Las Vegas Shooting: 50 DEAD, over 200 injured

Fcw75

Internal Moderator

Watched the videos last night and instantly sent chills down my spine. 

RIP to all the lives lost and those who had to go through this when they were just seeking a fun night out.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

White man = not terrorist. USA logic

Most f up part? That something like this doesn't even surprise us anymore and that we all know this won't be the last time such a thing happen there. USA full of shits, own country problems cannot settle want to chup other countries. Pui

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 3

AMDK f-up

usa ownself violence ... bo tai ji

but other countries ... smlj also shout human rights, democracy, freedom of expressions, shit stirrer ... pui!

White man = not terrorist. USA logic

Most f up part? That something like this doesn't even surprise us anymore and that we all know this won't be the last time such a thing happen there. USA full of shits, own country problems cannot settle want to chup other countries. Pui

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

The Americans got the President they deserve.

If they cannot wake up from their colonial era dreams, sad to say but they got what they deserve moving forward. This will not be the last gun incident.

It's in their constitution ..... the founding fathers put it in black and white to bear arms

The 2nd amendment is so ingrained in the Americans, the majority supports the right to bear arms. To the rest of the world, it is just madness.

Used to debate with my American friends, he said knife can be used to kill and should be banned as well. Recently he told me we should ban trucks as well since it is used by terrorists to kill innocent pedestrians. Win liow loh...

This kind of argument as we all know is presented only by people who are just arguing for sake of arguing. The true litmus test comes when a loved one is hurt by a gunman who simply walk into an armoury and got himself a gun. Then his stance will likely be to shoot the gunman with his own gun

Wild wild west, as i said.

Really win liow....

• Praise 2

The Americans got the President they deserve.

If they cannot wake up from their colonial era dreams, sad to say but they got what they deserve moving forward. This will not be the last gun incident.

This issue has been debated quite many a times; the gun lobbyists are just too powerful; President no pakai 1; President just provide "Lip Service" ... so many innocent lives gone in a flash...... now terrorists will do "copy cat" 

As they say its the "Wild Wild West"  there  got meaning one.... its been there since 1791.... just too deeply rooted/entrenched

At least the Brits (the original colonials there) have done away with gun thingy

• Praise 4

U know it's f-up when their citizens bring their assault rifles to buy coffee, to supermarket and restaurant to prove a point, esp in the state of Texas.

attachicon.gifIMG_8369.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8370.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8371.JPG

When someone forgets to safety lock his weapon and accidentally shoots his own father mother child spouse friend or even stranger, he will live in eternal remorse.

• Praise 1

All the politician fault then.

Most of them have to take political donations to fund their way to the senate and even presidency. If non of them are ingratiated to the gun lobbyist, they have no hold over them.

I am looking at it simply.

This issue has been debated quite many a times; the gun lobbyists are just too powerful; President no pakai 1; President just provide "Lip Service" ... so many innocent lives gone in a flash...... now terrorists will do "copy cat" 

As they say its the "Wild Wild West"  there  got meaning one.... its been there since 1791.... just too deeply rooted/entrenched

At least the Brits (the original colonials there) have done away with gun thingy

• Praise 4

Anti gun lobbyists have always tried, Politicians have tried but I think they need 2/3 majoirty to pass a Bill (I'm not sure of the exact figure) or almost like a referendum (if they have one there)

Due to the fact many Americans recognize this right to reasonable self-defense as a natural, inalienable, right. Its too deeply ingrained in them

Our history is 1819 or maybe 1965 ..... thier gun thingy is way back to 1791 

Most of them have to take political donations to fund their way to the senate and even presidency. If non of them are ingratiated to the gun lobbyist, they have no hold over them.

we could only feel sorry for those dead and injured. to fully understand their gun law and human right, you just need to be them. personally, i cannot understand why an individual rights can be more important than the general public right.  if you want your rights, then stay at home. if your rights affect others, then their rights override yours. simple right hahahaha 

And the gun lobbyists are smart. They will use their enormous reach to align themselves with any potential office holders way before election. So the office holders are indebted to these groups and cannot turn around and alienate them afterwards.

Well, they like to live such a life...

Edited by Atrecord
  • Praise 1

And the gun lobbyists are smart. They will use their enormous reach to align themselves with any potential office holders way before election. So the office holders are indebted to these groups and cannot turn around and alienate them afterwards.

Well, they like to live such a life...

Simple language .... its called Pakat Pakat .... and all Politicians susbribe to it 

Edited by BanCoe

we could only feel sorry for those dead and injured. to fully understand their gun law and human right, you just need to be them. personally, i cannot understand why an individual rights can be more important than the general public right.  if you want your rights, then stay at home. if your rights affect others, then their rights override yours. simple right hahahaha 

well, they claim they need guns to keep intruders and robbers away from their homes.  -_-

statistics and dead counts already proved that US shooting aka "ownself kill ownself" by siao lang is higher than terrorist attack

but yet ... amdk still dont want to ban guns especially automatic rifle [hur]

Guns dont kill people. Its the person who pull the trigger that kills people.

After so much guns has been sold. Even if you banned it. People will still have access to it.

Just more difficult.

Its the same for cigarette. The statistic shows a high incident rate of cancer and birth defects.

But yet, people continue to smoke.

• Praise 4