, dress their best and go to the cemetery, make some statements to say they will remain strong, and life goes on...

Can't understand them...

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

NRA will come out and say if only more good pple had guns then they can take down the bad shooters.

but then this guy was shooting from high-rise...maybe they need to allow rocket launchers

• Praise 2

Shooting from a vantage point, 32nd floor. Anyhow spray the machine gun, sure kill a lot.

Hope Donald Duck not going to come out and say something stupid.

statistics and dead counts already proved that US shooting aka "ownself kill ownself" by siao lang is higher than terrorist attack

but yet ... amdk still dont want to ban guns especially automatic rifle [hur]

It's in their constitution ..... the founding fathers put it in black and white to bear arms

post-157298-0-75964600-1506954662.jpg

post-157298-0-56410500-1506954672.jpg

• Praise 1

Do you believe in managing the first amendment ? Yet, the casaulties did not have a chance to defend themselves. Its a ploy to initiate worldwide mayhem.

Its for the respective governments to deny the expected fruition. I think ill meaning individuals would enjoy a knee jerk boon lay bus interchange type of response by the well meaning simple man on the street. Sigh. 

Duck is smart and has the foresight to obtain the goodwill of the NRA. Most of the simple and nice people subscribe to the minutemen concept, which is familiar to us reserbits. Thourough understanding of the prey and maximum damage. Seriously bad hombres, to the quote the duck.

Thank you Home team for making us minutemen relak one corner.  We appreciate your efforts .

I rem normal machine gun effective range not that far leh

A normal 5.56 ball round can travel quite a long distance before its impact velocity drops beyond a penetrating wound.

This distance 300+m even a m16 with scope can reach, but u need to be dam steady hands bah since it's not a purpose built sniper rifle

Probably this gunman used multiple hunting rifles or one of those semi automatic sniper rifle that we see in movies

I think gpmg range is not that far but I think it can still kill at 300+m whether u hit the target Is another question.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

1000ft is only about 300m plus, well within 5.56 effective range.  Don't even need 7.62 MG.  He probably didn't have to aim, just sprayed with the thousands of victims squeezed together in the open.  In the video it sounded like auto fire.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Nbc said 50 dead, shooter named stephen chee paddock.

if he's asian, we all can forget going to US

Looks non-Asian to me...pic courtesy of BBC

post-72182-0-76030100-1506962820_thumb.jpg

​Shoot past effective range still can kill people but with less lmpact and less accuracy.

​You can look at youtube video on longest kill shot. All already past the effective range but the sniper still managed to kill people.

​This siao lang anyhow zhua machine gun, the area he shoot is so open and so many people. Sure will hit people with no accuracy and with much less impact.. haiz..

Edited by Yewheng

yeah, each time see the US debate about rights to bear arm, always give rescue

if you got mugged, you have gun, you can protect yourself

if your home got break in, you have gun, you can protect yourself

if got terrorist, you have gun, you can protect yourself

use gun to fight gun ... AMDK !!!

no guns no talk [hur]

It is a cowboy world for them. Best to by a machine gun if you live there. During a shoot out, your chances of hitting him is higher [:p]

1000 feet is about 330 meters. Dont know what kind of machine gun the fella used. If m16 sure can, if 7.62mm lagi best.

300+ meters is still quite close and lethal even for M16. Our old CTSS run down started at 300 meters.

The crazy fella was just random spraying.

Sigjh ...  [speechless]

↡ Advertisement